Lock and load!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Rapist in a nearby community. Has bragged to one about perpetrating 3 already. Last one gave a real good description of the guy. He may be trying to get out here where it is more isolated. Doors/windows locked. Check. Alarm system armed. Check. Alarm emergency call in reach. Check. Guns loaded. Check. Guns in reach. Check.

He's not black. So, if someone knocks him off during an assault no one will ever hear about it.

compliment.jpg

Sunshine just had to play the race card :eusa_doh: Aren't you an Oriental anyway? :eusa_eh:

Looks like you did too. Of course I'm oriental. Can't you tell? In a mere 20 years I buried a husband, bought 3 houses, raised two children, got 3 degrees. Tha's a work ethic there. Purely oriental in nature.

Shame to have to live that way.

We don't usually. I'm guessing this POS is from somewhere else. 3 or 4 years ago an elderly couple in a neighboring town was killed in a home invasion. Turns out it was a drifter. That's usually the case. Justice here is swift and sure. This guy won't be on the loose very long. The alarm system I have gives me the little 'Avon calling' bong every time a door is opened. So, if anything is amiss during the day I know it.

Rapist in a nearby community. Has bragged to one about perpetrating 3 already. Last one gave a real good description of the guy. He may be trying to get out here where it is more isolated. Doors/windows locked. Check. Alarm system armed. Check. Alarm emergency call in reach. Check. Guns loaded. Check. Guns in reach. Check.

He's not black. So, if someone knocks him off during an assault no one will ever hear about it.

Good for you that you are confident enough to have the guns loaded and within reach.

We don't usually. I'm guessing this POS is from somewhere else. 3 or 4 years ago an elderly couple in a neighboring town was killed in a home invasion. Turns out it was a drifter. That's usually the case. Justice here is swift and sure. This guy won't be on the loose very long. The alarm system I have gives me the little 'Avon calling' bong every time a door is opened. So, if anything is amiss during the day I know it.

Very good. They have that set up for your yard too and some are very inexpensive. ( under 50.00 I'm told ) They work off a laser beam that when something crosses through it bells go off inside your home. It's a neat alarm system because it literally announces you've got someone on your property before you can even hear a car coming up your driveway.

This gives you a good amount of time to see who is coming - get your guns ready and do what you need to do without the rush. :eusa_angel:

But wait! According to JoeB you are 43 times more likely to hurt yourself than the perpetrator!!!! Its far safer to let the rapist have his way and then go to the police!!!

/sarcasm.

But wait! According to JoeB you are 43 times more likely to hurt yourself than the perpetrator!!!! Its far safer to let the rapist have his way and then go to the police!!!

/sarcasm.

And according to safety proponents, shouldn't you have all of your guns locked in a gun cabinet with trigger locks on them so that it takes you 10 minutes to get one out, and by that time, the rapist has already cleaned up and taken your CD collection?

*sarcasm off*

I wish we could have flame throwers.

/sarcasm.

And according to safety proponents, shouldn't you have all of your guns locked in a gun cabinet with trigger locks on them so that it takes you 10 minutes to get one out, and by that time, the rapist has already cleaned up and taken your CD collection?

*sarcasm off*

It's my house. I can have my gun wherever I want it. So fuck you, poet. I'm heavily armed. You might want to reconsider your little data mining game.

Very good. They have that set up for your yard too and some are very inexpensive. ( under 50.00 I'm told ) They work off a laser beam that when something crosses through it bells go off inside your home. It's a neat alarm system because it literally announces you've got someone on your property before you can even hear a car coming up your driveway.

This gives you a good amount of time to see who is coming - get your guns ready and do what you need to do without the rush. :eusa_angel:

I would be driven nuts due to the amount of wildlife around here.

/sarcasm.

*sarcasm off*

It's my house. I can have my gun wherever I want it. So fuck you, poet. I'm heavily armed. You might want to reconsider your little data mining game.

Where did that come from?

Fuck me?

My data mining game?

:confused:

Forum List

Back