LoBiando Doesn't KNOW The Constitution...

Article 1, Section 1 of the Constitution = First Amendment

Who knew?

(That's pretty basic folks, even for a member of Congress.)

I agree he goofed for whatever reason....but do people have the ability to recall him?

Not directly. But if there is enough public outcry, Congress can act and expel him.

Well, that is a possibility not considered before....do you think outcry alone would be enough without some crime?

I agree he goofed for whatever reason....but do people have the ability to recall him?

Not directly. But if there is enough public outcry, Congress can act and expel him.

Well, that is a possibility not considered before....do you think outcry alone would be enough without some crime?

Sure. If a member of Congress is a stupid idiot and the people want him/her removed, it could happen. If the public outcry might affect the reelection bid for the other members of Congress, you bet!

So...you call me a parasite and say it is very true. Should be easy to prove...do so.

You compare me to Tim McVeigh, Nidal Malik Hasan, and John Allen Muhammad and say it is very true. Should be easy to prove...do so.

Failure to do so will simply augment the already overwhelming proof that you are a chronic liar and perpetual loser.

It's my opinion of you, I don't need to prove it, it's true.

Yes I did. You all are or were former military. I can prove they were, but you, I'll just have to take you at your word.

Seems like you just can't accept the fact that I am right about the fact that public officials can be recalled as well as being right about blacks fighting for the Confederacy.

Don't ya think those poor dead horses has been beat enough? You should concede with honor. Then I may change my opinion of you.

Ah...I see that you and the rest of the world have a different idea of what "true" means.

No wonder you come across as a chronic liar. You can't help yourself.

As for conceding, if I were to ever lose a debate with you, I would....however, that would require that I LET you win...debating you is like having a battle of wits with an unarmed 'man'.

And...finally, what in the world do YOU know about Honor? Pul-leeze.

What? You don't believe your opinions are true? Damn, you're not too sure of yourself then are ya? Your opinion of me comes into doubt now.

What do I know about honor? Well I understand the definition and I'll know it when I see it.

Let me win? Let's review:

I stated that a public official can be recalled. I have shown more than enough proof that supports that claim.

I claimed that blacks had fought for the Confederacy and again I have proven my claim.

So there was no "letting me win".

Let the dead horse be!

Sure. If a member of Congress is a stupid idiot and the people want him/her removed, it could happen. If the public outcry might affect the reelection bid for the other members of Congress, you bet!

How do you think that might work? Keeping in mind that it would take more than just a few congressmen from the same state/region to expell that congressman...I believe the Constitution says it takes 2/3rds.

It's my opinion of you, I don't need to prove it, it's true.

Yes I did. You all are or were former military. I can prove they were, but you, I'll just have to take you at your word.

Seems like you just can't accept the fact that I am right about the fact that public officials can be recalled as well as being right about blacks fighting for the Confederacy.

Don't ya think those poor dead horses has been beat enough? You should concede with honor. Then I may change my opinion of you.

Ah...I see that you and the rest of the world have a different idea of what "true" means.

As for conceding, if I were to ever lose a debate with you, I would....however, that would require that I LET you win...debating you is like having a battle of wits with an unarmed 'man'.

What? You don't believe your opinions are true? Damn, you're not too sure of yourself then are ya? Your opinion of me comes into doubt now.

What do I know about honor? Well I understand the definition and I'll know it when I see it.

I stated that a public official can be recalled. I have shown more than enough proof that supports that claim.

I claimed that blacks had fought for the Confederacy and again I have proven my claim.

Let the dead horse be!

OK, let's play YOUR way.

My opinion is that you are a thumbsucking pedophile who wants Texas to secede from the United States so you can have free reign on any child under 10 you can get your hands on. Furthermore it is my opinion that you as dishonest, have no honor and have probably done some unnatural acts with your neighbors' pets, or if not, it's only because your neighbor knows you well enough and keeps their animals under lock and key.

It must be TRUE because it's my OPINION.

Let the dead horse be!

OK, let's play YOUR way.

My opinion is that you are a thumbsucking pedophile who wants Texas to secede from the United States so you can have free reign on any child under 10 you can get your hands on. Furthermore it is my opinion that you as dishonest, have no honor and have probably done some unnatural acts with your neighbors' pets, or if not, it's only because your neighbor knows you well enough and keeps their animals under lock and key.

Aww come on now, tell us how you really feel.

The article you posted said nothing about the recall process, hence the Constitution's silence on this matter. That's why it will be going to the New Jersey Supreme Court. You're ignoring the fact that the Appeals Court opinion was that this recall is NOT unconstitutional. Thier opinion added, "The silence of the federal Constitution [on recall] may well result in the conclusion that it may be done."

Show where I have stated that a States Constitution trumps the US Constitution.

I have stated from the start and I still maintain that office holders can be removed from office by recall or by several different means whether they are recalled, impeached. expelled or voted out. Since this is the first time ever that a US Representative is the subject of a recall the constitutionality has never been an issue up until now. So in essence you have no leg to stand on to support your claim that recalling a US representative is unconstitutional.

The article I posted? What article have I posted, Secesh? Are you lying again?

I haven't lied and I don't lie you stupid fuck. Either you or someone else posted article 1 from which you quoted from and have referenced, I assumed you posted it, I could be mistaken, but nonetheless it says absolutely nothing about recalling a US Representative, hence it's silence on the matter.

In other words you dimwitted parasite, since the Constitution is silent about the matter, the case against Mendez is going to be heard in New Jersey's Supreme Court. The Appeals Court has already given their opinion saying that they do not find this action unconstitutional and they believe that it may very well result in the recall being done.

That would have been myself. It was a factcheck. ;) http://www.usmessageboard.com/2208508-post109.html

Let the dead horse be!

OK, let's play YOUR way.

Aww come on now, tell us how you really feel.

Hey! It's the truth.

The article I posted? What article have I posted, Secesh? Are you lying again?

I haven't lied and I don't lie you stupid fuck. Either you or someone else posted article 1 from which you quoted from and have referenced, I assumed you posted it, I could be mistaken, but nonetheless it says absolutely nothing about recalling a US Representative, hence it's silence on the matter.

In other words you dimwitted parasite, since the Constitution is silent about the matter, the case against Mendez is going to be heard in New Jersey's Supreme Court. The Appeals Court has already given their opinion saying that they do not find this action unconstitutional and they believe that it may very well result in the recall being done.

That would have been myself. It was a factcheck. ;) http://www.usmessageboard.com/2208508-post109.html

Thanks T, I knew I had seen it posted and since bodumbshit was referring to it I assumed, wrongfully I might add, that, that was who had posted it.

Thanks T, I knew I had seen it posted and since bodumbshit was referring to it I assumed, wrongfully I might add, that, that was who had posted it.

I see you've been taking lessons from Liability....:lol::lol::lol:

De nada. Don't sweat it my friend. We're on the same page.

Forum List

Back