Lmao the Senate overides Obamas veto

What do you think you are winning? The retard of the month trophy?
I'm winning the country and the future. Women fight alongside men, gays get married, people leaving organized religion in droves. You name it and I'm on the winning side. The same couldn't be said for you, day after day you lose in the courts and in the courts of public opinion. And drones like you, dying off and being replaced by people much better than you.
Yes we know Lucifer you are down right giddy of the moral decay of society today.
Moral decay? This is 2016 not 1816. For you gays being equal is decay. For me the Constitution just started living up to what it said. One of us has a future here but it ain't you.

Thank god I only have 20~ 30 years to live, you dumb fucks are going to totally turn the U.S. unto the shit hole of Detroit today.
The beauty of it is the further left we go the more money and care we will receive while Mr. Winning pays for it.

Yup, that's why I will never quit smoking I am going To make fuckers like him pay for my high medical bills :)

Calm down there guy, it's just an internet discussion. Maybe you should go play with your dolls for a while until you can calm down. Ask your mommy for some milk and cookies, that could help.

What's your obsession with emotions there, ballerina? You get along great with the guys in locker rooms talking about all your girl emotional shit, don't you?

And what do gays need protection from that straights don't need protection from?
Yet another case in point. I am completely calm, no rational adult would think that I wasn't, yet you are jumping all over the place being childish.

And the protections are for the married couple, like the fact that they cannot be compelled to testify against each other. It doesn't "validate" their relationship it instead protects them from the state intruding where it doesn't belong, in the marriage bed. It's the same as attorney-client, doctor-patient, and minister-parishioner protections. Those don't validate the relationship, they protect it.

You're the one talking about emotions in every post then say I'm being childish. Buy a mirror. It's frankly tired at this, gay boy. Drop the emotions crap. It's hilarious that you see my point and yet you miss my point.

So all you can think of is testifying against each other? Why is government marriage required for that?

You're saying it's this big thing, we need government marriage. Yet you came up with one thing that applies to what, a hundredth of a percent of couples and could be done without government marriage. Just say couples can't be forced to testify against each other. Problem solved. Now let's be done with it.
Your posts are simply too emotional and therefore too childish, to really deal with.

And we say that couples cannot be forced to testify against each other, if they are married that is. Just another benefit of the law because one is married. It would be difficult to enforce without the marriage license.

OMG, and the tears start flowing again. Maybe you should take a nap, dear. You have no control over your emotions at all. Try breathing into a paper bag
My posts don't contain much emotion and that one contained none at all. Can you not see that you are acting like a child? That's probably a moot point as very few children can. Never mind.

You're the one who keeps talking about emotions, Francine, then you say you're not emotional. So which is it? If you want to be all sensitive and girlie and shit, then cut the crap

I might be a lot of things, I'm also winning. I'll go with that.
I'm winning the country and the future. Women fight alongside men, gays get married, people leaving organized religion in droves. You name it and I'm on the winning side. The same couldn't be said for you, day after day you lose in the courts and in the courts of public opinion. And drones like you, dying off and being replaced by people much better than you.
Yes we know Lucifer you are down right giddy of the moral decay of society today.
Moral decay? This is 2016 not 1816. For you gays being equal is decay. For me the Constitution just started living up to what it said. One of us has a future here but it ain't you.

Thank god I only have 20~ 30 years to live, you dumb fucks are going to totally turn the U.S. unto the shit hole of Detroit today.
It won't be Detroit, it will be the Bay Area, and you will hate it just as much but that is for them to decide not those our age. That is their right, to live in a nation that suits their needs. Besides, what you considered to be a good life was dead before you were even born. Hey, Wally, let's go get a soda while we wait for our Saturday morning haircut. Sure thing, Beaver, isn't life great (for us that is)?

Last edited:
Yet another case in point. I am completely calm, no rational adult would think that I wasn't, yet you are jumping all over the place being childish.

And the protections are for the married couple, like the fact that they cannot be compelled to testify against each other. It doesn't "validate" their relationship it instead protects them from the state intruding where it doesn't belong, in the marriage bed. It's the same as attorney-client, doctor-patient, and minister-parishioner protections. Those don't validate the relationship, they protect it.

You're the one talking about emotions in every post then say I'm being childish. Buy a mirror. It's frankly tired at this, gay boy. Drop the emotions crap. It's hilarious that you see my point and yet you miss my point.

So all you can think of is testifying against each other? Why is government marriage required for that?

You're saying it's this big thing, we need government marriage. Yet you came up with one thing that applies to what, a hundredth of a percent of couples and could be done without government marriage. Just say couples can't be forced to testify against each other. Problem solved. Now let's be done with it.
Your posts are simply too emotional and therefore too childish, to really deal with.

And we say that couples cannot be forced to testify against each other, if they are married that is. Just another benefit of the law because one is married. It would be difficult to enforce without the marriage license.

OMG, and the tears start flowing again. Maybe you should take a nap, dear. You have no control over your emotions at all. Try breathing into a paper bag
My posts don't contain much emotion and that one contained none at all. Can you not see that you are acting like a child? That's probably a moot point as very few children can. Never mind.

You're the one who keeps talking about emotions, Francine, then you say you're not emotional. So which is it? If you want to be all sensitive and girlie and shit, then cut the crap
Talking of emotions is not being emotional. And if you could post, even one post, that didn't contain emotions I'd be very pleased but you are a childish troll on a playground, screaming fag because at least that gets you attention when you can't make a simple, rational argument.

Marriage protects the rights of a couple. That isn't emotional. See if you can tell us why that wouldn't be a good thing? And try not to go off on a you wear panties rant please?

It won't be Detroit, it will be the Bay Area, and you will hate it just as much but that is for them to decide not those our age. That is their right, to live in a nation that suits their needs. Besides, what you considered to be a good life was dead before you were even born. Hey, Wally, let's go get a soda while we wait for our Saturday haircut. Sure thing, Beaver, isn't life great (for us that is)?

Lmao you all will be so far in debt even the feds won't be able To help you. Its going to be a riot watching you all crash and burn.

It won't be Detroit, it will be the Bay Area, and you will hate it just as much but that is for them to decide not those our age. That is their right, to live in a nation that suits their needs. Besides, what you considered to be a good life was dead before you were even born. Hey, Wally, let's go get a soda while we wait for our Saturday haircut. Sure thing, Beaver, isn't life great (for us that is)?
Further evidence you live in a bubble. San Fran relies on tourism and the financial district for much of its' wealth. Obviously not happening everywhere else.

Laugh at Beaver all you want but people didn't used to lock their doors, mail ordered guns or got them at the hardware store. Didn't have to worry about their kids getting butchered in school, mass murders were between mob rivals, no AIDS, one guy could support a house and family. Yep, you're winning alright.

The beauty of it is the further left we go the more money and care we will receive while Mr. Winning pays for it.

Yup, that's why I will never quit smoking I am going To make fuckers like him pay for my high medical bills :)

Smoking is good. The more you smoke the sooner you die and the less we have to pay after getting what we needed out of you. Smoke 'em up.

Lmao you all will be so far in debt even the feds won't be able To help you. Its going to be a riot watching you all crash and burn.
I won't be here to see it nor do I care. Countries come and go, as do people and their debts. This isn't a new thing.

What is this crash you are so worried about? Rome fell. Greece fell. The US will fall. Humanity is and will still be around. Just exactly what are you so worried about?

Last edited:

I won't be here to see it nor do I care. Countries come and go, as do people and their debts. This isn't a new thing.

What is this crash you are so worried about? Rome fell. Greece fell? The US will fall. Humanity is and will still be around. Just exactly what are you so worried about?
Losers like you that think that's winning.

Smoking is good. The more you smoke the sooner you die and the less we have to pay after getting what we needed out of you. Smoke 'em up.

I'm 51 and not going anywhere anytime soon, my hospital bills Will be enormous:)

Further evidence you live in a bubble. San Fran relies on tourism and the financial district for much of its' wealth. Obviously not happening everywhere else.

Laugh at Beaver all you want but people didn't used to lock their doors, mail ordered guns or got them at the hardware store. Didn't have to worry about their kids getting butchered in school, mass murders were between mob rivals, no AIDS, one guy could support a house and family. Yep, you're winning alright.
Did I say SF or the Bay Area?

And you are living in the past, of expected.

What is this crash you are so worried about? Rome fell. Greece fell? The US will fall. Humanity is and will still be around. Just exactly what are you so worried about?

I am not worrying about it because I am not the one who will have to pay for it that would be you.

No, that's inevitable but in the meantime everything you hate, no teacher-led prayer in public schools, legal abortion, rights for gays type of things will continue. You lost the culture war and it is now leaving you in the past to die. My kind owns the future and you have a very small and confined place in it.

Translation~ he really lives in gay bay Wisconsin.

I am not worrying about it because I am not the one who will have to pay for it that would be you.
Based on your numbers I will be a decade or so ahead in the dirt nap department. And the kids will figure it out as best they can but what they figure out won't be your version of a good life 1950's style.

Translation~ he really lives in gay bay Wisconsin.
I actually live in the future. The present is just a disaster.

bd4.gif

No, that's inevitable but in the meantime everything you hate, no teacher-led prayer in public schools, legal abortion, rights for gays type of things will continue. You lost the culture war and it is now leaving you in the past to die. My kind owns the future and you have a very small and confined place in it.

Again yes Lucifer we know you're jumping for joy ...

I'm 51 and not going anywhere anytime soon, my hospital bills Will be enormous:)

Doubtful, if you smoke much. Cancer still kills pretty quickly compared to paying your Social Security for three decades. And, I'm even older.

Nice morals you have BTW, passing your bills along to your grandchildren.

Again yes Lucifer we know you're jumping for joy ...
I am more like Jesus, what you do unto the least of them.

You are more like Peter, all wrapped up in the concerns of man specifically, yourself.

Forum List

Back