LIVE UPDATE - From Oregon

It is an interview with KrisAnn Hall and I think mrs Bundy about the issues pertaining to the refuge occupation including Liberty, the Constitution. They also review David's final minutes there and subsequent arrest, and last night's situation. I think the woman hosting the interview is a journalist who works with pete santilli, who is currently being held, unconstitutionally, for the sole purpose of preventing his recording of the events taking place.
I wasn't able to listen all the way through, I was doing stuff. But I heard them lovingly describe David's actions and how he came to leave without bloodshed. The primary thrust of the convo after that for a while was a discussion of how people stand for liberty in a peaceful, principled way.
Yep, a peaceful loving way. That was what the AR's were for. Peaceful loving ways.
not a shot was fired by anyone other than the fbi. They made it not peaceful. Let's call a spade a spade. Not one militia person targeted any human.

the only one shooting was the government

Militants warn authorities about booby traps left behind at Oregon reserve
“They spoke to us about booby traps. We don’t know how sophisticated or what kind,” said the official, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

I am going to call B.S. on this. With as nutty as the last fours YouTube posts were, they would have certainly mentioned them.

as usual "condition of anonymity"

they are public servants they need to be identified

I do not know what is worse. It was the one who was the most articulate and soft spoken that is no longer with us. The one who was the wackiest and craziest got the most airplay on the national news.

And does anyone not miss the potential why for this? I can see the evidence already in some of the posts in this thread. David Fry is NOT a selective sampling of the modern militia movement.

Forum List

Back