LIVE UPDATE - From Oregon

Well, the militia clusterfuck did have one positive outcome: it netted Cliven Bundy.

Oh well, parties over I guess. Apparently there were some "locals" interacting with the carpetbaggers during the standoff. I'd never read about that, nor heard It mentioned on any news reports up until today with the report suggesting that some of the "locals" may face charges for their involvement in the standoff.

Like all great conflicts in American History, this one will have slogans and scenes that will live on for generations in art and literature. The scene of Lavoy Finicum running around in a snowbank with his hands up, yelling "Shoot me, just shoot me", then reaching for a gun. And the Oregon Troopers oblige. What a stirring and great phrase.

Then there are the Undaunted Four, holding out on the Refuge in the face of the armored cars and many guns of the FBI. When facing all that firepower, they so stirringly stated "Let us hold a prayer meeting." Doesn't that stir your patriotism?

And the last hold out, David Fry, giving his stirring messages on the state of the world and the great thoughts of our militias on the various issues in the world. And, finally, before stepping bravely out to face the FBI, his stirring words that will be quoted down through the generations in this nation, "Wah, I want my pot, wah!".

Ah yes, all this will live on for centuries as one of the great American Conflicts.

Like all great conflicts in American History, this one will have slogans and scenes that will live on for generations in art and literature. The scene of Lavoy Finicum running around in a snowbank with his hands up, yelling "Shoot me, just shoot me", then reaching for a gun. And the Oregon Troopers oblige. What a stirring and great phrase.

Then there are the Undaunted Four, holding out on the Refuge in the face of the armored cars and many guns of the FBI. When facing all that firepower, they so stirringly stated "Let us hold a prayer meeting." Doesn't that stir your patriotism?

And the last hold out, David Fry, giving his stirring messages on the state of the world and the great thoughts of our militias on the various issues in the world. And, finally, before stepping bravely out to face the FBI, his stirring words that will be quoted down through the generations in this nation, "Wah, I want my pot, wah!".

Ah yes, all this will live on for centuries as one of the great American Conflicts.

Laughing.....this was an unqualified disaster for the militia movement. There's a reason no one answered 'the call'. The 'minute men' should rename their entire organization 'facepalm' for as much mortification as this clusterfuck inspired in their ranks.

It is an interview with KrisAnn Hall and I think mrs Bundy about the issues pertaining to the refuge occupation including Liberty, the Constitution. They also review David's final minutes there and subsequent arrest, and last night's situation. I think the woman hosting the interview is a journalist who works with pete santilli, who is currently being held, unconstitutionally, for the sole purpose of preventing his recording of the events taking place.
I wasn't able to listen all the way through, I was doing stuff. But I heard them lovingly describe David's actions and how he came to leave without bloodshed. The primary thrust of the convo after that for a while was a discussion of how people stand for liberty in a peaceful, principled way.

It is an interview with KrisAnn Hall and I think mrs Bundy about the issues pertaining to the refuge occupation including Liberty, the Constitution. They also review David's final minutes there and subsequent arrest, and last night's situation. I think the woman hosting the interview is a journalist who works with pete santilli, who is currently being held, unconstitutionally, for the sole purpose of preventing his recording of the events taking place.
I wasn't able to listen all the way through, I was doing stuff. But I heard them lovingly describe David's actions and how he came to leave without bloodshed. The primary thrust of the convo after that for a while was a discussion of how people stand for liberty in a peaceful, principled way.
Yep, a peaceful loving way. That was what the AR's were for. Peaceful loving ways.

Yep, a peaceful loving way. That was what the AR's were for. Peaceful loving ways.
The Terrifying Details Of The FBI’s Standoff With Cliven Bundy’s Militia

FBI special agent Joel P. Willis recalled the day in 2014 when more than 200 armed ranchers threatened violence against him and his fellow officers if they did not return Bundy’s cattle to his ranch.

“The 200 followers … included a significant number brandishing or raising their assault rifles in front of the officers,” Willis wrote, describing a scene where men with guns “aimed directly” at his colleagues. “Some of the gunmen took tactically superior positions on high ground , while others moved in and out of the crowd, making their movements behind other unarmed followers.”

Kosh......like the video of the Finnicum shooting, you can't spin this. We got to hear *everything*. The rants, the deranged lunacy, the hysterics about 'aliens' and 'how WW2 was faked'. The conspiracy adled wasteland of insanity that is the militia mindset.

There was nothing 'heroic' about David Fry. We listened to a pot head whine about not having enough weed, terrified that he would be held accountable for his own actions. And like a child trying to avoid a spanking, pleading that he didn't want any consequence for buglary, conspiracy, theft, and trespassing.

Fry showed us the militia. And it was a fucking train wreck.

You can see a little trail of smoke rise from the turd in Kosh's hand......as she tries to polish it at about 3000 rpm.

This was an unmitigated disaster for the militia movement. The worst possible outcome. From Cliven's arrest, to the surge of public sentiment against the militia movement to Fry's hysteric, panty shitting babble about 'aliens', this self inflicted fiasco has hurt the militia movement more than any 10 FBI operations.

not a shot was fired by anyone other than the fbi. They made it not peaceful. Let's call a spade a spade. Not one militia person targeted any human.

Forum List

Back