Lavoy Family Receives Bill for Ambulance Services

Good stuff. Couldnt have happened to a more deserving person.
laugh.gif

Family of LaVoy Finicum Recieves Bill for Ambulance Services - United Media Publishing

this is more than an oversight, someone should be fired over this. this is rubbing salt in the open wound

I agree. Although he probably was more the author of his own misfortune than was 12 yr. old Tamir Rice;

"Two police officers were cleared over the death of a 12-year-old boy who was shot dead while waving a toy gun in a playground .
Now it has emerged that the youngster's heartbroken family are getting sued by city authorities over the unpaid ambulance bill of $500.
Tamir Rice was fatally wounded after police were called to reports he had a gun while in a playground in Cleveland, Ohio, in November 2014."

( I've heard that Cleveland may have changed it's mind about this outrage, but still...)

I know conservatives always say "well ya know, he shouldn't have messed with our boys in blue!" I'm just saying it works both ways and maybe for special cases you can wait an extra month or two before sending the brain cleanup bill

I know conservatives always say "well ya know, he shouldn't have messed with our boys in blue!" I'm just saying it works both ways and maybe for special cases you can wait an extra month or two before sending the brain cleanup bill

The issue they raise is valid, but the fighters were as stupid as tree bark.

As to the bill, nobody cares. Never think that they do. He made his own bed.

For the record...the Cleveland Police Union blasted the city publicly for this.

Cleveland must not have a PR advisor.

Forum List

Back