Live Streaming Now: Donald Trump and Mexican President Nieto News Conference

Why didn't Trump discuss the WALL with President Nieto? He said he didn't. I wonder why...
He did mention it. Weren't you listening?

The WALL that Mexico is supposed to PAY for? No, he didn't. No balls - no walls.
Like I told rdean, you don't have a clue how the steps of negotiations work.

I do know you don't come out of a negotiation and lie about what took place. Trump lied. President Nieto told Trump up front that Mexico would not pay for the wall. I repeat - Trump lied.

https://muckrack.com/jake-novak

Don't you bother to look anything up? You always just pull shit out yer butt.
Jake Novak used to work for Fox. He's not "main stream".
MSNBC hires all kinds of people. Including Republicans. Joe Scarborough, GOP strategist Mike Murphy, Nicole Wallace who worked with Sarah Palin and was part of the Bush administration, Steve Schmidt who worked for the McCain campaign and many others.

You guys just smear MSNBC because you don't like the fact they tell the truth.

And Trump lied. Lied to dumbfucks like you. He said the they never talked about Mexico paying for the wall. I believe the Mexican president over Trump. Why?

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim | Fox News

Trump University trial set for November 28

Bribery Complaint Filed Against Donald Trump and Florida AG Pam Bondi Over Trump U Case

Why didn't Trump discuss the WALL with President Nieto? He said he didn't. I wonder why...
I wonder why you're here. They agreed it was a mutual problem and would work together on it. I don't think Trump went down there to slap their president around in front of everyone. That must piss you off but that's always a good thing.

Forum List

Back