So what is Donald Trump's immigration policy? Who knows? Who cares? Why does it matter?

R

rdean

About Hugh Hewitt - The Hugh Hewitt Show

SRN-Hugh-Hewitt-photo-2012-300x450.jpg

So I just watched an interview with crazy right wingnut and rabid Trump supporter, Hugh Hewitt.

He said he is a Roman Catholic. He said the biggest single group against Donald Trump were Roman Catholics. I didn't know that so I looked it up:

Donald Trump’s Catholic Problem
Trump is faring poorly among Roman Catholics. A Pew survey taken four years ago showed 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney winning a plurality of Roman Catholics who reported attending Mass on a weekly basis. However, this year Trump is trailing Hillary Clinton by a whopping 19 points among weekly Mass attendees. Among Catholics who attend Mass less often, Trump trails Clinton by 16 percentage points.

Hugh said you can't deport 11 million people. When asked why Trump says he will do that, Hugh said he's just trying to win the election. Trump's immigration policy is anti Jesus and that's why Catholics don't like him.

So when asked if he knew Trump's immigration policy, he said he didn't know, but it will become clear when he announces his final policy tonight.

So he is supporting someone running on immigration, but has no idea what that policy is? Is that how all the other Republicans feel? They don't know, don't care and it doesn't really matter?

Then why are they voting for Trump?

I guess we'll find out after his speech.

So I just watched an interview with crazy right wingnut and rabid Trump supporter, Hugh Hewitt.

He said he is a Roman Catholic. He said the biggest single group against Donald Trump were Roman Catholics. I didn't know that so I looked it up:

Trump is faring poorly among Roman Catholics. A Pew survey taken four years ago showed 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney winning a plurality of Roman Catholics who reported attending Mass on a weekly basis. However, this year Trump is trailing Hillary Clinton by a whopping 19 points among weekly Mass attendees. Among Catholics who attend Mass less often, Trump trails Clinton by 16 percentage points.

Hugh said you can't deport 11 million people. When asked why Trump says he will do that, Hugh said he's just trying to win the election. Trump's immigration policy is anti Jesus and that's why Catholics don't like him.

So when asked if he knew Trump's immigration policy, he said he didn't know, but it will become clear when he announces his final policy tonight.

So he is supporting someone running on immigration, but has no idea what that policy is? Is that how all the other Republicans feel? They don't know, don't care and it doesn't really matter?

hewitt is one of the best.
Trump's mexican policy is to enforce the laws as they are now, a responsibility task charged to the executive branch, as outlined by the constitution.

somehow the democrat vision morphed into illegal crossings are ok. but that's not the law.

either we have a country or we don't.

Last edited:

Trump's mexican policy is to enforce the laws as they are now, a responsibility task charged to the executive branch, as outlined by the constitution.

somehow the democrat vision morphed into illegal crossings are ok. but that's not the law.

When Republican say "we", they mean "whites only".

charles lindbergh maybe ?? i never heard of we being code word for white people, do the other pronouns have secret meanings too ? they for instance, could be a code word for race baiting group of ideologues from a semi-purple state.

Last edited:

You lie, Hillary is that you?

"Hugh said you can't deport 11 million people. When asked why Trump says he will do that, Hugh said he's just trying to win the election."

That won’t win Trump the election.

There aren’t enough bigots and racists.

he is trying to win the election. hillary instigates race fire, as obama has.

Forum List

Back