Live stream total solar eclipse coverage

its pretty cool. looks like pac man right now lol

Aren't you in a pathway of totality?
Like 98% or so. Cant remember exactly. Will climax in about 45 minutes or so.

Well get in your pickup truck and drive an half hour so you can get totality dude! Bring a pabst blue ribbon and crack it open during the eclipse ya dumb redneck!
They still make Pabst?
Hell yeah they do! six pack of tall boys is like 5 bucks! lol

We got like 40% maybe up here in Alaska, not even a slight dimming of light from it and it's cloudy and raining as usual for the fall :/

That said I watched it live on Science Channel and it was pretty damn awesome. Ya'll lower 48ers in the path of totality should check it out if you can, not likely to happen again in any of our lifetimes.

Well get in your pickup truck and drive an half hour so you can get totality dude! Bring a pabst blue ribbon and crack it open during the eclipse ya dumb redneck!
They still make Pabst?
That was some rough stuff, like Schlitz...or Brown Derby maybe some Carlson Black label diarrhea instigator beer..

They still make Pabst?
That was some rough stuff, like Schlitz...or Brown Derby maybe some Carlson Black label diarrhea instigator beer..
Lol idk about all that but i like me some pbr. Only other people i know that drink it are old

They still make Pabst?
Lol idk about all that but i like me some pbr. Only other people i know that drink it are old
It was popular 50 years ago..My old man drank Coors..So that is what I was used to sneaking..Back when you better have a can opener to drink..

They still make Pabst?
It was popular 50 years ago..My old man drank Coors..So that is what I was used to sneaking..Back when you better have a can opener to drink..
My buddy has an old coors like that!
I never snuck anything. I didnt get into alcohol until i was like 19. I sure was sneaking some cigs though. I was so damn cool :rolleyes:

You drink PBR ? :laugh:

No. But I know TN does. All day.

Damn, I really regret not planning a trip to somewhere like Idaho or Wyoming for this. Seemed like it would've been a pain in the ass, but watching it live I'm realizing that I fucked up big time. All y'all who live in a path of totality are very lucky sombitches.

1uh10v.jpg

I've seen them before, what's the big deal, except for the plagues and evil they release..

WASHINGTON—Citing the permanent damage that can result from even one second of unfiltered exposure to their ghastly visages, the American Astronomical Society cautioned Americans on Monday not to look directly at the screaming spirits of the damned during the solar eclipse. “We’d like to remind folks to practice safety when the specters doomed to eternal torment emerge, otherwise it’s quite possible their own souls will be dragged to the inferno from whence those accursed beings came,” said AAS spokesperson Rebecca Harvey, adding that anyone planning on viewing the celestial phenomenon use special eclipse glasses, a pinhole camera, or an evil-repelling ring of salt to help protect them from the multitude of wraiths that will pour forth from the portal to the netherworld. “Those witnessing this spectacular cosmic event would also be wise to plug their ears, as the shrieking from these spirits can cause hearing loss or hair to turn permanently white. The eclipse is exciting for all of us, but we want to make sure that everyone can enjoy it without the archfiend binding their soul.” At press time, thousands of Americans who attempted unprotected glimpses at the eclipse suddenly found themselves suspended from hooks in the lowest plane of hell.

Astronomers Caution Americans Not To Look Directly At Screaming Spirits Of The Damned During Solar Eclipse

Forum List

Back