Live Stream - Senate DeVos nomination debates

I hope there is more than one willing to shut her down.

I can't watch the Democrat trash do their thing. She's unqualified because she wants school choice and that will hurt the union thugs in public-ed.

^ and #NeverTrump camp is in force as well.

The Dem's have two Reps saying they'll vote no, there are four Republicans that they think they have a remote chance of flipping to nay. If they get one more Rep it ties and Pence already said he's voting yea. This is the Dem's last stand.

Murkowski is more like a Dem in disguise than a RINO. Sadly there's quite a few Alaskan's who vote a straight R ticket which puts her and Don Young in the seats over, and over, and over, and over regardless of ticket. (Seriously Don Young's ass has been warming a seat since before I was born fourty-fucking-four years ago heh)

She's bought and paid for by the teachers union.

Last edited:
She's in. Thank Our Lord Jesus Christ! Now we can eliminate public schools because we have the votes, the Secretary of Education we've been praying for and a President determined to make America great again.

I can't wait until our children can pray in school again. No more public sector teachers or their fucking union!

Forum List

Back