UC Berkeley Rioter Identified As University Staff Member

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Spend $43K a year to have this guy brainwash your kid.

“Sleuths on Twitter quickly pointed out that the person behind this @teen_archer account was likely a UC Berkeley staff member named Ian Dabney Miller. Further Daily Caller investigation has confirmed that Ian Miller, a UC Berkeley staffer, is indeed the person behind the @teen_archer account that was bragging about getting into fights with Milo attendees and participating in the riots.”

UC Berkeley Rioter Identified As University Staff Member

UC Berkeley probes staffer after post-protest Web campaign.

Translation: “Ultra-conservative, fringe websites” looked at Twitter postings and decided this was the guy who was bragging about beating up pro-Trump people. Then they made such a stink that even “respectable” outlets had to pay attention. If it turns out to be him, he needs to be fired and prosecuted. It’s time to end the leftist culture of impunity on college campuses.

Can't be him, liberals are far too smart to get caught. Just ask them.

o_O If true that's so messed... Like abuse of authority shit. Can't have teachers and admin doing crap like that.

I find it interesting how easy it is for the media to toss out terms like "ultra-conservative" "provocateur" and "fringe" to describe a gay man who doesn't stay on the gay plantation, but does not assign similar phrasing to the fascist brown shirt thugs opposed to free speech.

The media does this in regards to Islam as well, as it always calls any resistance to the ongoing Islamizaton of Europe as "far right".

This framing as left/right is as much a part of the problem in our political system as the thugs, themselves. All that is necessary to enlist the support of low functioning leftists these days is to call something right wing. Heck, if loving dogs was ever framed as right wing, these morons would kick a few puppies to the curb just to make sure.

I find it interesting how easy it is for the media to toss out terms like "ultra-conservative" "provocateur" and "fringe" to describe a gay man who doesn't stay on the gay plantation, but does not assign similar phrasing to the fascist brown shirt thugs opposed to free speech.

The media does his in regards to Islam as well, as it always calls any resistance to the ongoing Islamizaton of Europe as "far right".

This framing as left/right is as much a part of the problem in our political system as the thugs, themselves. All that is necessary to enlist the support of low functioning leftists these days is to call something right wing. Heck, if loving dogs was ever framed as right wing, these morons would kick a few puppies to the curb just to make sure.
They said if I voted for Trump that homosexual immigrants would be prevented from speaking and forced to live in a closet - and they were right!

The messed up bit of that is that he was never on the Dem "plantation" - He's an immigrant from Europe heh

Some of our university's have been infested by far far left lunatics for decades. It's a real problem when we have these radicals teaching their twisted agendas instead of sticking with teaching

The media does his in regards to Islam as well, as it always calls any resistance to the ongoing Islamizaton of Europe as "far right".

They said if I voted for Trump that homosexual immigrants would be prevented from speaking and forced to live in a closet - and they were right!

Whaaaaa???

Whaaaaa???
upload_2017-2-7_8-20-51.png

Some of our university's have been infested by far far left lunatics for decades. It's a real problem when we have these radicals teaching their twisted agendas instead of sticking with teaching
My worst leftist professor had all the usual leftist talking points every class about the rich and elite, yada yada. She drove a Porsche. Of which I affixed a Nixon/Agnew sticker to one day in the parking lot.

Whaaaaa???

You missed the joke dear. During the election campaign the Dems accused that Trump was a homophobe and against immigration. Milo is a gay immigrant - the Dem's shut down his speech thus proving their own prediction heh

There's garbage like this all over our campuses poisoning our youth.

Forum List

Back