LIVE: President Trump Rally - Wildwood, New Jersey

Don’t worry Fox has cut away from Trump, so I will leave you all to your Trump denial fest.

The President IS AMAZING!

We'll get rid of Nancy......Nervous Nancy!!!!:21:

You aren’t here to discuss the rally, the size of it or anything about it so why bother with it?

The trolling on USMB is out of hand and you are part of it.

This is why I call you and your friends out on it, and treat you like the wicked souls you are.

Reported for Trolling

The moron lying Trump talking about fake news. He is the biggest purveyor of lies this nation has ever seen. 15,000 and counting.
Oh. Grow up. Obviously you hate any criticism of your dear leader.

You aren’t here to discuss the rally, the size of it or anything about it so why bother with it?

The trolling on USMB is out of hand and you are part of it.

This is why I call you and your friends out on it, and treat you like the wicked souls you are.

Reported for Trolling

The moron lying Trump talking about fake news. He is the biggest purveyor of lies this nation has ever seen. 15,000 and counting.
Oh. Grow up. Obviously you hate any criticism of your dear leader.

Totally agree, thank you.

So long as this scumbag's campaign committee pays all expenses for these ridiculous rallies, including the cost of the scumbag's transportation, the venue rental, and all security.

I would hope so too, but that doesn’t happen in Washington. Taxpayers dollars are wasted on everything from special pens to sign articles of impeachment to Biden and his son flying on Air Force 2 to China to make a corrupt deal with Hunter Biden’s company. Washington sucks.

Don’t worry Fox has cut away from Trump, so I will leave you all to your Trump denial fest.
Feinstein says she's a maybe on acquitting Trump as his defense team ends impeachment arguments

Have a nice day!

She has since backpedaled, but I think it was after being pressured.

Diane Feinstein, who employed for decades a spy for Red China in a sensitive position, is an excellent judge of character.

Forum List

Back