Live From Brad Pitt's Home, It's Saturday Night

This is good. Brad says what Fauci probably actually wants to say.

I loved the part of his reaction to trump's sunlight and disinfectant statement.

Enjoy!

Funny! I like the way Brad Pitt impersonates doctor Fauci :biggrin:

Yes he did a good job.

I like his ending when he took the wig off and made his own personal comments too.

Someone asked Dr. Fauci who should play him in the movie about Covid-19 ravaging the U.S., and Fauci lightheartedly said Brad Pitt. This is why Pitt impersonated him last night.

This is good. Brad says what Fauci probably actually wants to say.

I loved the part of his reaction to trump's sunlight and disinfectant statement.

Enjoy!

Funny! I like the way Brad Pitt impersonates doctor Fauci :biggrin:

Yes he did a good job.

I like his ending when he took the wig off and made his own personal comments too.

It’s people like you that divide this country not Donald Trump. Believe that.

Someone asked Dr. Fauci who should play him in the movie about Covid-19 ravaging the U.S., and Fauci lightheartedly said Brad Pitt. This is why Pitt impersonated him last night.

Yes I read that in the article I found the video.

I think it's great.

He was obviously referring to THIS Brad Pitt - let's keep it real.

Roloffs+go+canoeing+FeG6HKeU1FMx.jpg

Brad was good - But Matt Damon as Bart O'Kavanaugh was EPIC. :D

Brett Kavanaugh playing Brett Kavanaugh being confirmed as a Supreme Court Justice in order to fuck over and shit on every thought that has ever gone through your vacuous pea brain is even funnier. Much funnier.

And it's real.... not pretend shit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back