Live Coverage: Trump CNN Town Hall

Only republicans think losing your cool and insulting someone is tough.
Vi7e0AO.jpg

Can I just add how nauseating your avatar is? Like clearly you chose that picture but you think that makes him look all regal and badass or whatever, but to me it’s a clear indication of your cult worship of this moronic, whiny, petty, childish, sack of shit who doesn’t give a flying fuck about you lol

Update!

Video AOC upset that CNN gave Trump aPlatform with a Town Hall

Language warning

LOL meltdown
Lincoln Project Founder Rick Wilson Triggered by Trumps town hall

Video Jake Tapper holds back tears as he complains about Donald Trump destroying CNN on Live TV

Sounds like it was just another Trump event, full of Trump's middle school bullying, ignorant arrogance and juvenile chaos.

Hey, maybe this is America, huh?
Sounds like you can’t address the issues of our nation falling apart under Biden.

What is Mac’s alternative? To hate Trump and his policies that gave us the best economy in our history. He wants more RINOs or Dems that have squandered our nation over the last 30 years.

Can I just add how nauseating your avatar is? Like clearly you chose that picture but you think that makes him look all regal and badass or whatever, but to me it’s a clear indication of your cult worship of this moronic, whiny, petty, childish, sack of shit who doesn’t give a flying fuck about you lol
^^ TDS overload!!!!

Lol you idiots know she made him look like the lying moron he is. Did you notice he insulted her but she didn’t back? He’s a weakling and all she did was aggressively repeat questions. You’re just in denial.
She insulted herself.

This should be good. I'm going to enjoy watching CNN just to screw FOX News! Trump has macho toughness to go on CNN in a hostile environment that Biden could never withstand the tough questions.

i just saw a re-run of the Town Hall Debate on CNN (because i'm in the Dutch timezone),

and i gotta say : Trump's support for medicare and social security, combined with his campaign promise to 'settle the Ukraine war on day 1',
leads me to renew my support for a 2nd term for Trump.
his tough stance on border security, also seems like a good deal to me, because the US just can't support many more immigrants flowing in.

i'd also like to weigh in on CNN's post-debate claims that Trump is an habitual liar. well, ALL major politicians are habitual liars. it's part of their profession. get over it already :D and stop shielding Democratic politicians in favor of being able to attack Republican politicians, just for ratings!

Last edited:
She said "that's not what the presidential records act says" about 250 times.

That's not asking a question...it's making a TDS fool of yourself.
She acted like a petulant child thru the entire town hall. Maybe THAT'S why you like her so much.

My thought is, if you think Trump is an idiot, which I do, then just let him talk. Let him find that banana peel on his own. The constant 'well actually, well actually, well actually,' was so annoying and it really made her and CNN look awful.

These twots just cannot be happy. Their ratings for that time slop quadrupled but they are soooooooo saaaaaaad how well he was received.
LOLOLOLOLOOOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL MORE~~

CNN’s Oliver Darcy Reports CEO Chris Licht and Network are ‘Facing Fury of Criticism’ Within Company After Trump Town Hall​

awwwwwww

This should be good. I'm going to enjoy watching CNN just to screw FOX News! Trump has macho toughness to go on CNN in a hostile environment that Biden could never withstand the tough questions.

Lol it is so laughable how you guys think Trump is “macho” when it’s so obvious he’s a whiny little bitch.

Forum List

Back