Live coverage of police action in Ottawa.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

To listen to the narrative, it appears that police have started to rout out the protesters just in time. This now appears to be a copycat effort against government that's similar to Jan. 6th.

I've put this thread here because it's 'breaking news' at the moment more than it's just Canadian. I would hope that it can remain here for as long as it's live coverage at least.

To listen to the narrative, it appears that police have started to rout out the protesters just in time. This now appears to be a copycat effort against government that's similar to Jan. 6th.

I've put this thread here because it's 'breaking news' at the moment more than it's just Canadian. I would hope that it can remain here for as long as it's live coverage at least.
They released footage yesterday on Twitter showing Capital Police beating several women who were wedged inside the back tunnel to the Capital.
Turns out they later arrested one of them (that survived the beatings) at her home.
They accused her of attacking police when she put up her hand to deflect clubs hitting her head.
The truth is....Capital Police murdered one woman by shooting her....killed another by beating her and trampling her.....and almost killed three others by jamming too many people into a tunnel entrance.

If there was any doubt before, it's official, now, and undeniable.

Ottawa, Canaduh is now Tiananmen Square 2.0.

Yeah, the fascist Turdeau, is taking a page out of the democrat playbook and calling a peaceful protest something more than what it is. This has been a peaceful protest against fascism in Canada, duck. You know it and so does everyone else.

The police response is measured and non-violent and obviously just in time. I fear that it's going to erupt into violence and the police will need to respond with violent action in return.
Hopefully it won't be necessary to call in the military?
Parliament failing to pass the emergency measures act would be suicidal at this point in time. The Consevative party standing against is will be suicidal for them! It's long past time when they should be playing politics with the lives of Canadians!

Thanks Canada....you have shown us that even in boring Canada, the fascists will be fascists, and use violence against peaceful protestors.......while sanctioning violence by left wing thugs, blm/antifa, against normal citizens....

And another thing to thank you for? This attack on the bank accounts of normal citizens.....is a nice wake up call to normal people about what fascists will do to people they hate....

Thanks Canada......

I love the part where the Canadian police simply ride over the actual peaceful protestors with their horses.....you Canadians sure went full fascist really fast......we knew leftists have it in them for violence and murder, and you just confirmed it.....even in Canada, fascist will brutalize the citizens who will not comply.....

Actual video of the Canadian cops riding over peaceful people with their horses......gotta love Canada....they have fully embraced fascism...

The police response is measured and non-violent and obviously just in time. I fear that it's going to erupt into violence and the police will need to respond with violent action in return.
Hopefully it won't be necessary to call in the military?
Parliament failing to pass the emergency measures act would be suicidal at this point in time. The Consevative party standing against is will be suicidal for them! It's long past time when they should be playing politics with the lives of Canadians!

You call trampling people under the hooves of police horses "non-violent?"

You....you do not dissapoint...you are a real fascist....

Tell that to the old lady with a walker that just got trampled to death by a police horse.

Your government has now crossed the line into willfully, maliciously, violently murdering its own people.

Watch the horse cops as they ride down the civilians......no remorse or second thoughts.......wow....gotta appreciate how quickly the cops in Canada fell in line with the fascists.....left wingers will fascist every single time...

I suppose this thread is just as accessible in the 'Canada' section.

I really did think it would fit in 'breaking news' though, and so I apologize for puttinig the link up ini the wrong place.

Hopefully all who are interested will continue to access the live coverage.

There are many stark similarities to the Jan. 6th coup attempt developing now. I suspect those who are advocating violence could be some of the same people. Both appear to be organized attempts to brinig down a democracy.

The duck is a commie plant and he has been pushing the same globalist narrative that the democrat party has. He is truly a fascist.
The problem with your charge of me being a commie, is that communists would be fully behind the protesters and supporting any illegal action to bring down our democracy.

Maybe the weirdest thing about this is that the fascist element that you represent is actively supportive of the violence along with a communist element.

If in fact there is any communist element involved?

It's actually become a reversal of roles in which the right has taken over from the left and is trying to turn the public against the majority of the people of Canada, instead of the usual role of the left.

The NDP party's stance is proof of that, at least so far.

If the NDP cease their support of government, the fascists will have a much better chance of winning. That could happen.

I suppose this thread is just as accessible in the 'Canada' section.

I really did think it would fit in 'breaking news' though, and so I apologize for puttinig the link up ini the wrong place.

Hopefully all who are interested will continue to access the live coverage.

There are many stark similarities to the Jan. 6th coup attempt developing now. I suspect those who are advocating violence could be some of the same people. Both appear to be organized attempts to brinig down a democracy.
Yeah, like when Turdeau sent his plants with the swastikas and confederate? flags into the protest. The ones the protestors identified as false-flaggers. Turdeau isn't above pushing the racism angle--his black-face incidents are proof to any thinking person.

communists would be fully behind the protesters and supporting any illegal action to bring down our democracy.
You don't have a democracy moron. Turdeau proved that when he activated martial law that you are promoting, duck.
supportive of the violence
The history of the last three weeks proves this to be a blatant LIE again, duck. Three weeks passed with NO violence until Turdeau announced martial law. The fascist Turdeau is responsible for the jack-booted violence. Keep lying duck, that's what you do. You are twisting in the wind trying to justify the unjustifiable.

How sad! Police are reporting that they may have to use chemical irritants in crowds where children are present.

Parents are creating a situation in which government would be justified in taking children into custody for their protection.

What does that say about the protesters who expose their children to great danger?

Maybe the time has come to call in the military as was necessary on Jan.6th., for the safety of the elderly and children in the crowd?
Who would claim that nearly a month of this nonsense would be too soon?

You don't have a democracy moron. Turdeau proved that when he activated martial law that you are promoting, duck.

The history of the last three weeks proves this to be a blatant LIE again, duck. Three weeks passed with NO violence until Turdeau announced martial law. The fascist Turdeau is responsible for the jack-booted violence. Keep lying duck, that's what you do. You are twisting in the wind trying to justify the unjustifiable.
Keep the cards and letters coming. It demonstrates the sort of lowlife human being you have become with your vile hating and extremism.

Forum List

Back