Live blog: San Diego Mayor Bob Filner to go into therapy

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
the people of San Diego must feel pretty stupid electing a democrat after all these years and he is an admitted sexual pervert. Of course like all Democrats they SAY their behavior is unacceptable yet they don't step down. So the consequences of his unacceptable behavior is that nothing happens even though he was asked to step down by the democrat party. Pretty bad when the democrat party has more morals.

Updated 12:04 p.m. Filner says his behavior is wrong. "My failure to respect women" is unacceptable. He said he's apologized to staffers.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...lner-press-conference-20130726,0,917163.story

the people of San Diego must feel pretty stupid electing a democrat after all these years and he is an admitted sexual pervert. Of course like all Democrats they SAY their behavior is unacceptable yet they don't step down. So the consequences of his unacceptable behavior is that nothing happens even though he was asked to step down by the democrat party. Pretty bad when the democrat party has more morals.

Updated 12:04 p.m. Filner says his behavior is wrong. "My failure to respect women" is unacceptable. He said he's apologized to staffers.

Live blog: San Diego Mayor Bob Filner to go into therapy - latimes.com
Old as that womanizer is, he will never control his urge to be a sexual predator and disrespectful of woman who understandably are repulsed by the thought his slobber. He should pay through the nose.

edit:
There are sleazeballs in every party (remember the bell shaped curves) but Liberals appear to be ahead in the count.

Last edited:

Live blog: San Diego Mayor Bob Filner to go into therapy - latimes.com

They need to dump him. If I was a city voter, I'd go for that in a heartbeat. But I'm only in the county. He's a joke.

Forum List

Back