Live and Learn Folks!

If the GOP gains the WH in 2012 and gains control of both houses of Congress, you can expect huge cuts to entitlements, to programs for the poor, to the EPA. You will probably see the end of green initiatives and oil companies will be unleached to do as they want on federally owned lands.

All the while, the wealthy will receive more and more tax cuts and loopholes that are being examined now will be left for the forseeable futures. Independent voters are not stupid. They know who the GOP governs for. They govern for the wealthy. Always have...always will.

It's the Republican Way of doing things.

Tell em to axe obiedoodle care too. TIA.

Why don't you ask your fellow puppet Obama to use the money that he spends on Libya (for his banker and Oil friends) to give to all the needy (lazy) losers of America? :eusa_shhh:

What a joke sheoplized robots like yourself clearly are. ~BH

Seems like maybe we could reach some consensus that the Democrats and the Republicans are on the same fucking team. And they're sure has hell not fighting for us.

If the GOP gains the WH in 2012 and gains control of both houses of Congress, you can expect huge cuts to entitlements, to programs for the poor, to the EPA. You will probably see the end of green initiatives and oil companies will be unleached to do as they want on federally owned lands.

All the while, the wealthy will receive more and more tax cuts and loopholes that are being examined now will be left for the forseeable futures. Independent voters are not stupid. They know who the GOP governs for. They govern for the wealthy. Always have...always will.

It's the Republican Way of doing things.

Entitlements?
Funny, when I grew up, there was no such thing.
We EARNED everything.
Problems in your upbringing? Were your parents lazy - passed it down to you?
Entitlements, my ass.

You're not entitled to shit courtesy someone else.

SS has been around a long time.

And should be limited strictly to the folks who worked and made contributions to the fund and no one else. TIA.

Entitlements?
Funny, when I grew up, there was no such thing.
We EARNED everything.
Problems in your upbringing? Were your parents lazy - passed it down to you?
Entitlements, my ass.

You're not entitled to shit courtesy someone else.

Well, if all he wants is crap, then im sure many of us would donate it for him.

But you are right. This entitlement mentality is completely wrong. I don't expect others to give me what I want. I want to earn my way. I like working.

Why don't you ask your fellow puppet Obama to use the money that he spends on Libya (for his banker and Oil friends) to give to all the needy (lazy) losers of America? :eusa_shhh:

What a joke sheoplized robots like yourself clearly are. ~BH

Seems like maybe we could reach some consensus that the Democrats and the Republicans are on the same fucking team. And they're sure has hell not fighting for us.

db, Without a doubt my friend. ;) It has gone so far down that road that I have no clue how we can turn it around other than someone like Ron Paul being nominated and elected. Too bad we both know that the powers that be (on both sides) will never allow that to happen, more so those who control them both. Paul would only be a start to fixing this massive internationalist choke-hold on The United States of America, far from the solution. It's gotta be something bigger than the Oval office. ~BH

Last edited:
The greater majority of my adult life was spent in Wyoming, where the Republicans outnumber everyone else about 75%.

Their modus operandi is to organize and remove politicians who raise taxes 100% of the time at the next election.

Their state sales tax is 4%, there is zero state income tax, and the property taxes are low by comparison to almost all other states.

They balance the state budget 90% of all years. There Republicans are very conservative.

However, they have a gentlemens' agreement to elect half of the state's governors from either party on an equal basis, so half the time, they have a Democrat governor, but a staunchly Republican legislative branch (almost always.) From their ranks, they favor Democrats who never raise taxes either.

They figured it out. People have to take charge and make their own states reflective of a business-friendly government that keeps taxes off taxpayers' backs and they've pretty well kept the 30's adage "Use it up, wear it out, make it do, and do without."

The Republicans there took their role seriously and keep a close eye on out-of-control spending and taxing for the good of the community's free enterprise spirit.

They do well on employment also.

I'm proud of them doing things the Republican way there. It keeps money in the pockets of the people who earned that money, who turn around and benefit the overall economy of the state.

Those of you who are conservative but do not have this kind of spirit amongst conservatives in your state should do what the citizens of Wyo do--kick butt at the polls. Raise taxes? OUT! Engage in out-of-control spending? OUT! Break promises to keep people employed? OUT! Break promises not to raise taxes? OUT!

It's really that simple. The people have to come forward and let it be known they will not tolerate high taxes and spending on meritless programs that do nothing for the overall economy in the long run.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back