Little Sympathy for California Fire Victims

California envy exposed once again. Gee, I wonder why anyone wants to live in Tornado Alley or Hurricane Hollow?
Wouldn't surprise me if some here help some California fires along by throwing cigs out car windows.
How would throwing a "cig" out a window in Alaska help the Cali fires along? We have plenty of wildfires of our own, thanks. Don't really care much what's going on in CA, as far as all that goes.

Then just tell us how much the system would cost to install and maintain on an 8,000 square foot house. Installation cost and annual maintenance please. This house does not have a pool. Go.

You are asking me to give you a price quote on a system that has not been designed, developed or tested, nor manufactured or installed. You are barking at me like a little chihuahua on the inside of a junkyard fence.

If you live in a multi-million dollar home, are you now going to balk at a cost of say ... $25,000.00 to set up a system that will insure your home does not burn down in a raging brush fire, or is that "way too expensive"?

You realize that the actual HOME is only part of the loss. If EMPTY homes would burn down and be rebuilt, it would be easy. But homes contain personal possessions that are lost forever in fires. Furniture, musical instruments, family photo albums, videos, DVDs, computers, framed photos, that quilt your great grandmother made with her own arthritic hands, the trophies you earned in college, antiques, collectibles, sentimental items ... An insurance company can replace the actual home, but it CANNOT replace the personal items that perished in the fire.

So while you all are yapping about all of your worldly knowledge about water systems, pumping water, and designing architecture from the ground up, you are ignoring the FACT that the real loss in a house fire is what was INSIDE of the house.

I propose a way to protect it, and rather than explore the idea as mature adults, you all come back with, "He is a CONSERVATIVE! So ANYTHING he proposes is STUPID! We are not going to agree to ANYTHING he says, because WE HATE TRUMP! "

This is why it is pointless to ever even TRY to coexist with liberals. They are so full of HATE they are blinded by their own anger and rage against God that they are unable to have a civil discussion about something as simple as an IDEA.

You are talking like this system would be so easy to design, build, and test, yet it never has been. That makes everything you say pure conjecture and the vast majority of your cliams are dead wrong.

sei_39883479-a13e.jpg

The Bottom House Didn't Burn In A Wildfire
Just Sayin'.....

It doesn't matter. The system would still have used the pool water to save the home.

How could it save the home if it were a grease fire on the stove that started this fire?

My God, you are an incredible dumbass!

Look at the fountain at the 1:05 mark and tell me that a home would burn if water was running over the entire roof and down the entire home's exterior wall surfaces like that. You cannot intelligently tell me that it would. I don't care about wind or heat or flames. In order for something to IGNITE it must be HOT, and the constant flow of water would cool down every surface LONG before it ever got hot enough to ignite.

when the Santa Ana winds are doing 50 MPH or better it just may blow that water off the house....

I doubt that. Also, siding can be designed to prevent winds pushing against the wall surfaces from displacing the water.

Are you an engineer? You can't be and make such stupid statements like you do.

when the Santa Ana winds are doing 50 MPH or better it just may blow that water off the house....

Run a faucet of water. Use your hand to slap the stream out of the way. What happens? The stream continues the MOMENT the side force of your hand is no longer an issue. If a gust of wind blew the water sideways, it would only be a momentary interruption in the constant flow of water. That is not enough time for a cold wall to ignite.

Those winds in CA are sustained winds WITH gusts to higher speeds, dumbass!

Try your example with a blow dryer on medium and then switch it to high very few seconds!

apparently you have never experienced the SA winds....when they blow they blow they dont come in 60 mile an hour gusts and then slow down to 15 mph....they blow steady for maybe hours....especially in the canyon areas....

READ the thread. I lived in SoCal for 40 years. I know all about the Santa Ana winds.

Apparently not!

1. I gave you 1 and 2 about the heat inside your chamber you avoided it.

There would be no excessive heat inside.

2. Since when you see any ideas or stupid ideas like this that you don’t get ( dissected) challenge? At 100% you will get dissected. That’s the nature.

that is the nature of some, not all.

3. So you are designing your system around based from what I’m telling you. You did not say you are going to do this and that about your walls.

I have found that people ask a lot of questions, I go into great detail, and six months later, my idea is on QVC.

4. One tube per wall at the top edge. REALLY? You are more STUPID than I thought. At 80 mph with a tornado force like winds and heat about 200°+ at least. Do expect your water will stick pass 5 feet from your tubings?

That is entirely dependent on the amount of water that is flowing.

Why don’t you run a 6th grader experiment to test your idea?
1. Get your regular garden hose. Cap at the end.
2. Make a holes just like how you design your black tubings.
3. Temporary install it to your outside wall left to right. About 10 feet high.
4. Rent one of those fan that carpet cleaners used that blows hot air.
5. Place the fan about 3 feet below the hose about 5 feet away from your wall.
6. Turn on your water faucet at full volume.
7. Turn the fan on.

The force and the heat coming from your fan. Cannot eeeeeven comes close to the heat and force of the Santa Ana winds.

Carpet drying fans do not blow hot air. They do not have a heating element in them. They just blow air.

You are assuming the water flow of a garden hose. Silly. You cannot fill three oil drums with water in a minute with a garden hose. 150 gallons per minute (10,000 gallons per hour) requires much MORE than a garden hose.

But I can GUARANTEE you 100% your wall is very dry below the fan.

I can guarantee a steady flow of water top to bottom, channeled back to the reservoir.

If you are an inventor presenting this to investors. This is a total REJECT. I might charge you with fraud for wasting my time.

It is you and your ilk who have wasted my time. I learned long ago never to attempt an intelligent discussion with liberals. They do not have the mental capacity to offer anything but attacks.

No excessive heat? You didn’t say how you are going to solve the heat problem.

I ran in to hundreds of projects in my life but not a single one that don’t get challenged or dissected. It’s 100% facts. Unless you are running a dictatorship.

Intelligent discussion? You are not even come close to an average. Let alone intelligent discussion? As far as I know you are very stupid.

Carpet drying fan do not blow hot air? One of my relatives has a slab leak. The carpet cleaner brought several of those fans and they blow hot air.

You keep blabbering how expensive is your system but you have not even run a simple test. I gave you an idea (example ) just to test. You are still in CONCEPT stage but you have not done a simple stupid test at lower scale. That’s very dumb.

Experiment #2.
1. Get another garden hose. Do not poke any holes. Install 10 feet high. Pointing downward.
2. Get one of those utility fan that move side to side.
3. Place the fan at least 3 or 4 feet below your hose 5 feet away from the wall.
4. Turn on the faucet full volume.
5. Turn the fan on.

I can GUARANTEE you 100% the wall below the fan is dry.

Your tubings close to the roof water pouring down. I can guarantee you 100% your water will not reach the first floor. During the Santa Ana winds.

CONCLUSIONS: Total Reject and Fraud.
Carpet drying fans do not blow hot air. They are fans, not heaters.

I am done here. The STUPIDITY on parade by the Trump Haters and the Leftist IDIOTS here is beyond my ability to remain compassionate.

The responses are basically saying, "Anything you say is stupid just because WE HATE TRUMP!"

This board is infested with brain dead blithering IDIOT morons who cannot follow a simple conversation.

These pussies cry, "What about the WIND? It will blow the water away from the roof's surface or the wall's surface!" This of course completely IGNORES the FACT that I stated early on that homes should be built with materials that are fireproof on the exterior. So the flash of heat or the lick of flames WILL NOT MATTER! The momentary exposure to extreme heat or flames WILL NOT MATTER! if the exterior materials cannot be ignited, IT DOESN'T MATTER! The water would be used to COOL the exterior surfaces during the time a fire passes. This would in turn keep the temperatures INSIDE of the structure lower. These MORONS are responding as if the entire exterior surface of the home is made from wads of shredded paper towels!

I am done with all of you morons. You have wasted my time with your INANE arguments that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject. You really are disgusting beyond my ability to tolerate you for another moment.
Bye Moron. I've just scrolled through the remaining parts of this thread............and it's just as dumb as your first post.

Good luck with your $200 dollar pump and water against the beast. You are going to need it.

What do you want............on your......

images

I am done here. The STUPIDITY on parade by the Trump Haters and the Leftist IDIOTS here is beyond my ability to remain compassionate.

The responses are basically saying, "Anything you say is stupid just because WE HATE TRUMP!"

This board is infested with brain dead blithering IDIOT morons who cannot follow a simple conversation.

These pussies cry, "What about the WIND? It will blow the water away from the roof's surface or the wall's surface!" This of course completely IGNORES the FACT that I stated early on that homes should be built with materials that are fireproof on the exterior. So the flash of heat or the lick of flames WILL NOT MATTER! The momentary exposure to extreme heat or flames WILL NOT MATTER! if the exterior materials cannot be ignited, IT DOESN'T MATTER! The water would be used to COOL the exterior surfaces during the time a fire passes. This would in turn keep the temperatures INSIDE of the structure lower. These MORONS are responding as if the entire exterior surface of the home is made from wads of shredded paper towels!

I am done with all of you morons. You have wasted my time with your INANE arguments that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject. You really are disgusting beyond my ability to tolerate you for another moment.

Like I just said earlier. You are very amateur and worse than stupid.

1. You are presenting your invention to Californians at the same time attacking people that lives here. At the same time you mixed it with politics. That’s dumb.

2. Your system is very expensive. You have not even done a simple test. That’s dumb.

3. When you go out and sell this dumb invention. With the cost associated? You will expect a tremendous challenge. Far more than you get here.

4. When you started this thread. You did not mention your basic specs but you are making it up as you go along. That’s dumb.

This is the reasons why ..... there’s an inventor ....... makes & proof the invention....... sell the invention ....... Are all different (specialties) careers.

Maybe this is a stupid idea, but can't they have smoke alarms all along transmission lines in wildfire areas? They could have a single non-electrical wire then to send a warning to a central location. That way they could identify some fires more quickly and stop them before they get out of control.

Forum List

Back