Little girls model lingerie in Victorias secret style show

Several things here....................first off, it wasn't put on by Victoria's Secret, it was a fashion show done in a VICTORIA'S SECRET STYLE. And, it wasn't done here in the US, it was done over in China where their culture is quite different from ours.

Nope, sorry...............Victoria's Secret isn't leading the charge for pedophiles in the USA.

That being said, I think the sexualization of children is wrong. Doesn't matter if it's a fashion show like this, or a talent/beauty show for children where they dress in tight clothes to try to look "sexy".

I thought Jon Benet Ramsey was child abuse when I saw the way she was made to participate in pageants.

And by the way people.................it helps to read the links. That way you know what you are squawking about.

Things really do get right past you don't they . But at least you can't blame it on INFOWARS LMAO...

First off IT IS VICTORIA SECRETS BECAUSE IF IT WERE NOT A V. S. SHOW YAHOO WOULD HAVE THE SHIT SUED OUT OF THEM FOR LYING ........................ Jesus!!
Try getting past " JUST THE HEAD LINE" or watch the video provided.

View attachment 142520

Actually your video refers to a "Victoria's Secrete STYLE" show....

Several things here....................first off, it wasn't put on by Victoria's Secret, it was a fashion show done in a VICTORIA'S SECRET STYLE. And, it wasn't done here in the US, it was done over in China where their culture is quite different from ours.

Nope, sorry...............Victoria's Secret isn't leading the charge for pedophiles in the USA.

That being said, I think the sexualization of children is wrong. Doesn't matter if it's a fashion show like this, or a talent/beauty show for children where they dress in tight clothes to try to look "sexy".

I thought Jon Benet Ramsey was child abuse when I saw the way she was made to participate in pageants.

And by the way people.................it helps to read the links. That way you know what you are squawking about.

Things really do get right past you don't they . But at least you can't blame it on INFOWARS LMAO...

First off IT IS VICTORIA SECRETS BECAUSE IF IT WERE NOT A V. S. SHOW YAHOO WOULD HAVE THE SHIT SUED OUT OF THEM FOR LYING ........................ Jesus!!

View attachment 142520

Good luck trying to explain anything to them. Mindwars has a really thick shield of stupid that is pretty much impervious to any kind of fact.

View attachment 142520

Good luck trying to explain anything to them. Mindwars has a really thick shield of stupid that is pretty much impervious to any kind of fact.
Or is just stupid a fuck..

Muhhamed would have had a front row seat.

Speculation is always fun. I'm thinkin' Rump would have been back in the dressing room, going "I'll be dating you in a few years and I'll be dating you in a few years..." and on to the whole Oprah thing -- "YOU get a date, and YOU get a date.... does anyone have a Tic Tac? I want deal! Bing bing bong bong".

Totally disgusting - yet another source for the pedophile network hiding in plain sight.
Ugly Dykelings

It's a common lie to say that the little girls are too young to understand what they are doing.
Baloney. They are innocent and they are being exploited.
Lord of the Flies

I met some Cambodians who survived the killiing fields. They said the Communists believed that children could not lie. They took any brat's word when he informed on his parents. Welcome to that club.

Little girls model lingerie in 'Victoria's Secret'-style show
Fashion shows are constantly being criticized for their use of either underweight or overweight models, or models who in some way don’t represent the general population.

Now new photos have emerged of a show that many feel has just totally crossed the line: Girls who appear to be as young as 5 have walked the runway in a Victoria’s
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well someday the trendy's will realize how they are using kids to acclimate the legalization of being a mother fkn child molester. WAKE UP!! They have the same bs here.
By introducing this bs constantly via the media over and over the idiots become use to it and accept it all when they drop the legalized bomb on everyone.

Keep sexualizing your children idiots let us know how it works out for you.
Trump has supported this. He loves little girl models.

Forum List

Back