Listening to Mozart can boost your memory

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Skye....listrning to Mozart makes men more virile. Im listrning toozart...can i come over?

Listening to music by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart caused changes in brain wave activity that are linked to intelligence, memory and having an open mind to problem solving, research from Sapienza University of Rome shows. The effects were most pronounced in young adults and elderly adults.

Not bad huh?:)

How listening to Mozart can boost your memory Classical composer s music linked with increase in brain wave activity - and it beats Beethoven Daily Mail Online

It's true. Old news in fact. But you have to be 'actively listening' to it as with paying close attention to it, not just playing it in the background like. Reason for the effects then are the music itself is a mathematical expression. Stimulating those areas of the brain. Get the same results from various 'trance' music. The music can be so complex that it induces alpha-wave patterns on an EEG of the listener (hence the name.)

Listening to Tupac makes you more gangsta

Yes ladies and gents, this is the world we are living today ...June 2015....where Tupac and Mozart are mentioned in the same breath!

I can't take it anymore stop the world I want to get off.o_O

Forum List

Back