Teen Pot Users Struggle with Reasoning, Memory, and Inhibitions Later in Life

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
4714406-6233059-Researchers_say_marijuana_use_in_teenagers_was_linked_to_struggl-a-11_1538539253461.jpg

Oh yeah. Cannabis is a harmless substance. Not a thing wrong with smoking or otherwise using it.

Yeah? Not according to this study.

Researchers also found that cannabis use in any given year was linked to impaired inhibitory control and working memory one year later.

'We were surprised that the effects of cannabis were more pronounced than the effects of alcohol,' senior author and investigator Dr Patricia Conrod, of the department of psychiatry at the University of Montreal, told Daily Mail Online.

'And we were surprised of the lasting effects. Even if a young person reduced their use, you could still see effects from the previous year. It was more than we expected.'

With a whole lot more @ Cannabis inflicts long-term damage on teenage brains, study finds | Daily Mail Online

4714406-6233059-Researchers_say_marijuana_use_in_teenagers_was_linked_to_struggl-a-11_1538539253461.jpg

Oh yeah. Cannabis is a harmless substance. Not a thing wrong with smoking or otherwise using it.

Researchers also found that cannabis use in any given year was linked to impaired inhibitory control and working memory one year later.

'We were surprised that the effects of cannabis were more pronounced than the effects of alcohol,' senior author and investigator Dr Patricia Conrod, of the department of psychiatry at the University of Montreal, told Daily Mail Online.

'And we were surprised of the lasting effects. Even if a young person reduced their use, you could still see effects from the previous year. It was more than we expected.'

With a whole lot more @ Cannabis inflicts long-term damage on teenage brains, study finds | Daily Mail Online
And then they become Democrat voters...…...

Never could stand the stink of it, and I can smell it a mile away. I hate to think about the day it is legalized around here, and I have to smell it every damn day and deal with the stoner's driving and smoking up on the local roadways. Just another attempt by the radical Left to institute insanity.

The same could be said about the consumption of copious amounts of alcohol.

Mood enhancing substances taken in quantity have the effect of changing how the mind works.

Would be relevant, if anyone was arguing in favor of minors getting their hands on the stuff, which nobody is.

Also, many these of these studies have been performed or funded by people connected to The State (i.e. the CDC), which has a vested interest in keeping marijuana and other non State-approved medicinal/recreational substances illegal.

How do you explain right wing rednecks?

Moonshine?

I know, let’s ask Brett Kavanaugh.

I think that politics should control marketing over cannabis, but not cannabis itself. Cause, there are really a lot of articles I read on https://cannasos.com/ that prove how it is important for many groups of people with pains and diseases.

Forum List

Back