Listen up DNC leadership: Why your base is terrified of losing...

What.. reality? What world do you reside in where fucking up the entire healthcare system is seen as progress? You're either mildly retarded or just plain dishonest... which is it?

What reality do you live in where the healthcare system WASNT fucked up?
America USED to have the best health care in the WORLD.

We don't any more, thanks to obama and the democrats.

You'll pay for that in November.

When?

Unless you are acting like a child who says "my mommy is the best" you can include links too, right? Thanks.

Obama's running for a third term?
The next Democratic candidate will simply do what Romney did to GW...Denounce Obama.

Obama knows it. That's why he is using his pen and phone threats to bypass Conress. He also knows his lemmings probably will back him because...well, just because

What.. reality? What world do you reside in where fucking up the entire healthcare system is seen as progress? You're either mildly retarded or just plain dishonest... which is it?

The sequester is what cut services at the VA, not the ACA.

I don't know the R alternative trial balloons to replace Ocare if they take the Senate make only marginal changes in this idiotic act so I tend to be neutral on their chances once the details firm up. The Key weaknesses of ACA are:

Ending the ER subsidies leading to closures.

Narrow networks also lead to closures.

Time is life in an emergency so extending time from trauma to treatment will kill.

The GOP is addressing the higher price of Ocare but not its existential threat to the lives of voters and that is a major political error.

When?

Unless you are acting like a child who says "my mommy is the best" you can include links too, right? Thanks.

Earth to whoever it is over there thinking they can say America had a "FUCKED UP" health care system WITHOUT PROOF OF SUCH CLAIM, and then demand proof when someone says otherwise.

Wise up, idiot. Prove our health care system was FUCKED UP. You know, back before MILLIONS OF PEOPLE GOT KICKED OFF!

Ten reasons obamacare will utterly destroy healthcare in America

7 Reasons ObamaCare Needs To Be Fully Repealed

Unions to Democrats: Obamacare Will 'Destroy Health, Well-Being of Workers'

Last edited:
Worst than that really because they have no alternatives but to go back to the system we had before. So they relish in negative polls and negative stories like blacks in Chicago but they dont have answers, alternatives or even support the people who have a problem with it (like blacks in Chicago)

They're entire focus just seems to be to find someone who doesnt like something and point at it. Not to lend a hand but just to observe unhappiness.

It must be terrible to live like that but hey..

So what do dimocrap do?

You make it worse. everything you people touch you turn to shit. Not being partisan, telling you like it is

The few successes you've had over the decades were with strong Republican support.

But this? A disaster.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuA2_P-m4Sk&feature=player_embedded]WTAE-PA: Pennsylvania Small Business Hit With Skyrocketing Health Costs From ObamaCare - YouTube[/ame]

Just what I thought.

I mean damn...no charts, links comparisons that show the US is "the best" exists?

Last edited:
All the Dems have to do is run ads featuring sick people who the Republicans want to take away their insurance and offer them nothing in return

A-mother-with-a-sick-chil-001.jpg

Why? Why?.....Why do Republicans want to take away our insurance?

Last edited:
All the Dems have to do is run ads featuring sick people who the Republicans want to take away their insurance and offer them nothing in return

Is that a Hospital bed that girl is in or is a fucking barn?

Looks like a Hospital bed to me.

Nobody is being deprived of the Health Care they need. They might be going broke because of it, but not as broke as the scumbag-in-chief is going to make all of us.

You're a demagogic douchebag.

It's why we will never be able to compromise with you and why you must be removed from power. You're too much of a scumbag to work with or to talk to

Is that a Hospital bed that girl is in or is a fucking barn?

Looks like a Hospital bed to me.

Nobody is being deprived of the Health Care they need. They might be going broke because of it, but not as broke as the scumbag-in-chief is going to make all of us.

You're a demagogic douchebag.

It's why we will never be able to compromise with you and why you must be removed from power. You're too much of a scumbag to work with or to talk to

Why Republicans? Why?

Why do you want to take away insurance from people with pre-existing conditions?
Why do you want to pull the policies of young people?
Why do you want to force people who are self employed out of their policies?

All because you hate Obama?

When that PA auto body company's facts are brought to the forefront, nutters may regret putting that video in the echo chamber. They are pushing it VERY hard.

And...what the hell is "chunk change"? Do all nutters have hearing problems......or is it a phonics issue?

Forum List

Back