Listen to the exact words in the exact books Democrats want in our public school libraries

Banned as discussed; one of us is:

If they were banned you wouldn't be able to get the free pdf from your local public libraries, to download and share with your victims in the privacy of your bedroom and makeshift studio.

If they were banned you wouldn't be able to get the free pdf from your local public libraries, to download and share with your victims in the privacy of your bedroom and makeshift studio.
He loves to pretend a discussion is closed after he makes a few statements.

A Lithuanian schoolboy invited to a discussion in the Lithuanian Parliament has shocked local MPs.
Pavlovicius, a ninth-grader at Kaunas University of Technology gymnasium, expressed everything he thinks about the school's Life Skills program - the teenager said that his sixth-grade brother has already heard positive information about abortion in class, and some students are "inundated with LGBT information."
"If I were passing a Chinese person, I would say hello, smile and walk by. I don't need to learn their language, their culture.
Similarly, why should I study some cultures of an LGBT person, respect and love him, while we should hate a Russian and a Palestinian? Why should it be like that? I believe we should love and respect everyone. And why are you slipping us such information where it is not needed. Don't use us as a political tool."

The schoolboy is smarter than the people who invited him.
F-pmQoiXQAA7nfI

A Lithuanian schoolboy invited to a discussion in the Lithuanian Parliament has shocked local MPs.
Pavlovicius, a ninth-grader at Kaunas University of Technology gymnasium, expressed everything he thinks about the school's Life Skills program - the teenager said that his sixth-grade brother has already heard positive information about abortion in class, and some students are "inundated with LGBT information."
"If I were passing a Chinese person, I would say hello, smile and walk by. I don't need to learn their language, their culture.
Similarly, why should I study some cultures of an LGBT person, respect and love him, while we should hate a Russian and a Palestinian? Why should it be like that? I believe we should love and respect everyone. And why are you slipping us such information where it is not needed. Don't use us as a political tool."

The schoolboy is smarter than the people who invited him.
F-pmQoiXQAA7nfI

What does something that is being claimed in Lithuania, have anything to do with what is happening in the USA? Why are you even bringing it up in an American forum?

There's not even a video or a link to go with your claims.

Last but not least, where are YOU located. Are you in Lithuania. How did you learn of this?

Forum List

Back