Listen to Pat Bachanan on Iran - They are a Paper Dragon

Actually, that's a pretty good question. Why can't Iran have them if Israel can?

Because ****, Iran signed the NPT and israel didn't. One is not obligated by treaties it does not sign.

Wait a minute now, are you saying that they can't have one because those weapons are bad, or because they signed a treaty? And if they renounce the treaty, they can have one.

See the illogic here.

[Israel has never attacked anyone who was not already shooting at it, try to get some facts, moron.

Yah, for some reason, when you come in and steal someone else's land, they start shooting at you for some reason. Imagine that.

[Of course they have fucking idiot, just using terrorist groups and out-of uniform soldiers.

You really think the Palestinians would be lying down and taking it without Iran's help? Here's a hint, dummy. The PLO has been fighting the Zionists back when the Shah was around.

[So, a revisionist moron claiming the US was the "bad guy" in WW II, yes, you're a fucking bigger moron than I first thought.

Um. Japan wanted to surrender. We insisted on terms they couldn't accept. We nuked them. Then the Soviets entered the war an threatened to take our prize. Then we SUDDENLY loved that fucker, Hirohito.

Um, yeah, we really were the bad guys as far as nuking Japan went. Most HISTORIANS agree upon that now.

[So now the asshole admits iran is working on nuclear WEAPONS, not power. The first honest thing you've said so far, good job idiot.

I don't know - or care - if they want weapons or not.... It isn't any of our business.

[And you know that for a fact how, moron? And you know for a fact they cannot give a terrorist group such a weapon? .

Because after spending half their GDP making a nuke, they aren't going to hand it off to a third party. No country in history has done that, and Iran certainly won't.

[When all the rest of its "arguments" fail, it falls onto the requisite ron paul-esque idiocy, as if the fact that the army is volunteer is a myth, or that one needs to become a lawyer if they want to go to court. This is like arguing with a 3rd grader, at least they have an excuse to sound like a fucking moron, what's yours?.

Being one of those guys who served in the armed forces... and frankly, I didn't sign up to fight and die for the right of Zionist twats to play, "God loves me the very best." Neither did the poor kid who signed up to earn a college education. Let Krystol and Krauthammer fight the fucking war.

America is getting wise to the Zionists, and your time is limited, dude. Demagraphics are not your friend. Maybe you'll get lucky and the Palestianians will be kind when they finally win...

But I'd keep that passport ready.

Forum List

Back