LISTEN: Bristol Palin’s weepy, foul-mouthed post-brawl statement to police

Palin is still running a multi-million dollar PAC.

And Biden is Vice President of the United States who is privy to everything the President is.

He has a coke addict for a son who has a dealer does he not?

I'd say that's one hell of a security risk.

What is this fascination with the Palins? Is there a Palin Derangement Syndrome here?
And yes why is this in Politics?

Duh, because Palin is a political figure.
What office has Bristol Palin run for or held?

Bristol Palin is a public figure - a celebrity of sorts. Are you retarded? Never mind...

But she is no danger to the Republic is she now? As compared to Hunter.

Biden is one heart beat away from the Presidency. And his son has an illegal drug habit. And at least one dealer or more.

The Northerly Hillbillies

Come on listen to my story 'bout Alaskan meth-heads--
a humble grisly mama and her clan of inbreds--
who'd rent a purdy limo for their stumb-l-in' broood
to crash a fancy party with a fam-i-ly feud:

brawl, that is, "Grand Old" ...G.O.B.

Well, the first thing ya' know ol' Sarah's derriere
was planted in the limo to direct the whole affair
from a safe enough distance to prevent an in-jur-yyy
to her pageant-winning features and to what should never be:

fulfillment, that is, of any future political aspirations.

The Northerly Hillbillies

Come on listen to my story 'bout Alaskan meth-heads--
a humble grisly mama and her clan of inbreds--
who'd rent a purdy limo for their stumb-l-in' broood
to crash a fancy party with a fam-i-ly feud:

brawl, that is, "Grand Old" ...G.O.B.

Well, the first thing ya' know ol' Sarah's derriere
was planted in the limo to direct the whole affair
from a safe enough distance to prevent an in-jur-yyy
to her pageant-winning features and to what should never be:

fulfillment, that is, of any future political aspirations.

THANK YOU! That made my day!

Oh my...it MUST be true....

Screen-Shot-2013-05-24-at-6.08.46-AM.png
It's okay to be gay nowadays. Even coke smoking presidents.

Although the children of politicians are generally off-limits, Bristol is an exception for two reasons. First, she has made herself into a public figure not only by sharing her personal life with the world but by her loopy performance as a spokesperson against teen pregnancy. (I wonder how it promotes the message that teen pregnancy is a bad idea when a young woman is financially rewarded and glamorized by the media precisely because she was a pregnant teen lucky enough to be the daughter of a famous mom.)

Second, Bristol was used by her mother as an asset to placate the religious right-wing base of the Republican Party during the 2008 campaign. She was a living demonstration of Sarah Palin's opposition to abortion: Look at my teenage daughter, she made a mistake and did the right thing by having the baby. The only more shameless aspect of Sarah's campaign was her constant exhibition of her Down Syndrome son. Look at me, I didn't have an abortion like those terrible elitist women who make fun of me for not reading books.

More: WaPo: Bristol Palin Is Fair Game for Insults Since Her Mother Lives In a Dream World of Ignorance

I hope this helps some of you NaziCons who are struggling to see the connection.

In his book, this bizarre-in-retrospect intersection is proof of Palin's "fetish for black guys." That quote comes from an unnamed "friend." But—wait a moment—another unnamed friend says that following the Rice date, Palin freaked out: "Hysterical, crying, totally flipped out. The thing that people remember is her freak-out, how completely crazy she got: I fucked a black man! She was just horrified. She couldn't believe that she'd done that."

McGinniss on Palin

Palins are white trash. At least Glen Rice had her before the cellulite set in.

He's the author she screeched was stalking her after SHE put a hole in her fence to spy on HIM!

Palin is still running a multi-million dollar PAC.

And $he's $till $tealing 97% of the money collected.

Sarah Palin’s Super PAC SCAM: Reportedly Donates Only 3% to GOP Candidates Palin Endorses!

Posted by: Josh Kilburn in Election 2014, Election 2016, Most Popular on AATTP, TEApublicans in Action, Weird News October 21, 2014

Republish Reprint

This Christmas, Sarah Palin’s PAC is giving money to the most important person in the world: Sarah Palin herself.

OpenSecrets describes Palin’s PAC as notoriously “parsimonious,” while Mediaite notes that the PAC is “extremely stingy when it comes to donating money to her fellow Republicans.” The PAC has raised a total of $2.7 million dollars since the 2014 two-year election cycle began, but according to OpenSecrets, it’s only donated $150,000 of that to actual candidates. This means that, for an election PAC, it matches money to candidates with a success rate of 5.5% (still a better track record than Bill Kristol).

And this year was one of the worst. According to the PAC’s quarter filings this year, they had $1.4 million in cash on tap, but only $45,000 found its way into the hands of nine Congressional candidates between July 1st and September 30th, making it the overhead at Feed the Children look generous by comparison. So if only 3% of the money found its way into the warm little paws of Republican congresscritter candidates, what happened to the rest?

Well . . .

Many of the same consultants she has used all along — for speech-writing, fundraising, logistics and research. There’s even someone paid to consult on “coalitions.” Travel, presumably for Palin, is part of the equation; a PAC like this is useful for keeping a high-profile nationally without having to pay those pesky airline and hotel tabs out of personal funds. And the PAC sent $10,885 to HarperCollins — publisher of all three of Palin’s books — for “books for donor fulfillment.” That wasn’t the only book purchase by the committee: A lump sum of $13,000 was listed as being spent for “lodging, SUV rental, books for donors.”

Hey, that was usefully spent money. Palin’s books were well worth the $10,885 they spent on them; I picked them up dirt cheap at a rummage sale and they make great paper weights.

Although the children of politicians are generally off-limits, Bristol is an exception for two reasons. First, she has made herself into a public figure not only by sharing her personal life with the world but by her loopy performance as a spokesperson against teen pregnancy. (I wonder how it promotes the message that teen pregnancy is a bad idea when a young woman is financially rewarded and glamorized by the media precisely because she was a pregnant teen lucky enough to be the daughter of a famous mom.)

Second, Bristol was used by her mother as an asset to placate the religious right-wing base of the Republican Party during the 2008 campaign. She was a living demonstration of Sarah Palin's opposition to abortion: Look at my teenage daughter, she made a mistake and did the right thing by having the baby. The only more shameless aspect of Sarah's campaign was her constant exhibition of her Down Syndrome son. Look at me, I didn't have an abortion like those terrible elitist women who make fun of me for not reading books.

More: WaPo: Bristol Palin Is Fair Game for Insults Since Her Mother Lives In a Dream World of Ignorance

I hope this helps some of you NaziCons who are struggling to see the connection.

And since Willow posted her foul mouthed rants on Facebook, she's fair game as well.

Actually, it was $arah herself who put them all in the spotlight in hopes of making money off them.

Palins are white trash.

Oh that's sweet. Hunter Biden was just tossed from the navy because he's a coke freak.

:lmao:

So? He isn't white trash like the Palins.
Tell us the justification for calling people while trash and being offended by the term REDSKINS?

Is white trash racist?
Yes to people who live in rural areas white trash, redneck, hillbilly are all racist. Why you might ask because when people usually white liberals use the terms it is done with the intention of insulting, ridiculing, and demeaning them.

Mama Grisly and her brood strut their white trash stuff for the world to see. Take a good look, everybody. They're absolutely perfect role models for RWers who seem to think that whatever they think or feel at any given moment is enough of a justification in and of itself for their subsequent behavior. That's why conservative talk radio is full of emotional ranters like Mark Levin who latch on to any emotionally laden story, regardless of how devoid of truth it may be, if and when they think it will further their cause and help them achieve their goals of election victory. That's when you'll need to watch out as the radical stealth agenda is enacted, regardless of what they said to the contrary prior to votes being cast.
Nobody would pay these people the least bit of attention, but for the libs and their fascination for them.
They are yesterday's news, let it go.

All it shows is what a two face partisan dumb ass you are shitting bull Bristol Palin is not running for or holding any public office she is not working in the entertainment industry which puts you in the public eye nor is she working as a political commentator or talk show host. Using your idiotic far left logic any one of us would qualify as being a public figure because we post on this message board.

And since Willow posted her foul mouthed rants on Facebook, she's fair game as well.

Actually, it was $arah herself who put them all in the spotlight in hopes of making money off them.

Hunter is definitely fair game if you want to open Pandora's box. Hunter is a coke addict. He is abusing an illegal substance. He is the son of the Vice President of the USA.

That makes Hunter a security risk. I do believe he needs to be investigated.

Most certainly his dealers need to be investigated as well.

Game on.

:)

By Lakhota and Luddly's definition if Bristol and Willow are fair game because they post on facebook, Obama's kids are fair game as well.

Oh and Obama and Michelle have thrust both girls into the political spotlight.

Yuppers. That clinches it. The Obama children by liberal definition are fair game.

What is this fascination with the Palins? Is there a Palin Derangement Syndrome here?
And yes why is this in Politics?

Duh, because Palin is a political figure.
What office has Bristol Palin run for or held?

Bristol Palin is a public figure - a celebrity of sorts. Are you retarded? Never mind...

So that means it's OK to call Chelsea Clinton all manner of despicable names?

I marvel at the rationalization libturds engage in to justify their despicable hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back