List of HOR DEMS who will not attend Netanyahu speech is growing

Hank Johnson! Isn't that the dude who thought Guam might tip over?

:lmao:LOL .....Yeah that's him.... I forgot about that. Statistikhengst looks up to this guy:lmao::lmao:

"List of HOR DEMS"

My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.” Give credit to Admiral Robert Willard, Commander of the Navy’s Pacific Fleet, for keeping his composure, saying “We don’t anticipate that
.”

Last edited:
There is where you show your utter stupidity. The "far Left" needs to open no dialogue, a dialogue already exists between the USA and Israel. The US President makes foreign policy, not the Congress. Crack open a civics book and learn something, douchebag.

Some dialogue. This was a few years backs, not much has changed.

"The Israeli prime minister arrived at the White House on Tuesday evening brimming with confidence that the worst of the crisis in his country's relationship with the United States was over.

Over the previous two days, he had been feted by senior Republicans and greeted warmly by members of Congress. He had also received a standing ovation from the American Israel Public Affairs Affairs Committee, one of the most influential lobby groups in the United States.

But Mr Obama was less inclined to be so conciliatory. He immediately presented Mr Netanyahu with a list of 13 demands designed both to the end the feud with his administration and to build Palestinian confidence ahead of the resumption of peace talks. Key among those demands was a previously-made call to halt all new settlement construction in east Jerusalem.

When the Israeli prime minister stalled, Mr Obama rose from his seat declaring: "I'm going to the residential wing to have dinner with Michelle and the girls."

As he left, Mr Netanyahu was told to consider the error of his ways. "I'm still around," Mr Obama is quoted by Israel's Yediot Ahronot newspaper as having said. "Let me know if there is anything new."

Obama snubbed Netanyahu for dinner with Michelle and the girls Israelis claim - Telegraph

obama acted (and acts) like a petulant child when he doesn't get his way. He patronizes other world leaders who do not cow-tow to his demands. He has zero ability to lead. None.

If we ever had any doubt that Republicans hate their own country, they have proved it, once and for all.

Republicans hate their country because Democrats are deciding to skip the speech.....
Wow....
I guess somehow this makes sense to Nuddly?

You make sense to no one because the statement is a fallacy of logic.

What fallacy is that?

Fallacy of the statement that "Republicans hate their country because Democrats are deciding to skip the speech....."

Get with the plan, if you can.

Apparently you don't have a clue what a fallacy is. A "false statement" and a "fallacy" are two separate things. The later is a logical construct that is inherently false. For instance, the appeal to authority is a fallacy. That means any time you claim a given statement is true because some authority figure says it's true, your claim is not supported by the logic of your statement.

It's sad that you don't understand what a logical fallacy is, but it's entirely predictable.

There is where you show your utter stupidity. The "far Left" needs to open no dialogue, a dialogue already exists between the USA and Israel. The US President makes foreign policy, not the Congress. Crack open a civics book and learn something, douchebag.

Some dialogue. This was a few years backs, not much has changed.

"The Israeli prime minister arrived at the White House on Tuesday evening brimming with confidence that the worst of the crisis in his country's relationship with the United States was over.

Over the previous two days, he had been feted by senior Republicans and greeted warmly by members of Congress. He had also received a standing ovation from the American Israel Public Affairs Affairs Committee, one of the most influential lobby groups in the United States.

But Mr Obama was less inclined to be so conciliatory. He immediately presented Mr Netanyahu with a list of 13 demands designed both to the end the feud with his administration and to build Palestinian confidence ahead of the resumption of peace talks. Key among those demands was a previously-made call to halt all new settlement construction in east Jerusalem.

When the Israeli prime minister stalled, Mr Obama rose from his seat declaring: "I'm going to the residential wing to have dinner with Michelle and the girls."

As he left, Mr Netanyahu was told to consider the error of his ways. "I'm still around," Mr Obama is quoted by Israel's Yediot Ahronot newspaper as having said. "Let me know if there is anything new."

Obama snubbed Netanyahu for dinner with Michelle and the girls Israelis claim - Telegraph

obama acted (and acts) like a petulant child when he doesn't get his way. He patronizes other world leaders who do not cow-tow to his demands. He has zero ability to lead. None.

Excellent....Obama is about Obama and his followers fall right in line:eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back