Lips

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I was just wondering where a discussion on lips would go. After all it is kind of a funny word. Women do spend a lot of time and money prepping their lips, men well, we appreciate them..Also reading through the link from wikipedia, I couldn't help but be inspired.

Lips are a visible body part at the mouth of humans and many animals. Lips are soft, movable, and serve as the opening for food intake and in the articulation of sound and speech. Human lips are a tactile sensory organ, and can be erogenous when used in kissing and other acts of intimacy.

Lip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damn Lump, you usually don't start threads like this until after the sun goes down.:lol:

I like the avatar.. let's go... I'm thinking, Singapore Slings or Gimlets.

What.. you thinking lips are a late night discussion...:rolleyes:

the sun has to be down somewhere already

Attachments

• $LIPS.gif
    $LIPS.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 64
If you didn't have lips you couldn't play a Jew's Harp and there would be a big void in the music world.

I was just wondering where a discussion on lips would go. After all it is kind of a funny word. Women do spend a lot of time and money prepping their lips, men well, we appreciate them..Also reading through the link from wikipedia, I couldn't help but be inspired.

Lips are a visible body part at the mouth of humans and many animals. Lips are soft, movable, and serve as the opening for food intake and in the articulation of sound and speech. Human lips are a tactile sensory organ, and can be erogenous when used in kissing and other acts of intimacy.

Women take notice of men's lips, and their wolfish grins as well.

"Loose lips sink ships" so keep them tight...:lol:

Forum List

Back