Lions Thread (help volunteer donate educate)

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
the African Lion is quickly is losing its habitat due to building and construction, pouching,disease, canned hunting aka trophy hunting (not hunting at all) and herdsmen killing them due to the lions getting to close to the cows and other farmers animals and herds. These herds are actually moving into the lions natural habitat on game reserves and parks etc....

Kevin Richardson (the lion whisperer) has dedicated the last 15 years or more of his life to helping save the lions. In this thread I want to share and educate and learn myself about the plight of the majestic lion. Here I will be linking movies and vids and websites and good info. Please join me!

travellers! Whenever you visit Africa or anywhere in the USA, and go to a lion Park or certain reserves and pay to see and pet lion cubs you may be contributing to the canned hunting trade...

I feel that if we can ban trophy hunters from bringing back a dead lion from a canned hunting (so called) hunt- it will go a long way to helping repopulate the African lion in the wild. There are actually many many more lions and big cats in captivity today than in the wild.

I counted 14 bumps that you did to your own thread ninja. Do you really care that much? If so you know the only way to address the situation is not through gubbermint. You have to hire hit teams to go out and kill the poachers. Are you willing to do that? I bet you aren't.

I counted 14 bumps that you did to your own thread ninja. Do you really care that much? If so you know the only way to address the situation is not through gubbermint. You have to hire hit teams to go out and kill the poachers. Are you willing to do that? I bet you aren't.

lol, its not 14 bumps- it is 14 links, and yes I am doing something btw- and I will be going to Africa in the near future....

Forum List

Back