Lindsey Graham Wants Witnesses

i know, right? gee, i remember when pootey poot gassd his own citizens out for the evening just enjoying themselves at the theater cause they were unlucky enough to have been caught up in a terrorist/hostage situation.

sure not much to love about a creature who could do that.
you must have missed this, which has been posted for so many times, but you're an idiot.

no.... believe me - i have SEEN that a million times because that is all you can dredge up. that WAS before all the sanctions withheld AND the spies thrown out, AND their compounds were closed down. now........... run along & get a link showing exactly what 'flexibility' that turned out to be. i've asked every time & nobody can show me.

lol. ya wonder why.

Obama did let Putin have the flexibility to interfere with our elections, I mean that's what you loons say.

remember obammy laughed at that thought. it's called dossier.

I know, and he said nobody could meddle in our elections. Another Obama lie.

noooooooooooo................ that was back in oct 2016, & obama didn't say 'meddling', he said the election 'couldn't be rigged'. & the reason (at the time) was because of how 'decentralized' our voting structure is. every state has their own method for registration, voting style, & tallying - per each individual states' sec of state. that's why some states have paper back ups & others are just sent into the ethernet & once it's 'gone' it's gone with no proof it was correctly tallied.

'...But the larger point that I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved. There’s no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances in which that will happen this time...'

Press Conference of President Obama and Prime Minister Renzi of the Republic of Italy

MEDDLING is different than rigging. 17 intel agencies all confirmed that russia launched a massive propaganda campaign with all kindsa social media blitzing to INFLUENCE the election by getting into the mindsets of deplorables & playing on their wants, anger, & fears.

but, as an FYI - since obama made that statement about how our elections couldn't be 'rigged' - it may not be an accurate statement after all.

Last edited:
Make stuff up much? WHO exactly “loved Putin”?
Quotes please

i know, right? gee, i remember when pootey poot gassd his own citizens out for the evening just enjoying themselves at the theater cause they were unlucky enough to have been caught up in a terrorist/hostage situation.

you must have missed this, which has been posted for so many times, but you're an idiot.

no.... believe me - i have SEEN that a million times because that is all you can dredge up. that WAS before all the sanctions withheld AND the spies thrown out, AND their compounds were closed down. now........... run along & get a link showing exactly what 'flexibility' that turned out to be. i've asked every time & nobody can show me.

lol. ya wonder why.

Obama did let Putin have the flexibility to interfere with our elections, I mean that's what you loons say.

no he didn't, & nobody said that. got any credible links to show that? no? no you say?

:abgg2q.jpg::afro::113:

Obama claimed that no one could mettle in our elections right before the election. You never actually listened to that fool. I guess that's why you think he was a good president.

lol. ya wonder why.

noooooooooooo................ that was back in oct 2016, & obama didn't say 'meddling', he said the election 'couldn't be rigged'. & the reason (at the time) was because of how 'decentralized' our voting structure is. every state has their own method for registration, voting style, & tallying - per each individual states' sec of state. that's why some states have paper back ups & others are just sent into the ethernet & once it's 'gone' it's gone with no proof it was correctly tallied.

'...But the larger point that I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved. There’s no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances in which that will happen this time...'

Press Conference of President Obama and Prime Minister Renzi of the Republic of Italy

MEDDLING is different than rigging. 17 intel agencies all confirmed that russia launched a massive propaganda campaign with all kindsa social media blitzing to INFLUENCE the election by getting into the mindsets of deplorables & playing on their wants, anger, & fears.

but, as an FYI - since obama made that statement about how our elections couldn't be 'rigged' - it may not be an accurate statement after all.

So he lied again?

lol. ya wonder why.

no he didn't, & nobody said that. got any credible links to show that? no? no you say?

:abgg2q.jpg::afro::113:

Obama claimed that no one could mettle in our elections right before the election. You never actually listened to that fool. I guess that's why you think he was a good president.

get the link. i gave you the link where he never said 'meddle'. that was october 2016... RIGHT B4 THE ELECTION. where's yours to dispute it.

i'll wait.

lol. ya wonder why.

So he lied again?

lol... where's the link where he said 'meddle'?

lookin' like you replied b4 i showed you the link where he DIDN'T.

obama didn't lie - - - he said what he said at the time when voting machines were thought to be hack proof because they aren't connected to the interwebs, & that video was filmed after the election.
hackers always find a way to do what we never thought they could. you know that.

nice try, but i busted you. you're welcome for the facts.

Forum List

Back