Lindsey Graham Wants Witnesses

Should we not see all the available evidence in a case of this import?

the evidence that was voted on sure. you should go talk to the left. they voted for this and it's obvious you think it's weak or doesn't do it. odd. hmmm then take the articles back and go get the witnesses you need and the gop need, investigate some more and revote. the senate isn't for that investigation, that's what the house is for. fk

the evidence that was voted on sure. you should go talk to the left. they voted for this and it's obvious you think it's weak or doesn't do it. odd. hmmm then take the articles back and go get the witnesses you need and the gop need, investigate some more and revote. the senate isn't for that investigation, that's what the house is for. fk
So you only want SOME of the evidence.

I wonder why

I wonder why
huh? the evidence was voted on. what is it you didn't understand about that? Are you saying you don't remember the House voting down partisan lines about that evidence? why did they do that if you say there's more?

Are you saying schitt's is a schmuck?

something changed after ms lindsey met up with donny for a few rounds of golf. i bet that's when president tinkles told graham that putin knows about all the little boys in his closet & better become donny's #1 cheerleader if he wants them to stay in that closet.
You guys used to love Putin, until he told your man child where to go. After Obama wanted to give America to him.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight..................

obama imposed sanctions on russia, tossed out roooskie spies, & closed down their compounds.

donny? it had to take a VETO PROOF piece of legislation to impose even more sanctions cause he didn't wanna do it.
He also let Putin take Crimea, and refuse aid to Ukraine during that time. Tell me, why all a sudden you care about Ukraine? View attachment 302050

Not to mention that he helped overthrow Ukraine’s elected government. Fact. Soon after it descended into chaos and Russia took 1/3 of the country.

Woe to people who fall under the mercy of Democrats.

I wonder why

Rofl!

You try, yet fail, at twisting jc456 post.

I wonder why...

I wonder why
huh? the evidence was voted on. what is it you didn't understand about that? Are you saying you don't remember the House voting down partisan lines about that evidence? why did they do that if you say there's more?

Are you saying schitt's is a schmuck?

Yes, that's exactly what lush is saying!!

something changed after ms lindsey met up with donny for a few rounds of golf. i bet that's when president tinkles told graham that putin knows about all the little boys in his closet & better become donny's #1 cheerleader if he wants them to stay in that closet.
You guys used to love Putin, until he told your man child where to go. After Obama wanted to give America to him.

obama imposed sanctions on russia, tossed out roooskie spies, & closed down their compounds.

donny? it had to take a VETO PROOF piece of legislation to impose even more sanctions cause he didn't wanna do it.
He also let Putin take Crimea, and refuse aid to Ukraine during that time. Tell me, why all a sudden you care about Ukraine? View attachment 302050

ukraine has met their benchmarks to oust corruption & in part the tiered aid was based on that. problem now is - aid WAS being released the previous couple years & donny signed off on it but reneged this last time because biden entered the race & donny ILLEGALLY with held aid to benefit him. so there's that.

the but but OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! defense just ain't gonna cut it. hell what about W & georgia? see how stupid it is to bring up past prez's policies? what may or may not have been wrong then does not make it ok now. howeverrrrrrrrrr you wanna compare false comparisons, they just don't work.

Make stuff up much? WHO exactly “loved Putin”?
Quotes please

i know, right? gee, i remember when pootey poot gassd his own citizens out for the evening just enjoying themselves at the theater cause they were unlucky enough to have been caught up in a terrorist/hostage situation.

sure not much to love about a creature who could do that.

originally, turtle boy wasn't going to allow ANY evidence that the house had already but enough (R)s said that was wrong & he caved. not even wanting the evidence already gathered?

huh... why would that be? cause he knows what they already have is damaging?

ukraine has met their benchmarks to oust corruption & in part the tiered aid was based on that. problem now is - aid WAS being released the previous couple years & donny signed off on it but reneged this last time because biden entered the race & donny ILLEGALLY with held aid to benefit him. so there's that.

the but but OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! defense just ain't gonna cut it. hell what about W & georgia? see how stupid it is to bring up past prez's policies? what may or may not have been wrong then does not make it ok now. howeverrrrrrrrrr you wanna compare false comparisons, they just don't work.
Yeah Obama let Russia do anything and you cared less. Trump gave Ukraine the aid, Obama didn't. Just like Syria bitched slapped your man child.
81696466_2645093738872381_4023807241596436480_n.png

Quotes please

i know, right? gee, i remember when pootey poot gassd his own citizens out for the evening just enjoying themselves at the theater cause they were unlucky enough to have been caught up in a terrorist/hostage situation.

Yep and Obama gave billions to someone who does the same.

originally, turtle boy wasn't going to allow ANY evidence that the house had already but enough (R)s said that was wrong & he caved. not even wanting the evidence already gathered?

you didn't answer the question loser fk. why do the left need more witnesses if their articles are so strong? explain

Quotes please

you must have missed this, which has been posted for so many times, but you're an idiot.

Last edited:
Quotes please

you must have missed this, which has posted for so many times, but you're an idiot.

When Putin told the traitor where to go, that's when playtime was told to hate Putin and he does.

you didn't answer the question loser fk. why do the left need more witnesses if their articles are so strong? explain

they want ALL the witness' to testify to corroborate the evidence & witness that have been presented. the bigger more LOGICAL question would be that:

WHY if donny had nothing to hide & them thar witness' that he's trying really really hard to stop from testifying, & all the hard copy evidence that shirley could set him free is being with held, is he hiding EVERYTHING?

they want ALL the witness' to testify to corroborate the evidence & witness that have been presented. the bigger more LOGICAL question would be that:

WHY if donny had nothing to hide & them thar witness' that he's trying really really hard to stop from testifying, & all the hard copy evidence that shirley could set him free is being with held, is he hiding EVERYTHING?
then why didn't they bring them in prior to the vote? you know they voted right? please tell me you know this. Wasn't that the house job?

shaming something you can't control is very humorous. I tell you. Where's your remarks for Biden then?

Quotes please

you must have missed this, which has been posted for so many times, but you're an idiot.

no.... believe me - i have SEEN that a million times because that is all you can dredge up. that WAS before all the sanctions withheld AND the spies thrown out, AND their compounds were closed down. now........... run along & get a link showing exactly what 'flexibility' that turned out to be. i've asked every time & nobody can show me.

lol. ya wonder why.

I wonder why
The Uncovering – Mike Rogers’ Investigation, Section 702 FISA...
The FBI’s Private Contractors – FISA Abuse, the Steele Dossier & A...

There you go...........Evidence of Crimes and Misdemeanors from ...........OOPS...........OBAMA.

Forum List

Back