Lindsey Graham talks about his "whites only" presidency

people shun Cnn as a serious and unbiased news source

they are nothing but the National Enquire for the DNC
THE UNSPOKEN GOP PLATFORM! Return all power to the "White Man."

with the demographic shift there will be no recrackerization of America

The demographic shift due to years of open borders allowing illegals to dilute the white votes and skew results to the leftists.
Well, you can be proud if you like, but when this country collapses, anti white attitudes like yours will be taken into consideration as "corrections" occur.

Think "Balkans"

Graham unfiltered jokes about white men Baptists - CNN.com

The GOP wet dream is finally spoken! The GOP dream is to go back to the 40's and 50's when there were separate black and white bathrooms, where women knew their place in the bedroom and the kitchen, and white men called all the shots in DC.

Not surprisingly, libs are still trying to lie and whitewash their bull connor types.
1453490_10100181886366226_933327732_n.jpg

The demographic shift due to years of open borders allowing illegals to dilute the white votes and skew results to the leftists.
Well, you can be proud if you like, but when this country collapses, anti white attitudes like yours will be taken into consideration as "corrections" occur.

Think "Balkans"
Nope latino citizens

Think "Balkans"
Nope latino citizens

collapse, partitioning and reconstruction.
Good luck to you and the "latino citizens".

They already proved they were disloyal cowards once for choosing to run away to america for free stuff rather than stay home and make their nation better.
You think they'll stand in the front lines to protect anything here? LMAO..

'"I'm trying to help you with your tax status," Graham says in the recording. "I'm sorry the government's so f---ed up. If I get to be president, white men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency." The crowd is then heard laughing.'

If only all politicians where this honest in public venues.

And that a republican president would seek to benefit white males should come as no surprise.

'"I'm trying to help you with your tax status," Graham says in the recording. "I'm sorry the government's so f---ed up. If I get to be president, white men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency." The crowd is then heard laughing.'

And that a republican president would seek to benefit white males should come as no surprise.

This was no joke. Graham is only parroting the GOP mantra.

You're looking like a fool Jim. knock it off
It doesn't bother you when people say whites are soon to be a minority and Latinos are going to be your new masters.

Graham unfiltered jokes about white men Baptists - CNN.com

The GOP wet dream is finally spoken! The GOP dream is to go back to the 40's and 50's when there were separate black and white bathrooms, where women knew their place in the bedroom and the kitchen, and white men called all the shots in DC.

Did Lady Lindsey get off her fainting couch?

White Men Only....his preference is quite obvious.

Maybe he can his suitor Grampy McCain to serve him as well.

It doesn't bother you when people say whites are soon to be a minority and Latinos are going to be your new masters.

Taking out the silly masters comment, the statement is correct. The ruling days of Old White Men are over sweetie.

Taking out the silly masters comment, the statement is correct. The ruling days of Old White Men are over sweetie.

Well good start learning to bow in Spanish/Mexican

"Graham's folksy sense of humor and his shoot-from-the-hip style are part of his political appeal, and well-known to journalists and his colleagues in the Senate."

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

I can't stand Lindsey Graham...

who can as if he's someone important in the big scheme of things. But to a leftie they can use him for their division of the country. they have nothing else for some reason they won't run on OBAMBAMS RECORD. wonder why that is, losers

Well good start learning to bow in Spanish/Mexican

Silly Lady! :dance:

Speaking a White Northern European Male, born in the very segregated South of 1952, the time has for all the people who think that the color of their skin makes them some how more superior to others; the time has come you to accept that :

1. There no such thing a "Racial Superiority".

2. The Caucasoid Race is now, and has always been the minority of the world's total population.

3. The concept that being White gives you the right to decide who does and does have certain rights is a long time dead...get the frack over it.

4. Your Race and Your Religion has nothing whatsoever to do with making you a more superior person.

Suck bigots, you day is done.

Forum List

Back