Lindsey Graham talks about his "whites only" presidency

The good news is that the Queen of South Carolina will never ever come out of the closet.

people shun Cnn as a serious and unbiased news source

they are nothing but the National Enquire for the DNC

He definitely said it. He spoke the "unspoken" words of the GOP dream.

There is an audio tape of his speech. I heard it Steph....was that doctored also?

WOW! Did not know that either.

Lindsey Graham Gay Conservative Group ALIPAC Demands Senator Admit Homosexuality

Do you think the people gives a shit about such petty stuff? that is you shallow liberals gig

Enjoy Steph!

THE UNSPOKEN GOP PLATFORM! Return all power to the "White Man."

yawn....Sometimes a joke is a joke.

Shouldn't you Democrats be beating the drum about the "war in women"? That's the entire DNC strategy this cycle.....:rofl:

It doesn't seem too be working to well though..... Apparently, young single women need jobs too....not just free rubbers and abortions.

There is an audio tape of his speech. I heard it Steph....was that doctored also?

Lindsey Graham Gay Conservative Group ALIPAC Demands Senator Admit Homosexuality

Do you think the people gives a shit about such petty stuff? that is you shallow liberals gig

Enjoy Steph!

I don't care. I'm going to vote in just a few days to hopefully get the Democrats out of control of the Senate and Keep the house Republican. so post all the petty shit you need

Graham unfiltered jokes about white men Baptists - CNN.com

The GOP wet dream is finally spoken! The GOP dream is to go back to the 40's and 50's when there were separate black and white bathrooms, where women knew their place in the bedroom and the kitchen, and white men called all the shots in DC.

It's funny how easy it is to get them to speak about it...put enough microphones in front of them and eventually...it happens.

Locking everyone out of the process is what you call "petty stuff"?

How do people get as dumb as you are?

Shouldn't you Democrats be beating the drum about the "war in women"? That's the entire DNC strategy this cycle.....:rofl:

It doesn't seem too be working to well though..... Apparently, young single women need jobs too....not just free rubbers and abortions.

You're a white male, right?

And racist, ignorant, inbred, cracker ....

This always seems to be your response when a Republican or conservative says something silly. When Democrat or liberal says something silly you jump on it like white on rice. It seems you are incapable of ever criticizing anything that comes from your side if the aisle. Ever. Such is the life of a blind partisan I suppose.

You're right though, people should not care about this. They should care about your bunk thread where a lesbian teaches school kids how to use sex toys. lol

Puddly is a true believer.....

:rofl:

This always seems to be your response when a Republican or conservative says something silly. When Democrat or liberal says something silly you jump on it like white on rice. It seems you are incapable of ever criticizing anything that comes from your side if the aisle. Ever. Such is the life of a blind partisan I suppose.

You're right though, people should not care about this. They should care about your bunk thread where a lesbian teaches school kids how to use sex toys. lol

worry over your actions and life
I'll deal with mine

Puddly is a true believer.....

:rofl:
Is puddly a black woman? Never can be sure with these LIBTARDS.

Forum List

Back