Lindsey Graham Grills Horowitz and Wray

Did ya'll notice Wray slouched down in his chair glaring at Graham? Didn't take long for Mueller to punk that boy......I predict we'll have a new FBI Director and AG in January, 2019.

Last edited:
trumplings get stuck on stupid and stay there
NO, your partisan blinders have YOU stuck on stupid.

Those of us who are political atheists and don't give two shits about either of these statists just see the unequal treatment of these two campaigns by the establishment. After that, we see the blatant hypocrisy when the establishment claims it has no such bias.

Watch and learn you dolt.

and there you have it. These two dudes look scared to death. Mr Graham laid it out beautifully.

Watch and you decide

-Geaux
-----------

Glad he went the circumstantial evidence route

Circumstantial? When we have the hard evidence of the e-mails and text messages in their own words to look at? But even if you could extrapolate that into being circumstantial evidence, if the circumstantial evidence is strong enough, a guilty verdict must ethically be rendered. People have been sentenced to death based on little more than circumstantial evidence. Think Scott Peterson.

Isn’t that what I said w/o the wordiness

You may have intended that, but you seemed to be saying that the evidence was circumstantial. While there is some strong circumstantial evidence at play in all of this, I think Graham was expressing more physical evidence than what was circumstantial.

The point is, the DOJ is a corrupt organization where the 1% Obama railed against, are treated different than everyday Americans.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back