Lindsey Graham Checkmates Pelosi, Demands Senate Investigate Joe And Hunter Biden

Yup, there goes the impeachment...ROTFLMFAO

newsthud ^ | November 5, 2019

Lindsey Graham just made his move and signaled to Nancy Pelosi that the game is up. He told Fox News last night that no Republican Senators will vote to impeach.

Not even Mitt Romney. He added that Trump didn’t do anything wrong and said the phone call was fine. Look, this is going to come down to one set of bureaucrats against another set of bureaucrats.

All unelected. Some are saying what Trump did is a crime and put our national security at risk while others say what Trump did was fine and happens all the time in diplomacy.

In short, this is what happens in third world countries not America. We don’t listen to bureaucrats we listen to the voters.

To that aim, Graham checkmated Pelosi and demanded the Senate open investigations into the Bidens. What will happen then is we will have dueling political investigations with dueling bureaucrats telling tales.

From The Hill:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is calling for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to probe ties between the Bidens and Ukraine, including calling State Department officials.

“We need to look at whether or not Hunter Biden corruptly engaged in lobbying. Did Joe Biden ask the prosecutor to be fired because he was investigating his son?” Graham asked during an interview on Monday with Fox News’s Laura Ingraham.

He added that he hoped Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Jim Risch (R-Idaho) “will open up an investigation about the role of the State Department in all this.”

Spokespeople for Risch didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

President Trump and his allies have latched onto Biden’s connection to Ukraine as the former vice president seeks the Democratic nomination to challenge Trump in 2020.

Joe Biden pushed in 2016 for the dismissal of a Ukrainian prosecutor who had been accused of overlooking corruption in his own office. There’s no indication Joe Biden was acting with his son’s interests in mind, and the former vice president has denied doing so.

-------------

A shot across the bow ... if the impeachment proceedings make it to the Senate?

After all, an investigation of the Biden’s is necessary to determine if there was indeed corruption. And others might be implicated, too.

I am surprised that Graham hasn't mentioned this sooner.

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg
Republicans are between a rock and a hard place

They can ignore the facts of the case and stand behind a criminal
They will have to defend their votes in an election year

When did he get a job in a foreign country for being the VP’s kid?
Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

China this month awarded Ivanka Trump seven new trademarks across a broad collection of businesses, including books, housewares and cushions.

At around the same time, President Trump vowed to find a way to prevent a major Chinese telecommunications company from going bust, even though the company has a history of violating American limits on doing business with countries like Iran and North Korea.

Even as Mr. Trump contends with Beijing on issues like security and trade, his family and the company that bears his name are trying to make money off their brand in China’s flush and potentially promising market.

The most recent slew of trademarks appear to have been granted along the same timeline as Ms. Trump’s previous requests, experts said. But more broadly, they said, Ms. Trump’s growing portfolio of trademarks in China and the family’s business interests there raises questions about whether Chinese officials are giving the Trump family extra consideration that they otherwise might not get.

These critics say the foreign governments that do business with Ms. Trump know they are dealing with the president’s daughter — a person who also works in the White House.

Pending-Trademarks-2-768x529.jpg
LMAO! This shit again.

I posted in another thread that Ivanka and Jared sold their assets for $36.7 million to comply with ethics rules, that neither of them receive no government salaries. Trump donates his salary to charities and the idiotic Democrat Cartel accuse Trump of nepotism.

And on the other hand....this? what's going on here...I'm confused....what's the mater with Graham?

can somebody explain please???

Is he compromised? what the heck is wrong here

Lindsey Graham: 'I Have No Desire to Call in Hunter or Joe Biden to Testify Because I Don't Have Jurisdiction'

Graham chairs the Judiciary Committee. Seeing as neither of the Bidens are nominees to the federal bench, I don't understand what your gripe is about.
He can chair a special committee to investigate Ukraine illegalities and call Biden’s. He can have hearings on the findings of a Justice Department investigation going into the Russia collusion hoax by Obama administration, and take it into Ukraine and Bidens and then subpoena them.

Last time I checked, cashing in on your family name wasn't a crime.

Can anyone here explain what crime Hunter Biden has committed?

I mean, let's be intellectually honest here.

Threatening to withhold a billion dollars unless a prosecutor is fired is a quid pro quo and a crime, but that is on Joe.

Everyone keeps bringing up that Hunter was paid 50k a month for sitting on the board of this Ukraine company. That is not a crime. Using his family name to get on this board is not a crime.

So, does anyone have any kind of information (credible) Of Hunter Biden funneling US assets through the company? Maybe providing improper access to the US VP?

One would think the lefty loons would want to know exactly what Biden did.

Oh wait. I forgot. They don't give a shit. Never mind.

Last time I checked, cashing in on your family name wasn't a crime.

Can anyone here explain what crime Hunter Biden has committed?

I mean, let's be intellectually honest here.

Threatening to withhold a billion dollars unless a prosecutor is fired is a quid pro quo and a crime, but that is on Joe.

Everyone keeps bringing up that Hunter was paid 50k a month for sitting on the board of this Ukraine company. That is not a crime. Using his family name to get on this board is not a crime.

So, does anyone have any kind of information (credible) Of Hunter Biden funneling US assets through the company? Maybe providing improper access to the US VP?

I agree. Hunter committed no crime.

If some company wants to pay him 50 thousand a month for a job in a field he knows nothing about that's not criminal. Stupid but not criminal.

Phew, this is good news.

We need to keep the amount of simultaneous investigations of the other party at the highest level possible.

These people are no longer allowed to work with each other, so what would they do with all their free time otherwise?

WE NEED TO KEEP THESE VALUABLE, HONEST, HONORABLE PEOPLE OCCUPIED

The Bidens, criminals that they are, need to be investigated and exposed before we possibly make our countries biggest mistake ever and elect a crook with bad judgement and dementia.

And on the other hand....this? what's going on here...I'm confused....what's the mater with Graham?

Lindsey Graham: 'I Have No Desire to Call in Hunter or Joe Biden to Testify Because I Don't Have Jurisdiction'
He would have to set up the guidelines and groundwork for a special investigative committee. The Justice Department can initiate an investigation and the Judiciary Committee can inquire about what they found...but a special investigative committee would have to be convened. Like the the Special Committee on Watergate.

Thank you for your answer. ^^

But it seems to me that Graham is a mayor "Do Nothing" and I think his retirement time has arrived.
His stand for Kavanaugh made him a hero of mine.

yes I agree....but now we are moving on and he is not delivering now.
No hurry. As long as Democrats are testifying during the summer of 2020 during general election cycle. Time it so when Democrats in House are impeaching Trump, the GOP Senate is destroying Democrats. Including Biden if he is the nominee.
Lets go for it

Republicans will be looked at as diversion and retaliation once the lack of substance becomes apparent

Nothing atypical. Graham is one of those old fashioned Republicans ready to fall on his sword trying to replicate an American system which no longer exists. Republicans have been elected by the American people over and over since 1980 to fix things in DC but its never happened until Trump. Havent you noticed? Its because the Lindsey Grahams value fair play and honesty against an opponent which doesnt.
Graham is OK but if he is going to defend us he has to stop playing by their rules.They would never restrict themselves in such a way.
That’s what tells me graham can’t be trusted. He’s been on the news way too much over the years saying things no conservative or libertarian should be happy with. Him along with Romney and probably others are more than likely deep state themselves. We need to be using our intuition on these things and recognizing who isn’t on the team.

Nothing atypical. Graham is one of those old fashioned Republicans ready to fall on his sword trying to replicate an American system which no longer exists. Republicans have been elected by the American people over and over since 1980 to fix things in DC but its never happened until Trump. Havent you noticed? Its because the Lindsey Grahams value fair play and honesty against an opponent which doesnt.
Graham is OK but if he is going to defend us he has to stop playing by their rules.They would never restrict themselves in such a way.
That’s what tells me graham can’t be trusted. He’s been on the news way too much over the years saying things no conservative or libertarian should be happy with. Him along with Romney and probably others are more than likely deep state themselves. We need to be using our intuition on these things and recognizing who isn’t on the team.

Yes Romney is a good example. And Ted Cruz. Men who just cant get the job done even if at heart they are decent. They are sort of like circuit breakers put in place to short circuit the efforts of voters to reform their government.

Lindsey Graham just made his move and signaled to Nancy Pelosi that the game is up. He told Fox News last night that no Republican Senators will vote to impeach.

Not even Mitt Romney. He added that Trump didn’t do anything wrong and said the phone call was fine. Look, this is going to come down to one set of bureaucrats against another set of bureaucrats.

All unelected. Some are saying what Trump did is a crime and put our national security at risk while others say what Trump did was fine and happens all the time in diplomacy.

In short, this is what happens in third world countries not America. We don’t listen to bureaucrats we listen to the voters.

To that aim, Graham checkmated Pelosi and demanded the Senate open investigations into the Bidens. What will happen then is we will have dueling political investigations with dueling bureaucrats telling tales.

From The Hill:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is calling for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to probe ties between the Bidens and Ukraine, including calling State Department officials.

“We need to look at whether or not Hunter Biden corruptly engaged in lobbying. Did Joe Biden ask the prosecutor to be fired because he was investigating his son?” Graham asked during an interview on Monday with Fox News’s Laura Ingraham.

He added that he hoped Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Jim Risch (R-Idaho) “will open up an investigation about the role of the State Department in all this.”

President Trump and his allies have latched onto Biden’s connection to Ukraine as the former vice president seeks the Democratic nomination to challenge Trump in 2020.

Joe Biden pushed in 2016 for the dismissal of a Ukrainian prosecutor who had been accused of overlooking corruption in his own office. There’s no indication Joe Biden was acting with his son’s interests in mind, and the former vice president has denied doing so.

-------------

After all, an investigation of the Biden’s is necessary to determine if there was indeed corruption. And others might be implicated, too.

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

Voters in Kentucky and Virginia told them last night what ignoring the facts and standing behind a criminal will get them.

From The Hill:

-------------

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg
We don't waste time on stupid conspiracy theories.

Next.

From The Hill:

-------------

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

Voters in Kentucky and Virginia told them last night what ignoring the facts and standing behind a criminal will get them.
One does have to wonder why people vote in these swine who want to raise your taxes to pay for illegal invaders in your states, taking away all your guns to protect yourselves from a government that continually takes away the.money the citizen worked for, is pushing a MEDICARE for all costing $53 Trilion dollars, increasing unemployment from Trumps now unbelieveable low rates, and FREEING FELONS by the hundreds from prison because of the overcrowding?....Need more examples of the Party of INFANTICIDES NAZI LIKE ACTIONS?....You are truly a mind dead drone!

From The Hill:

-------------

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

One does have to wonder why people vote in these swine who want to raise your taxes to pay for illegal invaders in your states, taking away all your guns to protect yourselves from a government that continually takes away the.money the citizen worked for, is pushing a MEDICARE for all costing $53 Trilion dollars, increasing unemployment from Trumps now unbelieveable low rates, and FREEING FELONS by the hundreds from prison because of the overcrowding?....Need more examples of the Party of INFANTICIDES NAZI LIKE ACTIONS?....You are truly a mind dead drone!
Universal healthcare would be better for everyone. The medical community got way too greedy and created a crisis. We can't go back a hundred years and prevent it. We have to deal with a health system that would only allow the rich to be healthy if we didn't intercede.

People in jail for personal drug possession is a waste of $$ and space.

Democrats and liberals aren't Nazis. That's demented.

Forum List

Back