Lindsay Lohan to convert to Islam ?

Convert from what, being a slut ?

What a fucking idiot !

Lindsay Lohan might be converting to Islam

Actress Lindsay Lohan could be changing the script on her religion.

The Catholic-born star is now studying Islam, she tells British tabloid The Sun.

"I'm a very spiritual person and I'm really open to learning," she said.

The 29-year-old Lohan sparked speculation she was practicing Islam last summer when she was photographed holding the Koran while doing community service in New York.

It's currently unclear if Lohan plans to convert to the religion entirely, but either way she says all faiths have something in common.

"We all believe in something and at the end of the day it all ties to a god or a spiritual adviser," she told the newspaper.

"We all have a similar belief in whatever it may be personally."

No, what’s idiocy is the notion that there’s something ‘wrong’ with being a Muslim, or ‘wrong’ converting the Islam.

Such is the bigotry common to most on the right.

This is a hasty generalization phalicy.

And possibly a red herring :rolleyes:

To match her red pubic hair.

What a fucking idiot !

The Catholic-born star is now studying Islam, she tells British tabloid The Sun.

The 29-year-old Lohan sparked speculation she was practicing Islam last summer when she was photographed holding the Koran while doing community service in New York.

It's currently unclear if Lohan plans to convert to the religion entirely, but either way she says all faiths have something in common.

"We all believe in something and at the end of the day it all ties to a god or a spiritual adviser," she told the newspaper.

Once she finds out that it means she can't get drunk and projectile-vomit anymore, she'll change her mind.
Once she finds out that it means she can't get drunk and projectile-vomit anymore

yes, whoring, drinking, inbreeeding ,the joys of christianity
No just a good liberal.

Liberals are gonna start doing this. Not out of belief....but out of spite and to try to seem cool. Kinda like how white liberals try to pose as being black. They'll start being Muslims for social reasons.
As if on cue…

More ignorance, stupidity, and lies from the right.
right on cue....more stupidity and bullshit from the pussy called "No _Reply _ Jones"....

Can you imagine her trying to explain her behavior to fellow Muslims ? She would be lucky if they didn't try to stone her to death.
What a fucking moron.

What a fucking idiot !

Evil is a magnet to the ignorant.

the skank met with Erdogan!

LindsayLohanErdoganMeeting-640x480.jpg

Lindsay Lohan Meets Erdogan, Sends Blessings to Syrian Refugees

Personally, I think she has a personality disorder. It could stem from her role in her youth playing an American and Brit in one of her Disney movies, The Parent Trap.

Forum List

Back