Lincoln freed the slaves, Obama freed the gays

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
All citizens should have the same rights.

The last legal bigotry in America needs to be defeated.

Thank you, President Obama.

I knew a gay couple in New York that adopted an HIV positive child when no one else would.

These people were much more Christ like than any bigoted Southern Babtist.

Just put this up in another thread.

The key language in the ABC News write-up is this:

The president stressed that this is a personal position, and that he still supports the concept of states deciding the issue on their own.

On this afternoon's special broadcast, Jake Tapper echoed that point: "The president said he thought this was a state-by-state issue."

Barack Obama's Bullshit Gay Marriage Announcement

I knew a gay couple in New York that adopted an HIV positive child when no one else would.

It's faith not bigotry. Islam and Christianity both consider homosexuality a sin.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

It's faith not bigotry. Islam and Christianity both consider homosexuality a sin.

Which is why they are both evil.

:confused:

Who is 'Creator'?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

To each their own. Just because a Christian or a Muslim don't believe what you do doesn't make them evil.

Just makes them individuals who are following their faith.

Last edited:

You are so full of contorted bullshit it's not even funny.

Obama hasn't done anything. The states will still decide whether they will allow gay marriage or not.

Some seem to have an issue with the language more than the unions. Marriage is defined as a union between a man and a woman, so would another word be acceptable to gays? I think the main thing is to have it legal and be able to file taxes jointly and put spouses on insurance, etc. Does it matter what it's called when two people are legally a couple?

Booker T. Washington, as a boy of 9 in Virginia, remembered the day in early 1865:

As the great day drew nearer, there was more singing in the slave quarters than usual. It was bolder, had more ring, and lasted later into the night. Most of the verses of the plantation songs had some reference to freedom.... Some man who seemed to be a stranger (a United States officer, I presume) made a little speech and then read a rather long paper—the Emancipation Proclamation, I think. After the reading we were told that we were all free, and could go when and where we pleased. My mother, who was standing by my side, leaned over and kissed her children, while tears of joy ran down her cheeks. She explained to us what it all meant, that this was the day for which she had been so long praying, but fearing that she would never live to see.

Emancipation Proclamation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are such a lying douche. You stated that you were a "Devout Christian" - but now Christianity is evil? :cuckoo:

You really must have a hard time breathing with your nose so far up Obama's ass.....

The church I grew up going to was called a Christian Church, it seems that name came from Jesus Christ. So we are supposed to learn from what Jesus Christ did and said. Could some one help me, I can't find a single reference to Jesus Christ himself saying anything whatsoever about homosexuality. Thanks in advance!

The church I grew up going to was called a Christian Church, it seems that name came from Jesus Christ. So we are supposed to learn from what Jesus Christ did and said. Could some one help me, I can't find a single reference to Jesus Christ himself saying anything whatsoever about homosexuality. Thanks in advance!

Not a problem.

Attachments

• $stutter.jpg
    $stutter.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 48

A pretty sad example of politically correct grandstanding on the part of Obama. Deciding fundamental social norms like marriage are fair game for daily politics is not a sign of real leadership.

You are so full of contorted bullshit it's not even funny.

You only just noticed? :lol:

Chris is so far up Obama's butt that he'll never see the light of day again. It's very sad.

Forum List

Back