Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Limiting the religious rights of the law abiding is acceptable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both are acceptable

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Neither is acceptable

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
Really?? They are not rare?? What % of the population is murdered?? Somewhere around 5 per 100,000??

You seriously are indeed a dumbass

You call it rare, I call it an everyday occurrence.

Yeah.. with 313 million in the US and a World population of 7 billion, you're not going to go murder free... but the FACT is that the occurrence is not a high one

You could say it is about statistically comparable as say, 13% over-voting in a city on one election day... eh???

You call it rare, I call it an everyday occurrence. You use labels...I'm using facts. You can hate them or call an everyday occurrence rare, special or apple pie. No matter what you call it, its still an everyday occurrence. Are you disagreeing with me or just have a man crush?

Do you think they avoid it cause it isn't a against the law????? Oh wait it is already illegal to kill people......Just because guns make you piss yourself you pussy doesn't mean you get to take away my God Given right.

Look at the internet tough guy. Sticking his chest out and confusing tough talk with having a point.

:lol: Listen pussy I am not the one demanding rights be taken away cause something makes me piss myself that would be only you... You are just another fascist progressives.

Do you think they avoid it cause it isn't a against the law????? Oh wait it is already illegal to kill people......Just because guns make you piss yourself you pussy doesn't mean you get to take away my God Given right.

Look at the internet tough guy. Sticking his chest out and confusing tough talk with having a point.

:lol: Listen pussy I am not the one demanding rights be taken away cause something makes me piss myself that would be only you... You are just another fascist progressives.

Who demanded taken away rights? The voices in your head?

No your posts....Your going to start lying now as well?

Here is the chance to prove it champ. I dare you show me one post where I did that pussy. When you come back without a link, you'll be exposed as a liar.

Go 'head....no excuses bitch....post it!

No your posts....Your going to start lying now as well?

Here is the chance to prove it champ. I dare you show me one post where I did that pussy. When you come back without a link, you'll be exposed as a liar.

Go 'head....no excuses bitch....post it!
What your mouse broken and cant read ANY OTHER post of yours in this thread?

Yeah.. with 313 million in the US and a World population of 7 billion, you're not going to go murder free... but the FACT is that the occurrence is not a high one

You could say it is about statistically comparable as say, 13% over-voting in a city on one election day... eh???

You call it rare, I call it an everyday occurrence. You use labels...I'm using facts. You can hate them or call an everyday occurrence rare, special or apple pie. No matter what you call it, its still an everyday occurrence. Are you disagreeing with me or just have a man crush?

And I use statistics... showing it to be a rare occurrence... what, are shark bites/attacks now and not considered rare because they happen somewhere probably every day? I know, Royal Straight Flushes are not statistically rare, because somewhere they are dealt every day... Oooo, or even spina bifida is probably not rare, although probably someone or a few someones are born with it every day

You sir, are indeed a buffoon

And I use statistics... showing it to be a rare occurrence... what, are shark bites/attacks now and not considered rare because they happen somewhere probably every day? I know, Royal Straight Flushes are not statistically rare, because somewhere they are dealt every day... Oooo, or even spina bifida is probably not rare, although probably someone or a few someones are born with it every day

You sir, are indeed a buffoon

Shark bites dont happen everyday...I said it happens daily. Are you disagreeing with that or just crying to be crying?

-Why- do you believe that the religious rights of Muslims should be restricted because a tiny fraction of them might hijack a plane and fly it into a skyscraper?
No. Airliners were no specifically designed to kill as many people as fast as possible, unlike guns with high capacity magazines.
What is the virtue of a high capacity magazine?
I'm sorry... you didn;t answer the question.
-Why- do you believe that the religious rights of Muslims should be restricted because a tiny fraction of them might hijack a plane and fly it into a skyscraper?
For the second time I'll answer your question. No.

Now, could you please explain the virtue of a high capacity magazine?

No. Airliners were no specifically designed to kill as many people as fast as possible, unlike guns with high capacity magazines.
What is the virtue of a high capacity magazine?
Ok, so you do NOT believe it is acceptable to limit the gun rights of law-abiding citizens because a negligible minority might shoot up a theater.

Thank you. Not sure why that's so hard for some people.

Ok, so you do NOT believe it is acceptable to limit the gun rights of law-abiding citizens because a negligible minority might shoot up a theater.

It's like pulling teeth with this guy!

Yes! Gun rights should be abridged because the technology involved in weaponry makes it IMPERATIVE that high capacity guns (whose virtue has YET TO BE EXPLAINED) belong in WELL REGULATED MILITIAS NOT ON THE STREETS.

And NO, religious rights should not be abridged due to the actions of foreign nationals who happen to be Islamic.

Yes! Gun rights should be abridged because the technology involved in weaponry makes it IMPERATIVE that high capacity guns (whose virtue has YET TO BE EXPLAINED) belong in WELL REGULATED MILITIAS NOT ON THE STREETS.

And NO, religious rights should not be abridged due to the actions of foreign nationals who happen to be Islamic.
I see.
A typical liberal double-standard.
No real surprise.

I see.
No real surprise.
I have justified my response. I have gone to lengths to secure an answer to my question: WHAT IS THE VIRTUE OF A HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINE? And the amount of thought you solicited compared to that which you invested in your answer leads to one conclusion; you have no rational answer. You lack reason and rationality and thoroughly enjoy stirring the pot so long as you don't have to taste the stew. In other words: you are an intellectual coward.

I see.
No real surprise.
I have justified my response.
You believe that it is acceptable to limit the gun rights of law-abiding citizens because a negligible minority might shoot up a theater

You believe that it is UN-acceptable to limit the religious rights of law-abiding Muslims because a negligible minority might fly an airliner into a skyscraper.

Whatever justification you might think you have, yours is still a typical liberal double standard.

I see.
No real surprise.
You believe that it is acceptable to limit the gun rights of law-abiding citizens because a negligible minority might shoot up a theater

You believe that it is UN-acceptable to limit the religious rights of law-abiding Muslims because a negligible minority might fly an airliner into a skyscraper.

Whatever justification you might think you have, yours is still a typical liberal double standard.
But I believe that the 'law abiding citizens' whose right to own a gun with a high capacity magazine (what's its virtue again?) are not being abridged by restricting the capacity of their weaponry. If they want to play with such guns, they can join a WELL REGULATED MILITIA rather than do it in the streets.

But I believe...
In your double-standard. I know.

But I believe...
In your double-standard. I know.
Well argued! With this level of discourse and intellect, why haven't I become a Conservative?

Probably because I think.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back