Limbaugh – ‘When WOMEN Got The Right To Vote Is When It All Went Downhill’

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by nitroz, Jul 6, 2012.

1. nitroz

nitroz INDEPENDENTly ruthless

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    Limbaugh –

AUDIO INSIDE LINK

Recently on his radio show, Limbaugh took a call from a man who wanted to blame Obama’s 2008 election on uninformed youth. Limbaugh interrupted him and said……drumroll…..

“Ehhh, I can do one better than that. When WOMEN got the right to vote is when it all went downhill. Because that’s when votes started being cast with emotion and uh, maternal instincts that government ought to reflect …….”

Here’s what is so sad about this. Rush wasn’t joking. Despite the fact that Limbaugh believes women are worth less than men, he will keep his women supporters. This is astounding. They will make excuses for him and continue to tune in for their daily dose of misogyny, lies and blatant hatred. “Thank you sir, may I have another?” These women are worse than the bloated ego-maniac. They pay his salary and they vote.

2. Mac1958

Mac1958 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,487

I happened to be listening at the time (I try to check in with the partisan blabbers on both sides when possible), and it was quite clear he was joking. He also said he was joking. Rush knows how to get a rise out of his opponents, and they react right on cue, just like Pavlov's dogs, barking and whining.

This guy wouldn't have nearly the influence he has if the Left would just ignore him.

3. Sarah G

Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,004
    So he doesn't think he's emotional? The big fat dummy.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Fordsflylow

Fordsflylow Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    :clap2: Really!?! Joking? He's either still on drugs, or needs to be.:eusa_whistle:

5. Mac1958

Mac1958 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,487

Well, whichever, but he sure is effective. He'd be less so if the Left would stop helping him.

6. nitroz

nitroz INDEPENDENTly ruthless

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457

The guy just helps himself.

7. Fordsflylow

Fordsflylow Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Oh yah, he effective in dividing this nation even more than it already is/was. The answer does not lie in division but instead in uniting. Unless of course one is in on the divide and conquer strategy. He needs help alrighty! He's just another asshole in a long list of assholes.

8. edthecynic

edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,724
    Since your MessiahRushie is a pathological liar, saying he was joking only proves he wasn't joking when he not only said it but explained why he believes it. It was only after his handlers told him in his bionic ear to back off it that he pretended he was joking to try to avoid losing more advertisers.

The problem with the joke lie is he has been saying that for years, and never once was he joking!!!! And his OWN transcripts show he was not joking in the past!!!!!!

Clintons Plan to Blow Up Convention - The Rush Limbaugh Show
    August 8, 2008
    RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

McCain-Palin, Joined in Progress - The Rush Limbaugh Show
    August 29, 2008
    PALIN: To serve as vice president beside such a man would be the privilege of a lifetime, and it's fitting that this trust has been given to me 88 years -- almost to the day -- after the women of America first gained the right to vote. (cheers and applause)
    RUSH: Right on, right on, right on. They also gave us the welfare state, but that's (grumbles).

grum·ble/ˈgrəmbəl/
    Verb:
    Complain or protest about something in a bad-tempered but typically muted way.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  9. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    I thought Rush was off the air

What happened Liberals?

He seems to continue to inflame you guys.

10. edthecynic

edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,724
    And the America-hating POS is quite proud of his dividing this great country!!!

March 22, 2010
    RUSH: * I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this.* I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide.* It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it