Limbaugh to star in DNC roadside ad

If I was stupid you would have put up money against me. We can settle up with PayPal.
Put your money where your lying CON$ervative mouth is!!!
i dont make stupid bets with stupid morons on the internet
LOL

dude, you gotta listen to Rush a LOT to understand what he does
you take a few quotes and use them out of context
and, if you really think he was wrong, email him and show him how he was wrong, he will apologise and correct it

rush isnt a fucking MORON like you

You won't make bets you know you can't win because you know you are lying like paid professional liar LimpBoy.
And again you can show no context you are confident enough with to back up with money.

And you are the moron if you are STUPID enough to think any CON$ervative will apologize for anything.
you are a fucking moron
you also seem to think you are some tough internet bully
well, fuck off asswipe
i dont take your bullying

i dont make stupid bets with stupid morons on the internet
LOL

dude, you gotta listen to Rush a LOT to understand what he does
you take a few quotes and use them out of context
and, if you really think he was wrong, email him and show him how he was wrong, he will apologise and correct it

rush isnt a fucking MORON like you

You won't make bets you know you can't win because you know you are lying like paid professional liar LimpBoy.
And again you can show no context you are confident enough with to back up with money.

And you are the moron if you are STUPID enough to think any CON$ervative will apologize for anything.
you are a fucking moron
well, fuck off asswipe

I didn't mean to make you cry like a baby. I'm sorry.

They don't get to determine what I was thinking,... This is the loss of meaning.
Rush Limbaugh 10/04/07

you are a fucking moron
well, fuck off asswipe

They don't get to determine what I was thinking,... This is the loss of meaning.
Rush Limbaugh 10/04/07
asswipe, the day some fucking moron like you makes me cry, will be the first day it has ever happened

you take yourself WAY too seriously
:lol:
yet i'm, laughing at your sorry stupid ass

you are a fucking moron
well, fuck off asswipe

Rush Limbaugh 10/04/07
asswipe, the day some fucking moron like you makes me cry, will be the first day it has ever happened

You may be laughing, but what you are not doing is putting money where your lying mouth is or giving a context other than he hopes Americans are unemployed so his EGO can point his finger and gleefully say, "See I Told You I Was RIGHT."
He wants Americans to suffer so he can gloat. What a "patriot."
And only America hating scum would support and defend him.

Rush Limbaugh 10/04/07

You may be laughing, but what you are not doing is putting money where your lying mouth is or giving a context other than he hopes Americans are unemployed so his EGO can point his finger and gleefully say, "See I Told You I Was RIGHT."
again, you have no idea what he was saying
you take it completely out of context
you are a fucking JOKE

you are a fucking JOKE

Again, you can't give any other context because the RNC didn't give him a script to read with a more skillfully crafted "hope" until the middle of January, so in that rant the day after the election he was using his OWN less crafty and downright SPITEFUL words that leave him no wiggle room to spin.

Your problem is, contrary to the typical PROGRAMMED claim that I got my quotes from some Lib website, when you actually did google the "I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There." quote you found ONLY me and LimpBoy using the quote, so you have no one telling you what "context" to parrot. You have to LIE for yourself and you CLEARLY are not up to the task!!! LOL

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

you are a fucking JOKE

Again, you can't give any other context because the RNC didn't give him a script to read with a more skillfully crafted "hope" until the middle of January, so in that rant the day after the election he was using his OWN less crafty and downright SPITEFUL words that leave him no wiggle room to spin.

Your problem is, contrary to the typical PROGRAMMED claim that I got my quotes from some Lib website, when you actually did google the "I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There." quote you found ONLY me and LimpBoy using the quote, so you have no one telling you what "context" to parrot. You have to LIE for yourself and you CLEARLY are not up to the task!!! LOL

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler
i dont have a problem, you do, moron

Forum List

Back