jon stewart killed cramer. did anyone watch?

This is turning out to be some of the most real TV I have ever seen.

Steward is indicting the entire business reporting industry and MSNBC in particular.

Steward call them out as co-conspirators in the recent massive swindle of the American investor.

A swindle where banks were leveraging thirty five times their capitalization and betting it all on derivatives.

An ongoing swinlde of the short sellers burning the house down on retirement funds and pensions, and their fellow investors.

Jim Cramer, who is on tape admitting it, explaining it, and telling his audience this is not for TV, is coping rather well, given the pressure he's under.

They both end up calling for indictments. Upon that issue they are of the same mind

I love Jon Stewart.

He is a refreshing breath of realism in this Katfka novel we're living in.

/next commercial period/

Interview's over.

Okay John Stewart speaks for America, as far as I'm concened.

He eviserated MSNBC reporting.

Cramer spoke on behalf of that reporting to apologise to the American people.

You'll no doubt find on this the net in the next few hours.

I really cannot do it justice.

These assclowns crashed capitalism.

Are we really going to let the guilty parties in this swindle get away with it?

I mean, seriously?

If we do, liberalism, terrorism and Mexico are the least of our worries.

These people swindled trillions of dollars out of the system.

Last edited:
did anyone see cramer on the daily show? i have to say cramer got his butt handed to him.

This is turning out to be some of the most real TV I have ever seen.

Steward is indicting the entire business reporting industry and MSNBC in particular.

Steward call them out as co-conspirators in the recent massive swindle of the American investor.

A swindle where banks were leveraging thirty five times their capitalization and betting it all on derivatives.

An ongoing swinlde of the short sellers burning the house down on retirement funds and pensions, and their fellow investors.

Jim Cramer, who is on tape admitting it, explaining it, and telling his audience this is not for TV, is coping rather well, given the pressure he's under.

They both end up calling for indictments. Upon that issue they are of the same mind

I love Jon Stewart.

He is a refreshing breath of realism in this Katfka novel we're living in.

/next commercial period/

Interview's over.

Okay John Stewart speaks for America, as far as I'm concened.

He eviserated MSNBC reporting.

Cramer spoke on behalf of that reporting to apologise to the American people.

You'll no doubt find on this the net in the next few hours.

I really cannot do it justice.

These assclowns crashed capitalism.

Are we really going to let the guilty parties in this swindle get away with it?

I mean, seriously?

If we do, liberalism, terrorism and Mexico are the least of our worries.

These people swindled trillions of dollars out of the system.

Jon Stewart spoke the truth.

These thieves stole the 401Ks of hard working Americans with a de facto Ponzi scheme.

Last edited:
I found myself cringing, you could feel the tension.

Cramer clearly got his ass handed to him.

Uhhhh.....you guys just figuring all this out ?

Exactly how many people, exactly what percent of the American public do you think can invest in the market and expect returns ? How many people do you think can profit from others product ? Americans were convinced wholesale that if you have some extra cash, don't pay extra on your mortgage, don't buy property, don't spend.......invest. It's safe, it's fine. Cramer and his ilk lead the way and the people followed. They are to blame but so are the investors. If you can't understand that there is no way the market will ever pay the number of retirements that were bet on it, well.....maybe now you do. If you can't understand what the massive influx of day traders and short sellers sucked out of the market and where it came from, maybe now you do.

Get the hell out there and make a living. Stop whining about welfare recipients when you're trying your level best to take a wad of cash out of the market that you didn't earn. The fundamentals of the system are broken because the American understanding of fundamentals is broken. Someone has to EARN those profits taken from the market, sooner or later and it sure as hell isn't the people that took the profits. They're worse than the welfare addicts, they're damned thieves.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B96vUHKN_I4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B96vUHKN_I4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

The show repeats tonight at 8 on the Comedy Channel if anyone wants to watch it then.

Wow! The irony that the only honest upfront news come from a comedy show should astound any thinking person.

Fuck creamer! Fuck stoopidert! Fuck it all up the fucking nostril!

Aren't you a Republican?

For those of you who claim to be Republicans, this should be an awakening for you. You didn't believe me when I said the bankers caused this recession. You didn't believe there were robber barons.

Now will you listen to guys like Thom Hartmann, Ron Paul & Dennis Kuchenich when they tell you to get rid of the Federal Reserve? It is owned by private bankers. They own this country. blablabla. I shouldn't even have to explain it anymore.

And Kramer is a fucking liar too. He knows this is true. He's controlled by the Corporate Media, another thing you Republicans have to wake up and realize, that there is no more liberal media. The shit I tell you is coming from the liberal media. Randi Rhodes, Thom Hartmann. Shit, that's about it. The rest are owned by Corporations who are in on the scam.

Every company is in on it. If they went bankrupt, they benefitted. They gave themselves millions of dollars before they went under. And went on business as usual the very next day, only without pensions.

Did you hear Fed Ex is cutting wages now too? Gonna help the Teamsters unionize there. There is a story about it on NPR. The economist says the worse thing we can do is cut labor wages, because we drive the economy. Yet all these companies who paid their ceo's too much are now asking labor to take cuts. One guy from Fed Ex just lost $20k a year EVERY YEAR when he retired. OMG! That could be my dad!!!

What is wrong with you people?

Did you hear yesterday that AIG or one of those banks that went belly up gave their ceo's bonus' right before they got tarp money? They usually give the bonus' in January but instead, knowing they would be bailed out, they gave them early.

And have you checked your healthcare monthly costs? I heard a guy checked his yesterday and it went up from $1000 to $1400 a month for him and his wife.

America is being taken over, and you all just sit there in denial?

I'm going to post something from Ron Paul in a thread about the Federal Reserve. It must end.

I didn't watch matter of fact ,wouldn't have, but having said that it was bound to have happened Cramer was out of his element and was in Stewart playground. IMO...bad decision by Cramer.

But good for us. He admitted what we suspected but could not prove. Now lets take this country back. No reason those bankers should keep all that money or run our country any longer.

Despite crippling losses, multibillion-dollar bailouts and the passing of some of the most prominent names in the business, employees at financial companies in New York, the now-diminished world capital of capital, collected an estimated $18.4 billion in bonuses for the year.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/29/business/29bonus.html

Time to end the Federal Reserve. Our government should control/run the banks, not private bankers.

Rothschild said, "let me control the currency and I don't care who makes the laws".

I didn't watch matter of fact ,wouldn't have, but having said that it was bound to have happened Cramer was out of his element and was in Stewart playground. IMO...bad decision by Cramer.

But good for us. He admitted what we suspected but could not prove. Now lets take this country back. No reason those bankers should keep all that money or run our country any longer.

Despite crippling losses, multibillion-dollar bailouts and the passing of some of the most prominent names in the business, employees at financial companies in New York, the now-diminished world capital of capital, collected an estimated $18.4 billion in bonuses for the year.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/29/business/29bonus.html

Time to end the Federal Reserve. Our government should control/run the banks, not private bankers.

Rothschild said, "let me control the currency and I don't care who makes the laws".

I say no bailouts at all. However, money is king just like oil and coal. Long live the free market system.

New Topics

Forum List

Back