Limbaugh has jumped the shark

You know what I'd REALLY like to see on the news?

Limbidiot getting his ass kicked by someone in the street, once a week, for 6 months.

Now THAT'S entertainment!

Did you see any of the CPAC speech. I love it that Olberman kept playing clips of him bouncing up and down for about a week after.

HI-larious.

Rush's bouncing doesn't hold a candle to 'Pop-Up-Pelosi' during Obama's yak-fest.

Limbidiot getting his ass kicked by someone in the street, once a week, for 6 months.

Did you see any of the CPAC speech. I love it that Olberman kept playing clips of him bouncing up and down for about a week after.

HI-larious.

Sarah...I knew you were a big Olbermann fan, doesn't say much for your intelligence, though. Biker Boy ....that thought process comes from someone with an IQ of 40 or less. Be proud of that OK? Geeze, 2 birds of a feather....:cuckoo:

Meister, apparently you don't HAVE a fucking brain, so therefore no IQ. What are you, one of them lobotomized ditto heads? How's it feel to be a clone motherfucker?

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant.....smile like a donut and go please purists.

HI-larious.

Rush's bouncing doesn't hold a candle to 'Pop-Up-Pelosi' during Obama's yak-fest.

Omg, he looked like a Macy's parade float bouncing like that.

HI-larious.

Sarah...I knew you were a big Olbermann fan, doesn't say much for your intelligence, though. Biker Boy ....that thought process comes from someone with an IQ of 40 or less. Be proud of that OK? Geeze, 2 birds of a feather....:cuckoo:

Meister, apparently you don't HAVE a fucking brain, so therefore no IQ. What are you, one of them lobotomized ditto heads? How's it feel to be a clone motherfucker?

I wouldn't know sailor boy. But I do know that anyone who wants someone beat up...has to have an IQ of 40 or less. Now that you responded as you did, I give you a single digit IQ. Your post is so typical of a left wing nut job. Take your best shot..sailor boy. I still say your :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I wouldn't know sailor boy. But I do know that anyone who wants someone beat up...has to have an IQ of 40 or less. Now that you responded as you did, I give you a single digit IQ. Your post is so typical of a left wing nut job. Take your best shot..sailor boy. I still say your :cuckoo:

Really? Then I suppose that you think MMA fighters, as well as other people (boxers, martial artists, etc), all have an IQ of 40 also?

Total fail for the blanket statement you low born polish gutter slut.

Then.....there is the fact that I had to get screened REPEATEDLY for all the things I volunteered for in 20 years of Naval Service. Had to go through psych screenings, IQ and personality tests, as they don't let people play with guns who are bullies. Nor do they let them work with Top Secret material either.

As far as the "liberal" label? Might wanna try again donkey puncher, I'm independent.

Smile like a donut asshole, and go blow someone else.

Personally? I hope that your alligator mouth goes off when your canary ass is exposed, and one of those 40 IQ types stomps your guts into the ground.

Come to Amarillo, and I'll do it myself.

Really? Then I suppose that you think MMA fighters, as well as other people (boxers, martial artists, etc), all have an IQ of 40 also?

Total fail for the blanket statement you low born polish gutter slut.

Then.....there is the fact that I had to get screened REPEATEDLY for all the things I volunteered for in 20 years of Naval Service. Had to go through psych screenings, IQ and personality tests, as they don't let people play with guns who are bullies. Nor do they let them work with Top Secret material either.

As far as the "liberal" label? Might wanna try again donkey puncher, I'm independent.

Smile like a donut asshole, and go blow someone else.

Personally? I hope that your alligator mouth goes off when your canary ass is exposed, and one of those 40 IQ types stomps your guts into the ground.

Come to Amarillo, and I'll do it myself.
I'll just let those words of yours speak for themselves. There was no thought process when you wrote what you did. By the way...I stand corrected,,your an independant left wing nut job. I stand by what I say tricycle sailor boy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back