Limbaugh Bizarre Batman Conspiracy Theory

Lefties are good at playing dumb so let's lay our cards on the table instead of playing dumb and feigning outrage. . It should be obvious by now that Hollywood is biased against republicans. The bias extends to corporations and successful businesses as long as they can make money off it. Hollywood has skilled writers and access to experts in the field of propaganda so it isn't surprising that there is an anti-corporate and anti-republican theme in stuff like this. I would be surprised if there wasn't. Rush ain't your enemy lefties. The truth is.

The scariest thing is how prescient the leftists are, initiating a cartoon character in preparation for a campaign twenty years later and planting birth announcements in newspapers to provide cover for a campaign almost 50 years in the the future! They're freakin' amazing!!! :muahaha:

Lefties are good at playing dumb so let's lay our cards on the table instead of playing dumb and feigning outrage. . It should be obvious by now that Hollywood is biased against republicans. The bias extends to corporations and successful businesses as long as they can make money off it. Hollywood has skilled writers and access to experts in the field of propaganda so it isn't surprising that there is an anti-corporate and anti-republican theme in stuff like this. I would be surprised if there wasn't. Rush ain't your enemy lefties. The truth is.

The scariest thing is how prescient the leftists are, initiating a cartoon character in preparation for a campaign twenty years later and planting birth announcements in newspapers to provide cover for a campaign almost 50 years in the the future! They're freakin' amazing!!! :muahaha:

But it goes much deeper!

$TMW2010-02-03.jpg

We ARE good!!!!

What should i do if i need to get the video a=or any kinda thing where I can see him while he's saying that against the liberal media so anything useful can you guys provide me about this to have it now?
Please if someone do so then I'll appreciate it.

What should i do if i need to get the video a=or any kinda thing where I can see him while he's saying that against the liberal media so anything useful can you guys provide me about this to have it now?
Please if someone do so then I'll appreciate it.
Google is your friend.

As you can see he is not joking. He is in dead serious, arms flailing, completely animated full whacko mode.

Character the bane of Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh: Batman villain Bane is a jab at Romney | TheCelebrityCafe.com

18/2012

On his radio show Tuesday, conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh believes that the Batman villain Bane is a dig at Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney.

Specifically Limbaugh believes that the character is a reference to Bain Capital, the financial services company which Romney previously headed and which has been featured in President Obama’s campaign ads.

"Do you think it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire-breathing, four-eyed whatever-it-is villain in this movie is named Bane?" Limbaugh lamented on his syndicated radio show today.

Of course, the character of Bane has been in Batman comics since 1993, and this is the second time they've had the character appear in a film. (The first being the awful "Batman and Robin".) But shhhhh... don't tell Limbaugh. He thinks they planned this out years ago when they started filming in 2009.

If anything the Batman movie shows us what the OWS movement could become if it grows. The lawlessness, the pillaging of people's homes just because they're "rich".

And by the way, Rush was merely pointing out that the liberal media would try to use the "Bane" in Batman as a comparison to Romney and "Bain", which of course they did.

18/2012

On his radio show Tuesday, conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh believes that the Batman villain Bane is a dig at Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney.

Specifically Limbaugh believes that the character is a reference to Bain Capital, the financial services company which Romney previously headed and which has been featured in President Obama’s campaign ads.

"Do you think it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire-breathing, four-eyed whatever-it-is villain in this movie is named Bane?" Limbaugh lamented on his syndicated radio show today.

Of course, the character of Bane has been in Batman comics since 1993, and this is the second time they've had the character appear in a film. (The first being the awful "Batman and Robin".) But shhhhh... don't tell Limbaugh. He thinks they planned this out years ago when they started filming in 2009.

If anything the Batman movie shows us what the OWS movement could become if it grows. The lawlessness, the pillaging of people's homes just because they're "rich".

And by the way, Rush was merely pointing out that the liberal media would try to use the "Bane" in Batman as a comparison to Romney and "Bain", which of course they did.
Bullshit! That's the bullshit he fed his gullible audience after his stupid conspiracy theory was universally mocked. And the DittoNutzis swallowed it whole, as you have just proven!!! :rofl::lmao:
He is undeniably saying that the name of the villain and the release date were planned in advance and timed specifically for the election by the evil Liberal Hollywood.

July 17, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Have you heard this new movie, the Batman movie, what is it, The Dark Knight Lights Up or whatever the name is.* That's right, Dark Knight Rises. Lights Up, same thing.* Do you know the name of the villain in this movie?* Bane.* The villain in The Dark Knight Rises is named Bane, B-a-n-e.* What is the name of the venture capital firm that Romney ran and around which there's now this make-believe controversy?* Bain.* The movie has been in the works for a long time.* The release date's been known, summer 2012 for a long time.* Do you think that it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire breathing four eyed whatever it is villain in this movie is named Bane?

Bullshit! That's the bullshit he fed his gullible audience after his stupid conspiracy theory was universally mocked. And the DittoNutzis swallowed it whole, as you have just proven!!! :rofl::lmao:
He is undeniably saying that the name of the villain and the release date were planned in advance and timed specifically for the election by the evil Liberal Hollywood.

July 17, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Have you heard this new movie, the Batman movie, what is it, The Dark Knight Lights Up or whatever the name is.* That's right, Dark Knight Rises. Lights Up, same thing.* Do you know the name of the villain in this movie?* Bane.* The villain in The Dark Knight Rises is named Bane, B-a-n-e.* What is the name of the venture capital firm that Romney ran and around which there's now this make-believe controversy?* Bain.* The movie has been in the works for a long time.* The release date's been known, summer 2012 for a long time.* Do you think that it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire breathing four eyed whatever it is villain in this movie is named Bane?

Bullshit? I happen to had been listening to him that day when he said that. I took it as him joking around when he said 'do you think it is accidental' that the names are the same. He was playing clips of the media news shows talking about the similarity of the two names.

Of course I realize you libs have absolutely no sense of humor, so if you want to believe he was serious then go right on ahead. It doesn't change the fact that the media was already making the comparison of 'Bane" to Romney's Bain.

Here is the rest of the transcript you chose to leave out ...

The Bane character in this movie was a terrorist. He's out to destroy Gotham, New York City, which is the case in every Batman movie. But instead of sounding like Romney, he sounds like an Occupy Wall Street guy, in truth. Now, there's a story in the Washington Times Communities today: "Is Mitt Romney...Batman? -- Opponents of Mitt Romney have noticed that the name of Batman’s villain in the upcoming film The Dark Knight Rises is homonymous with the name of an investment firm that Romney founded in 1984. The childish 'aha' moment was not unpredictable. Americans have tolerated condescension remarkably well for the past four years, so we can presumably take an insult to our ability to spell -- or ability to follow a storyline, for that matter."

But, anyway, I didn't really know what the point of this story is. They're trying to point out that in Batman the good guy and the rich guy are one and the same, and that's Bruce Wayne. And so what this gal is saying here is: Hey, instead of falling in with the evil guy being Bane, let's just say Batman is Romney. Batman's Romney, he's the evil rich guy, he's the good rich guy, he's out to save New York. The rich guy's the good guy. Of course the evil guy is always rich too in these Batman movies. You may think it's ridiculous, I'm just telling you this is the kind of stuff the Obama team is lining up. The kind of people who would draw this comparison are the kind of people that they are campaigning to. These are the kind of people that they are attempting to appeal to.

July 17, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

Bullshit? I happen to had been listening to him that day when he said that. I took it as him joking around when he said 'do you think it is accidental' that the names are the same. He was playing clips of the media news shows talking about the similarity of the two names.

Of course I realize you libs have absolutely no sense of humor, so if you want to believe he was serious then go right on ahead. It doesn't change the fact that the media was already making the comparison of 'Bane" to Romney's Bain.

The Bane character in this movie was a terrorist. He's out to destroy Gotham, New York City, which is the case in every Batman movie. But instead of sounding like Romney, he sounds like an Occupy Wall Street guy, in truth. Now, there's a story in the Washington Times Communities today: "Is Mitt Romney...Batman? -- Opponents of Mitt Romney have noticed that the name of Batman’s villain in the upcoming film The Dark Knight Rises is homonymous with the name of an investment firm that Romney founded in 1984. The childish 'aha' moment was not unpredictable. Americans have tolerated condescension remarkably well for the past four years, so we can presumably take an insult to our ability to spell -- or ability to follow a storyline, for that matter."

But, anyway, I didn't really know what the point of this story is. They're trying to point out that in Batman the good guy and the rich guy are one and the same, and that's Bruce Wayne. And so what this gal is saying here is: Hey, instead of falling in with the evil guy being Bane, let's just say Batman is Romney. Batman's Romney, he's the evil rich guy, he's the good rich guy, he's out to save New York. The rich guy's the good guy. Of course the evil guy is always rich too in these Batman movies. You may think it's ridiculous, I'm just telling you this is the kind of stuff the Obama team is lining up. The kind of people who would draw this comparison are the kind of people that they are campaigning to. These are the kind of people that they are attempting to appeal to.
The video of him saying those words has already been posted and your MessiahRushie was not smiling. He was full of anger, waving his arms with his nostrils flared and steam coming from his ears. :D Remember he claims that Hollywood, the media, and everyone else on Earth is conspiring to get Obama elected, so to the idiot Hollywood makes the movie and then the media equates Bane with Bain and the American people are stupid enough to swallow the connection, which illustrates the absolute contempt your MessiahRushie has for the American people.

July 17, 2012
RUSH: This movie, the audience is gonna be huge. A lot of people are gonna see the movie, and it's a lot of brain-dead people, entertainment, the pop culture crowd, and they're gonna hear Bane in the movie and they're gonna associate Bain. The thought is that when they start paying attention to the campaign later in the year, and Obama and the Democrats keep talking about Bain, Romney and Bain, that these people will think back to the Batman movie, "Oh, yeah, I know who that is."

Another tax exempt Media Matters scoop? My wife wanted to watch an inane movie starring Bette Midler and Dennis Farina last night and I sat through it and noted that Hollywood never misses a chance to bring politics into movies including grade B comedies. The Midler character noted that the stodgy character her daughter was marrying was ...gasp....a republican and as it turned out the republican and his republican senator father character were made to be hated. It's simple logic. Anything hollywood comes out with is left wing politics. Media Matters (tax exempt) might cherry pick a Rush comment about the new Batman movie but who really cares except the salivating lefties who are desperate to be insulted by a radio personality?

what good is a story without a conflict?

July 17, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

The video of him saying those words has already been posted and your MessiahRushie was not smiling. He was full of anger, waving his arms with his nostrils flared and steam coming from his ears. :D Remember he claims that Hollywood, the media, and everyone else on Earth is conspiring to get Obama elected, so to the idiot Hollywood makes the movie and then the media equates Bane with Bain and the American people are stupid enough to swallow the connection, which illustrates the absolute contempt your MessiahRushie has for the American people.

July 17, 2012
RUSH: This movie, the audience is gonna be huge. A lot of people are gonna see the movie, and it's a lot of brain-dead people, entertainment, the pop culture crowd, and they're gonna hear Bane in the movie and they're gonna associate Bain. The thought is that when they start paying attention to the campaign later in the year, and Obama and the Democrats keep talking about Bain, Romney and Bain, that these people will think back to the Batman movie, "Oh, yeah, I know who that is."

this braindead person has like Batman since the '60's. I hated the TV series. I love the movies.

July 17, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

July 17, 2012

The fact that Hollywood, and the liberal media want Obama to get re-elected and the fact that they will do almost anything to help make it happen isn't a conspiracy, they are all quite open about it.

July 17, 2012

The fact that Hollywood, and the liberal media want Obama to get re-elected and the fact that they will do almost anything to help make it happen isn't a conspiracy, they are all quite open about it.
By that moronic "logic" YOU are "quite open about" being a mindless skull of mush programmed by your MessiahRushie!!!

Forum List

Back