LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

The Fourteenth Amendment is their ticket.

..[/U][/B] Whole industries have now developed around abusing the Fourteenth Amendment. Pregnant Korean tourists come to the U.S. on travel visas to have their "anchor" babies. Coyotes dealing in human traffic are paid $1,500.00 to $25,000.00 per person to shuttle pregnant illegal aliens across our southern border. Our politicians and elites wink at this blatant law breaking and do nothing. The colonization of our country continues with the cooperation of our government.

THIS is the fault of the lawyers,

that WE trusted to "interpret" the Founding Father's intentions.

They have FAILED us.

Wow. Thomas Jefferson owned slaves, and he created the Constitution. ALL that wonderful bullshit about "All Men are created equal". Now we just get rationalities for wettbacks. 200 years of freedom for this ? Are you kidding? The right to be excluded by illegal alien Spanish speakers and treated like a ghost? Ain’t gonna happen .

I think it might be time to burn the 14th amendment but who am I kidding? The chances of ridding ourselves of that thing are slim and none so it's hardly worth talking about.

The Fourteenth Amendment is their ticket.

..[/U][/B] Whole industries have now developed around abusing the Fourteenth Amendment. Pregnant Korean tourists come to the U.S. on travel visas to have their "anchor" babies. Coyotes dealing in human traffic are paid $1,500.00 to $25,000.00 per person to shuttle pregnant illegal aliens across our southern border. Our politicians and elites wink at this blatant law breaking and do nothing. The colonization of our country continues with the cooperation of our government.

THIS is the fault of the lawyers,

that WE trusted to "interpret" the Founding Father's intentions.

They have FAILED us.

yeah, cause why actually think about what things mean?

Does being so hateful, ever get old?

Luissa, you don't get it either, It is not hateful to love your country. Unlike you who probably run when the going got rough instead of staying and fighting for rights for all your country. Cowards tuck their tails and run, and we have no place for them here. Americans will never run away.:eusa_hand:

Hey Big Ol Bitch, wanna talk patriotism?

I served 20 years for this country, through 4 war zones and about half my time out of the States.

What the fuck did you do? Go to college, learn how to be an activist bitch (it's reflected in your tea bagger status as well as your support of Arpaio)?

Tell ya what you bloated skank, just slither away quietly, we don't need your kind of stupid hate. Your only use in life now is a life support system for a dried up pussy.

BTW.........why the fuck is it that tea baggers scream that they support the troops, when in reality, many of THEM were cowards who never served.

Take your false umbrage and shove it up your ass.

Just because you served does'nt make you the end all and be all in knowledge.
I saw nothing about hate in OP. I did however see a concern for the country you say you fought for and would have died for.
If thats the case, then how in the heck can you just sit by and watch the constitution be so twisted and misused?
The 14th ammendment was created in order that the freed slaves would be counted as citizens and be afforded the same rights as you and I.

To see it interpretted the way its being done is just crazy!

We need to look into making it more cut and dried as to the way it is used.

Just because someone is here in OUR country, does'nt mean that they can just have their kid here and all of a sudden they are Americans.
Guess that means that visitors here on vacation from wherever can just be sure to be here in time to drop their anchor and WA-LA instant citizenship... its ludicrous!

All them little wettbacks are sacrosanct. Try living with them,... You will realize just how human they are. Guess what? They don't care about, nor understand the Constitution. So? I bet they DON"T
appreciate YOU defending them with it, either! I bet they care tons about well your children are doing, too. Yeah, right. Wake the hell up, people. Wake up!

In re the 14th Amendment to the Constitution;

Section one of the 14th Amendment:

"All persons born or naturalized in the U.S., and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are CITIZENS of the U.S. and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of CITIZENS of the U.S.; nor shall any State deprive ANY PERSON of life, LIBERTY or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any PERSON within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

What is the original intent of the author(s) of The Constitution?

Why in the first two phrases use the word "CITIZENS" and in the last two phrases use the words "ANY PERSON"?
If the intent was to allow a law such as 1070 wouldn't the authors use the word "Citizens" exclusively?

the amendment has more than one clause. some of it deals with those traitorous bastards of the Confederacy.

and if the amendment was meant to be solely for slaves, it would say so. it doesn't.

Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

---

The Civil Rights Act of 1866 had already granted U.S. citizenship to all persons born in the United States; the framers of the Fourteenth Amendment added this principle into the Constitution to prevent the Supreme Court from ruling the Civil Rights Act of 1866 to be unconstitutional for lack of congressional authority to enact such a law or a future Congress from altering it by a mere majority vote. -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

the 14th dealt with the insurrectionist traitors: the Confederates

Throw away kids? Illegal aliens treat themselves and their children like pawns. It's tragic. They should know better, shame on them AND you for buying to that crap. They don't care about their own children , why should the rest of us?

Yes, you're right. What was I thinking. It's isn't as American children have value, regardless...especially the disabled ones.

I don't think she realizes how vile it is to suggest we should start with the disabled kids. LilOldLady claims she worked with "throw away kids" before she retired; I'm thinking mebbe that's affected her brain.

When are you going to demand Mexico to take care of them own, instead of pimping them of on us? I am not suggesting you kill disabled kids, but if they are not U.S. citizens, which they are not, then Mexico should take care of them. And if they don't GOD them Mexico.
What you you mean by "start" with the disable kids? Deport them with their families?:clap2:
And that is vile?:cuckoo:

the amendment has more than one clause. some of it deals with those traitorous bastards of the Confederacy.

and if the amendment was meant to be solely for slaves, it would say so. it doesn't.

Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

---

The Civil Rights Act of 1866 had already granted U.S. citizenship to all persons born in the United States; the framers of the Fourteenth Amendment added this principle into the Constitution to prevent the Supreme Court from ruling the Civil Rights Act of 1866 to be unconstitutional for lack of congressional authority to enact such a law or a future Congress from altering it by a mere majority vote. -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Constitution mentions the Confederacy being made up of traitors

Has it occurred to you these children might not be citizens of Mexico? And how about we start cleaning house and just dumping all disabled children on Mexico...why stop with those whose parents are illegal?

It's all about cost-saving, isn't it? So who cares?

If this isn't Nazism, I dunno what is. I am deeply ashamed another chick suggested this. You make me wanna crawl under a bed and hide, LilOldLady.

Last edited:
Though I might have mistaken your post,

yet and still,

I KNOW THAT ALL "MEN" (read that HUMANS) WERE created equally.

Each of us has a Gift, whether it be something noticeable,

or something hidden.

We ALL hurt, over the same things.

We ALL need to be wanted and cherished.

Welcome to Real Life.

ANCHOR BABIES NOT U.S. CITIZENS.

No matter how much you may want them to be, they are not U.S. citizens according to the 14th Amendment. Children born to illegal aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, but to the country their parents are citizens of.

Even legal immigrant’s American born children are not U.S. citizens. Not until born after one of the parents become U.S. citizens. Children born before their parent were citizens will have to apply for citizen and not automatic given citizenship when their parent become citizens.

There is nothing racist, hateful or bigoted about this, this is just the law under the 14th Amendment. It is not racist, bigoted or hateful to want the 14th Amendment correctly applied. It does matter how it is interpreted and applied. About 500,000 and billions of dollars. A costly mistake the U.S. taxpayers is paying for. and this refuse is getting old.

This issue is not going away, so don’t hold you breath

Time to amend the thing, then, boyo. When people threaten me with guns that are here illegally , I don't think T. Jefferson or the rest figured THAT sh*t into the freedom equation. ALL of it.

FAIR: Federation for American Immigration Reform

This is the organization I joined. I don't agree with everything they do, but they're great at keeping me updated on have had some terrific pieces on the issue.

Sometimes to solve a problem you have to do more than run around screaming like your hair is on fire.

Sometimes running around like you hair is on fire is the only way the problem can be solved. Passiveness will not work in this issue. Passiveness got us 20 million. Only a bug in you butt constantly. You see, Mad, I ain't going away any way soon. I got a job to do and I do it well. I don't tuck tail, run and hide. Survival of my country is at stake.

FAIR is one of the many organization I get lots of my info from also.

Last edited:
Does being so hateful, ever get old?

Luissa, you don't get it either, It is not hateful to love your country. Unlike you who probably run when the going got rough instead of staying and fighting for rights for all your country. Cowards tuck their tails and run, and we have no place for them here. Americans will never run away.:eusa_hand:

Do you define GWB and Dick Cheney as Americans? Their behavior during the Vietnam conflict sure looks cowardly. I too had better things to do, but I enlisted in the Navy and never once went to Alabama to help one of my daddy's friends get elected.

No. I am no right. I have an opinion. That is it. I do live with Mexicans, and their kids live right here with me. I don't need anyone to pretend I am some how acceptable. OK, what about YOU, Madeline?
you might have an interesting story to tell us. Tell us.

anchor-babies-ULBA.bmp

Forum List

Back