Like Father Like Daughter Meghan McCain Also a RINO

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
She's a RINO just like her father. She criticizes our president at every opportunity.

<< McCain said, ā€œThese special forces officers are standing and protecting terrorists, ISIS terrorists in jail, and now theyā€™re going to be left without American soldiers fighting alongside them. Erdogan, right this moment, is referring to the Kurds as terrorists. And just I donā€™t understand why weā€™re living in a country right now, and Iā€™m very happy thereā€™s outrage on both sides. Iā€™m happy there seems to be something Republicans and Democrats are coming forward, but this ideaā€”and youā€™re having Rand Paul on tomorrow, and Iā€™m not going to be here tomorrow for personal reasons, but I want you to ask him.ā€ >>

Meghan McCain: Donald Trump, Rand Paul Have ā€˜Bloodā€™ on Their Hands -- Kurds Are Being 'Slaughtered' | Breitbart

She's a RINO just like her father. She criticizes our president at every opportunity.

<< McCain said, ā€œThese special forces officers are standing and protecting terrorists, ISIS terrorists in jail, and now theyā€™re going to be left without American soldiers fighting alongside them. Erdogan, right this moment, is referring to the Kurds as terrorists. And just I donā€™t understand why weā€™re living in a country right now, and Iā€™m very happy thereā€™s outrage on both sides. Iā€™m happy there seems to be something Republicans and Democrats are coming forward, but this ideaā€”and youā€™re having Rand Paul on tomorrow, and Iā€™m not going to be here tomorrow for personal reasons, but I want you to ask him.ā€ >>

Meghan McCain: Donald Trump, Rand Paul Have ā€˜Bloodā€™ on Their Hands -- Kurds Are Being 'Slaughtered' | Breitbart

Sheā€™s a moron like her father was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back