Like All Democrats, Obama Blames Both Sides for the Slaughter of 1,400 People Who Were Going About Their Daily Lives

Barrack was raised as a Moslem? Not in Hawaii, and not under the name Barrack?
.Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”
Obama attended an Indonesian public school

Do you mean Israel is also responsible for Arab/Israeli tensions that have been going on for 80 years?

Obama is a Genius

What was the excuse for Muslim pogroms,

before the re-constitution of Israel?

Report from Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...

On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...

The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaharon 1800-1873

What was the excuse for Muslim pogroms,

before the re-constitution of Israel?
Canaan needs to be a unitary, multi-ethnic, secular state. All religious parties should be banned and the Old City and Temple Mount made internationally-administered historic sites or this will go on forever.

Last edited:
“And so if you want to solve the problem, you have to take in the whole truth, and you then have to admit nobody’s hands are clean, that all of us are complicit to some degree.”

View attachment 854049

Obama says hang your head in shame, you are partially responsible for people enjoying a peace concert being raped and murdered.

The Left always do this. When an act is so grievous and horrific they pull out the ‘well both sides do it’ BS.

Total lie. Gaza people were free to run their territory as they saw fit. So instead of using the hundreds of billions in aid to build a tourist destination on the Mediterranean, they used it to conduct murder.

I hope you have come to the realization this thread you started is inappropriate and inaccurate.

Thousands of Palestinians have been murdered by Israel in the greatest war crime in many decades. Far exceeding the number Hamas killed on 10/7.

Do you STILL support Israel’s genocide of Palestinians?

I hope you have come to the realization this thread you started is inappropriate and inaccurate.

Thousands of Palestinians have been murdered by Israel in the greatest war crime in many decades. Far exceeding the number Hamas killed on 10/7.

Exceeding what, 20,000, or, other conflicts involving Arab states?

That's 400,000 less than Albenis pathetic accusations from a year ago.

Murdered?
War crime?

So who’s your source? Al Jazzeria? Hamas?

Tell me about those 500 dead at the hospital bombed by …. HAMAS.

Per the Hamas government they killed over 162 of their own children they used as slave labor digging tunnels. Hamas said it. Hamas.

BTW - took just one text saying thousands of men and rockets are on the move to the IDF.

Not one came.

No such thing as an innocent in Gaza.

Murdered?
War crime?

So who’s your source? Al Jazzeria? Hamas?

Tell me about those 500 dead at the hospital bombed by …. HAMAS.

Per the Hamas government they killed over 162 of their own children they used as slave labor digging tunnels. Hamas said it. Hamas.

BTW - took just one text saying thousands of men and rockets are on the move to the IDF.

Not one came.

No such thing as an innocent in Gaza.
So you think innocent Palis babies are terrorists and the IDF killing them by the thousands is perfectly justified.

Okay.

You'll deny you support this very soon.

Forum List

Back