Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Fake Hate

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Hereā€™s A List Of Hoax ā€˜Hate Crimesā€™ In The Trump Era

yea yea, daily caller - but they're true. you can "hate" it but the list is there. query on "hate crimes since trump elected" and you'll see the usual ORANGE MAN BAD out there making stuff up - but you'll see list after list after list of the FAKE HATE crimes since trump was elected.

when obama was elected, there was a spike too. after an election it would appear this is "normal" for whatever reason. people didn't get what they wanted and project hate out of fear of it hitting them first, i suppose. then again i was a business major in college, not a psychologist. i was going to be a therapist for a career but 1 misplaced "space" in that word and you have a seriously different profession.

ANYWAY -

smollet is just an asshole. didn't get the attention he wanted or thought he should because of the choices to his "lifestyle" so he made up some hate. that didn't get him the pity party he always wanted, so he went up another notch. i don't think this is trump "inspired" in as much as LOOK AT ME GOD DAMN IT.

smollett wanted to increase his value and now he'll get to see how many packs of cigs he's worth behind bars. i hope he understands that value does go down as the product is broken in.

ANYWAY -

while there is *hate* out there, there always has been. people are different and have a natural tendency to not openly trust things vastly different than themselves. black, white, gay, straight, whatever. and you'd think after all this time people would learn to wait for an entire story to come out.

we just can't do that however.

may you live in interesting times.

The Regressive Left has clearly decided that accuracy takes a back seat to pure volume, repetition, litany, noise.

So don't expect this stuff to stop. This is all they know at this point.

Remember, this isn't about healing & improving. This is about punishment & payback.

The Regressive Left has clearly decided that accuracy takes a back seat to pure volume, repetition, litany, noise.

Remember, this isn't about healing & improving. This is about punishment & payback.
and they're about to get it.

while i hate "examples" being made out of people who commit a crime, that is what is needed at this point. smollett needs to be playing hard to get at the prison dances ASAP. we need to put the bite back into our laws and then this will slow down.

it's about what we make it. we made this mess, we need to make the changes we wish others would make in how we conduct ourselves. if people say something stupid, move on. no need to scream THAT'S STUPID cause that's what they're after to begin with.

Hereā€™s A List Of Hoax ā€˜Hate Crimesā€™ In The Trump Era

yea yea, daily caller - but they're true. you can "hate" it but the list is there. query on "hate crimes since trump elected" and you'll see the usual ORANGE MAN BAD out there making stuff up - but you'll see list after list after list of the FAKE HATE crimes since trump was elected.

when obama was elected, there was a spike too. after an election it would appear this is "normal" for whatever reason. people didn't get what they wanted and project hate out of fear of it hitting them first, i suppose. then again i was a business major in college, not a psychologist. i was going to be a therapist for a career but 1 misplaced "space" in that word and you have a seriously different profession.

ANYWAY -

smollet is just an asshole. didn't get the attention he wanted or thought he should because of the choices to his "lifestyle" so he made up some hate. that didn't get him the pity party he always wanted, so he went up another notch. i don't think this is trump "inspired" in as much as LOOK AT ME GOD DAMN IT.

smollett wanted to increase his value and now he'll get to see how many packs of cigs he's worth behind bars. i hope he understands that value does go down as the product is broken in.

ANYWAY -

while there is *hate* out there, there always has been. people are different and have a natural tendency to not openly trust things vastly different than themselves. black, white, gay, straight, whatever. and you'd think after all this time people would learn to wait for an entire story to come out.

we just can't do that however.

may you live in interesting times.

Great job. I hope you don't mind if I contribute my own two cents.

Jussie Smollett is an actor. He has a talent for making his audience believe his stage character is a real person. Actors are, by definition, people pretending to be someone they are not. Smollett is good at his job. He knew how to feign oppression, hurt and sincerity. People were so taken in by his skillful acting they ignored the obvious signs proving it was all a hoax, a criminal scam. Everything about this man is phony; everything about him shouts ā€œfraudā€ but some people just didn't want to hear it.

By the way, this is not the first time he used his acting talent in a scam. The following is an excerpt from the New York Daily News:

ā€œMore than a decade before the investigation involving Jussie Smollettā€™s hate attack claims, the 'Empire' actor pleaded no contest to providing authorities with false information in a DUI case.

ā€œSmollett, 36, gave police the wrong name ā€” Jake, the name of his brother ā€” after being stopped in 2007, according to a complaint filed by the Los Angeles City Attorneyā€™s Office.

ā€œThe actor pleaded no contest to three misdemeanor charges in that incident: driving with a blood alcohol concentration above the legal limit, driving without a license and lying to the cop.ā€

Jussie Smollett gave false information in 2007 DUI bust, claiming to be his brother

Apparently, Smollett didn't care if his brother was arrested because of his lies. All he cared about was saving his own ass, his own lying, cowardly ass. Fortunately, Jussie Smollett is not very bright. He left a trail of incriminating evidence that will sink his boat. He deserves to be in prison.

What bothers me the most about this poor excuse of a man is his emotional portrayal of counterfeit suffering. This is what he said in a TV interview:

ā€œI will never be the man that this did not happen to,ā€ Smollett told ABCā€™s Robin Roberts. ā€œI am forever changed. I donā€™t subscribe to the idea everything happens for a reason, but I do subscribe to the idea that we have the right and the responsibility to make something meaningful out of the things that happen to us, good and bad.ā€

Jussie Smollett gives details about his attack and says heā€™s ā€˜forever changedā€™

This entire scenario is bizarre: a man wallowing in undeserved pity based upon a non-existent injury concocted by his own self-serving, hate-filled, sanctimonious, opportunistic dishonesty. It just doesn't get any phonier or more pathetic than that. Smollett exemplifies the shortcomings of Dorothy's companions on the yellow brick road to Oz; a man without a brain or heart or courage; however, unlike Smollett, each one of Dorothy's friends were aware of their inadequacies and sought help to overcome them. Most important of all, the three wizard seekers had something that all the Smolletts of the world lack: integrity. Jussie Smollett is a total loser, a worthless piece of shit.

I believe if the left would have backtracked a bit during the 2016 election, Hillary would have won despite her shortcomings. They have even gotten worse. With them Sharon Tate woud have been the guilty one that made Charlie Manson and the gang kill her.

I believe if the left would have backtracked a bit during the 2016 election, Hillary would have won despite her shortcomings. They have even gotten worse. With them Sharon Tate woud have been the guilty one that made Charlie Manson and the gang kill her.
They played a role in their own loss, but they'll never admit it.

Hell the left doesn't even comment in here.

Hell the left doesn't even comment in here.
Smollett was wrong. I hope he gets jail time. As for the thread...you seem to be uncharacteristicly happy. You trump fluffers never seem to be happy. A black celeb has fallen from grace. Itā€™s one of the few joys you guys have in your lives so we should let you enjoy it I suppose

Forum List

Back