Life in Trump's Orbit Often Ends in a Crash Landing

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Proximity to Mr. Trump has been a crushing experience for many who arrived with stellar careers and independent reputations yet ended up losing so much.”

For Many, Life in Trump’s Orbit Ends in a Crash Landing

Needless to say they have only themselves to blame – what did they expect from the likes of Trump, a political neophyte ignorant of the law, of responsible governance, and of sound public policy.

What’s sad to consider is that some went to the WH with the desire to serve their country in good faith, to the benefit of the people, unaware of the fact that their president didn’t share the same desire.

More lies from the traitors. Trump is doing as well as can be expected what with all the scumbags in DC fighting him along with the lying media and simple minded shills like you.

Democrats are evidently proud of their lies and ability to assassinate the characters of good men and women.

More lies from the traitors. Trump is doing as well as can be expected what with all the scumbags in DC fighting him along with the lying media and simple minded shills like you.

Yes. As well as expected. It was well known that he was an incompetent lying spoiled brat before the election. He has certainly met expectations.

Yes. As well as expected. It was well known that he was an incompetent lying spoiled brat before the election. He has certainly met expectations.
Anything, even a dead person would have been superior to the beast ran by the unhinged libs.

Anything, even a dead person would have been superior to the beast ran by the unhinged libs.

Just think about what you wrote for a minute. Did you really intend to sound like a lunatic?

“Proximity to Mr. Trump has been a crushing experience for many who arrived with stellar careers and independent reputations yet ended up losing so much.”

Needless to say they have only themselves to blame – what did they expect from the likes of Trump, a political neophyte ignorant of the law, of responsible governance, and of sound public policy.

What’s sad to consider is that some went to the WH with the desire to serve their country in good faith, to the benefit of the people, unaware of the fact that their president didn’t share the same desire.
Yeah feel sorry for Kanye West just giving an opinion. You leftist are nothing but hate.

Yeah feel sorry for Kanye West just giving an opinion. You leftist are nothing but hate.

I'm pretty sure you weren't so enamored with West a couple of weeks ago.

It's a sad thing to watch isn't it. Lives in ruin, cabinet half empty, and no qualified people remaining.

Pretty soon, Donald may scoop up Gary Busey and Mike Tyson.. Other ideas:

My Top Picks for Trump's Next White House Hire

No, I can almost bet that he felt the same way about you hated filled liars a couple of weeks ago.

Like I said in another thread. I still don't care about him, but the way you treat your own if they don't tow the line, shows liberals hate individual thought. Also prove you're nothing but racist.

What you say is pretty much my perspective however I found him to be the same as the Democratic Party nominee, lying spoiled brat, except she thought she was entitled. How anyone could have voted for either is a sad indictment of politics over country.

North Korea is just another reminder of the same. We still have not learned.

It's a sad thing to watch isn't it. Lives in ruin, cabinet half empty, and no qualified people remaining.

He already has Rick Perry, Betsy DeVoss, and Sleepy Carson. He's well on his way to a cabinet filled with the best goofy in history.

He already has Rick Perry, Betsy DeVoss, and Sleepy Carson. He's well on his way to a cabinet filled with the best goofy in history.
Lol, Carson was a brain surgeon. Have you got this month's welfare check yet?

No, I can almost bet that he felt the same way about you hated filled liars a couple of weeks ago.

Kanye West was a spoiled idiot a couple of weeks ago. Like Trump, he spouts the last crap he hears with no consideration of just how stupid it might be. I'm surprised it took so long for these two narcissistic personalities to bond with each other.

Would you hire a neurosurgeon to give you a root canal?

Like I said in another thread. I still don't care about him, but the way you treat your own if they don't tow the line, shows liberals hate individual thought. Also prove you're nothing but racist.

If your accusation were true, it might show something, but as usual, your accusations are just more made up bullshit.

Kanye West was a spoiled idiot a couple of weeks ago. Like Trump, he spouts the last crap he hears with no consideration of just how stupid it might be. I'm surprised it took so long for these two narcissistic personalities to bond with each other.

Lol - It's a good thing Donald cares about black people

:iyfyus.jpg:

Housing and Urban Development is nothing like being a surgeon. He is unqualified, and not interested in learning what he needs to know.

Forum List

Back