Life In The Democrat Cities

U guys love to say Democrats are good at covering racism lol to cover your loud racism. 20 years living amongst liberals haven't seen a gram of racism

Why do they live in gated communities and send their kids to private schools? Oh, and you forgot to mention the crime rate...
We have no gates communities where I live. Come again .

You sure?

Don't you get cold living in a tent btw?

61_big.jpg

U guys love to say Democrats are good at covering racism lol to cover your loud racism. 20 years living amongst liberals haven't seen a gram of racism

Why do they live in gated communities and send their kids to private schools? Oh, and you forgot to mention the crime rate...

You sure?

View attachment 226389
You find joy of making tuna of people living under harsh circumstances ?
Most of the homeless have mental issues, drug issues, vets, people that lost their jobs...the vast majority are not even from California. Keep laughing at them of it makes you feel better.

You sure?

View attachment 226389
Most of the homeless have mental issues, drug issues, vets, people that lost their jobs...the vast majority are not even from California. Keep laughing at them of it makes you feel better.

Well why don't you help them, you keep bragging how rich California is, quit voting for 100 grand a year dog catchers.

You sure?

View attachment 226389

Well why don't you help them, you keep bragging how rich California is, quit voting for 100 grand a year dog catchers.

We try, we help poor red states as well through federal taxes. What you doing besides being a keyboard hater ?

If you want to avoid them damn librul cities cooties you should move to Kansas, conservative living done right. Mississippi is another great option, a conservative place all done up right things are cheap and great friendly villagers.

All the goodies didn’t start in California so you again are wrong and remain ignorant. You are also a racist, by your very ignorant comments about racism. I have lived in left wing cities and they flourish with racist lefties, if you are a minority you wouldn’t know it because they hide it well. Your pretend life experience doesn’t override reality. Look at Biden’s comments on Obama and Indians and comeback to me and lie to me some more.
Tesla ? California.
Uber/bird/jumpbikes? California

They hide racism they said lol...I'm loving it, just stay the fuck out, you and your racists ***** who love to display their racism.
Microsoft
Xerox
Amazon
Google
Boeing
Nike
Fisher Price
IBM I just proved all goodies didn’t start in California

Why no comment on your buddy Joe Biden, he said some racist things.

Where have I displayed racism? Exact quotes will be fine.

I’m in California all the time and I will continue to do business there if I choose and their not anything your racist ass can do to stop it.
All the goodies didn’t start in California so you again are wrong and remain ignorant. You are also a racist, by your very ignorant comments about racism. I have lived in left wing cities and they flourish with racist lefties, if you are a minority you wouldn’t know it because they hide it well. Your pretend life experience doesn’t override reality. Look at Biden’s comments on Obama and Indians and comeback to me and lie to me some more.
Tesla ? California.
Uber/bird/jumpbikes? California

They hide racism they said lol...I'm loving it, just stay the fuck out, you and your racists ***** who love to display their racism.
Microsoft
Xerox
Amazon
Google
Boeing
Nike
Fisher Price
IBM I just proved all goodies didn’t start in California

Why no comment on your buddy Joe Biden, he said some racist things.

Where have I displayed racism? Exact quotes will be fine.

I’m in California all the time and I will continue to do business there if I choose and their not anything your racist ass can do to stop it.

I didn't claim that all those great companies were from California, I spoke of Uber/Jump, Tesla, etc....Although the companies you mentioned all of them are in a Blue state of course and not one of them in a red state LOL.
Even your sorry ass now claim you do business with California, I suggest you go to Alabama or any other racist infested red shithole where you fit right in and do business.

You said all goodies we had in our city started in California, I just mentioned several goodies that didn’t start in California. I never claimed I didn’t do business California and why go all the way to Alabama when you can go where the nuts live? They are much easier to sell to.

How do you know where I fit in? That said you haven’t proved I ever displayed racism, so you are still lying and you still avoided commenting on the liberal racist Biden. Seems you avoid commenting where you have to prove anything. You seem to make generalizations which is also what racists do.
The goodies I mentioned started in California...where is the problem?
I dont generalize I state facts....red states/areas are more racists qll of us minorities know this....GOP harbors racists qnd has a racist agenda that's why most of minorities vote anti GOP....what didnt you understand in all of this ?

You said “all” that was not accurate by any stretch of any imagination.

Why have you not addressed Biden’s racist remarks?
You keep claiming I am a racist, I have repeatedly asked for proof and you don’t back up your nonsense, why not?

The Democrats harbor racists, why don’t you admit it or prove it wrong? I linked an article that shows how racist California is yet you fail to even read it. You call white people hillbillies, you do so to disparage them and that infers your race is superior to them, that is racism, pure and simple.

I don’t care what your race, religion, whether you are male or female, that you are gay, none of that matters to me, when you lie and spout lies and inaccuracies, I’ll call you out. So either answer my questions or not however if you don’t, I know you can’t back up your BS.

Well, since you haven't divulged where you live, I can't specifically describe your little piece of liberal paradise. However, if it is anything like the California cities I am familiar with, my description of gated communities and private schools stands.

Forum List

Back