Life In The Democrat Cities

When I was in the Air Force, I spent 2 years at Wright Patterson AFB. The little city of Dayton was a pretty nice area to live in. But when the political correctness came in, you could see the decline of that city, just like any other liberal city. It must really hurt when a liberal has to use his/her/its brain.

Unreal. Eric Holder Now Forcing Dayton Police Force to Hire Minority Applicants Who Can't Pass Test
The Dayton Police Department is lowering its testing standards for recruits.
It’s a move required by the U.S. Department of Justice(Eric Holder) after it says not enough African-American candidates passed the exam.
Under the previous requirements, candidates had to get a 66% on part one of the exam and a 72% on part two.

The D.O.J. approved new scoring policy only requires potential police officers to get a 58% and a 63%. That’s the equivalent of an ‘F’ and a ‘D’.

“It becomes a safety issue for the people of our community,” said Dayton Fraternal Order of Police President, Randy Beane. “It becomes a safety issue to have an incompetent officer next to you in a life and death situation.”
And then the people wonder why police are shooting up their neighbors....

Keith Lander, chairman of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, and Dayton NAACP president Derrick Foward condemned the DOJ actions. Mr. Lander said, "Lowering the test score is insulting to black people," adding, "The DOJ is creating the perception that black people are dumb by lowering the score.".

Those Who Can See: Progressives: the New Race Realists
thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2017/02/progressives-new-race-realists.html

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Typhus in Los Angeles . Be tolerant of disease. It's part of the benefit of multiculturalism.

I live in an ultra blue city here are the pros and cons:
Pros:
No racists.
Very diverse.
High tech ( state of the art library, electric cars, electric bikes, electric scooters for hire)
Best restaurants
Best stores
Best schools
Best hospitals
No guns
No nazis
No ignorant hillbillies

Cons:
Too damn good that I can catch a flight fly all over the world and never visit a red shithole here in the US.

Pros:
No racists.
Very diverse.
High tech ( state of the art library, electric cars, electric bikes, electric scooters for hire)
Best restaurants
Best stores
Best schools
Best hospitals
No guns
No nazis
No ignorant hillbillies

Cons:
Too damn good that I can catch a flight fly all over the world and never visit a red shithole here in the US.

Knucklehead all cities have racists, in fact Democrats are some of the best at covering their racism. I’m in a city, not ultra blue, whatever the hell that means, we have state of the art libraries, electric scooters, bikes and cars and we aren’t a large city. Define “best” because most cities have the same stores, restaurants, and your slam on “hillbillies” proves your racism. Thanks for proving you are dead wrong on your BS.

Pros:
No racists.
Very diverse.
Best restaurants
Best stores
Best schools
Best hospitals
No guns
No nazis
No ignorant hillbillies

Cons:
Reginald Denny disagrees.

When I was in the Air Force, I spent 2 years at Wright Patterson AFB. The little city of Dayton was a pretty nice area to live in. But when the political correctness came in, you could see the decline of that city, just like any other liberal city. It must really hurt when a liberal has to use his/her/its brain.

Unreal. Eric Holder Now Forcing Dayton Police Force to Hire Minority Applicants Who Can't Pass Test
The Dayton Police Department is lowering its testing standards for recruits.
It’s a move required by the U.S. Department of Justice(Eric Holder) after it says not enough African-American candidates passed the exam.
Under the previous requirements, candidates had to get a 66% on part one of the exam and a 72% on part two.

The D.O.J. approved new scoring policy only requires potential police officers to get a 58% and a 63%. That’s the equivalent of an ‘F’ and a ‘D’.

“It becomes a safety issue for the people of our community,” said Dayton Fraternal Order of Police President, Randy Beane. “It becomes a safety issue to have an incompetent officer next to you in a life and death situation.”
And then the people wonder why police are shooting up their neighbors....

Keith Lander, chairman of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, and Dayton NAACP president Derrick Foward condemned the DOJ actions. Mr. Lander said, "Lowering the test score is insulting to black people," adding, "The DOJ is creating the perception that black people are dumb by lowering the score.".

Those Who Can See: Progressives: the New Race Realists
thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2017/02/progressives-new-race-realists.html
It is a slap in the face and most Bros hate it when a person says we are stupid and can't pass any test. Have they ever considered we don't want to be Cops the get shot at and we have enough of that without asking for it with a uniform. and badge.

Pros:
No racists.
Very diverse.
Best restaurants
Best stores
Best schools
Best hospitals
No guns
No nazis
No ignorant hillbillies

Cons:

Knucklehead all cities have racists, in fact Democrats are some of the best at covering their racism. I’m in a city, not ultra blue, whatever the hell that means, we have state of the art libraries, electric scooters, bikes and cars and we aren’t a large city. Define “best” because most cities have the same stores, restaurants, and your slam on “hillbillies” proves your racism. Thanks for proving you are dead wrong on your BS.
U guys love to say Democrats are good at covering racism lol to cover your loud racism. 20 years living amongst liberals haven't seen a gram of racism, my friends and family in red areas cant say the same....heck is a known fact the red areas are racist and close minded areas for foreigners to thrive. Is a known fact worldwide about the US....

All the goodies you have in your city as you said, started here in California, by liberals and foreign engineers on H1B visas.

Pros:
No racists.
Very diverse.
Best restaurants
Best stores
Best schools
Best hospitals
No guns
No nazis
No ignorant hillbillies

Cons:

U guys love to say Democrats are good at covering racism lol to cover your loud racism. 20 years living amongst liberals haven't seen a gram of racism, my friends and family in red areas cant say the same....heck is a known fact the red areas are racist and close minded areas for foreigners to thrive. Is a known fact worldwide about the US....

All the goodies you have in your city as you said, started here in California, by liberals and foreign engineers on H1B visas.

Yea because your all racist ..

Pros:
No racists.
Very diverse.
Best restaurants
Best stores
Best schools
Best hospitals
No guns
No nazis
No ignorant hillbillies

Cons:

All the goodies didn’t start in California so you again are wrong and remain ignorant. You are also a racist, by your very ignorant comments about racism. I have lived in left wing cities and they flourish with racist lefties, if you are a minority you wouldn’t know it because they hide it well. Your pretend life experience doesn’t override reality. Look at Biden’s comments on Obama and Indians and comeback to me and lie to me some more.

Pros:
No racists.
Very diverse.
Best restaurants
Best stores
Best schools
Best hospitals
No guns
No nazis
No ignorant hillbillies

Cons:

To your claim of no racists, proof you are very wrong: Number One In Poverty, California Isn't Our Most Progressive State -- It's Our Most Racist One

Your claim of best schools is also wrong, California rated 36th in education.

No guns? 21.3% of Californians have at least on gun.

No Nazis? Lol! SPLC lists 77 hate groups in California, some are Nazi quite a few anti-Muslim groups.

California higher than average on crime and violent crime.

Probably few hillbillies because they think lefties are pure nuts, which they are correct.

Got anymore BS you want to spew, bigot?

Pros:
No racists.
Very diverse.
Best restaurants
Best stores
Best schools
Best hospitals
No guns
No nazis
No ignorant hillbillies

Cons:

Yea because your all racist ..

Issa is a lefty racist and as I said, he has no clue.

Forum List

Back