Life In Gaza Concentration Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hasbara propaganda is hilarious if it weren't so reminiscent of the South African Apartheid rhetoric. Gaza turned into a concentration camp under the complete control of Israel with Israel controlling borders, air space and territorial sea and collecting taxes that they steal from the Palestinians is now a generous gift from the vile Zionists. You people should understand that not all goyim are morons like MJB.

Really have You heard of other concentration camps where people are building palaces, malls and Olympic pools?

You people should understand that Jews clearly see You have a problem only when the Jews having control, 25000 massacred Palestinians is ok, Gaza annexation by Egypt too...Just please not the Jews!!!

You people should understand that not all Jews are going to buy Your crocodile tears.
Not all Jews talk like you, thank God.

Oh the horror...

What will You do when the slogans don't work?
Yes, we have heard it before. Broadcasting that you are a Zionist is no different from Adolf Eichmann who claimed the same.
Give us a break, for Pete's sake.

Eichmann.jpg

Eichmann -- a Zionist in uniform

So You compare me to Eichman but get all touchy feely when accused of ignorance?

Do You know what an argument is?
Yes, I know what an argument is and the Israelis lost it when they massacred Palestinians in Gaza several times and treat Palestinians in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, as Afrikaners treated Bantu.

Really have You heard of other concentration camps where people are building palaces, malls and Olympic pools?

You people should understand that Jews clearly see You have a problem only when the Jews having control, 25000 massacred Palestinians is ok, Gaza annexation by Egypt too...Just please not the Jews!!!

You people should understand that not all Jews are going to buy Your crocodile tears.

Oh the horror...

Yes, we have heard it before. Broadcasting that you are a Zionist is no different from Adolf Eichmann who claimed the same.

Eichmann.jpg

So You compare me to Eichman but get all touchy feely when accused of ignorance?

Yes, I know what an argument is and the Israelis lost it when they massacred Palestinians in Gaza several times and treat Palestinians in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, as Afrikaners treated Bantu.

really did Bantu build palaces, Olympic swimming pools, malls and tripled its' numbers?

Maybe they too sent their children to stand on a roof to protect rocket launchers...

Oh the horror...

Eichmann.jpg

really did Bantu build palaces, Olympic swimming pools, malls and tripled its' numbers?

Maybe they too sent their children to stand on a roof to protect rocket launchers...
Bear in mind that God is watching what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinian people and He will not forget.

Oh the horror...

Eichmann.jpg

Maybe the Bantu went to the Vatican and spat on and cursed any Catholic entering too... Just like You Palestinian heroes.

Last edited:
Oh the horror...

Eichmann.jpg

Bear in mind that God is watching what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinian people and He will not forget.

Dude, or dudesss....really do You want to open a theology argument with a Yeshiva student?
I mean the last time this happened between a Jew and a Church..the later (Frankists) had to shave one side of their beards as a sign of their defeat.

Eichmann.jpg

Dude, or dudesss....really do You want to open a theology argument with a Yeshiva student?
I mean the last time this happened between a Jew and a Church..the later (Frankists) had to shave one side of their beards as a sign of their defeat.
I am not an expert in Hebrew theology but it does not take an expert to know that God turns his face from people who do evil in His Name.

I am not an expert in Hebrew theology but it does not take an expert to know that God turns his face from people who do evil in His Name.

Then beware:

And the Lord said to Abram, "Go forth from your land and from your birthplace and from your father's house, to the land that I will show you.
2And I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you, and I will aggrandize your name, and [you shall] be a blessing.
3And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse, and all the families of the earth shall be blessed in you.
"

For behold, Your enemies stir, and those who hate You raise their heads.
4Against Your people they plot cunningly, and they take counsel against Your protected ones.
5They said, "Come, let us destroy them from [being] a nation, and the name of Israel will no longer be remembered."
6For they have taken counsel with one accord; against You they form a pact.
7The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites.
8Gebal, Ammon, and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre.
9Also Assyria joined them; they were the arm of the children of Lot forever."

Do You know who recently called himself "Nebuchadanezzar" before being hanged in his destroyed homeland?

Last edited:

Then beware:

And the Lord said to Abram, "Go forth from your land and from your birthplace and from your father's house, to the land that I will show you.
2And I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you, and I will aggrandize your name, and [you shall] be a blessing.
3And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse, and all the families of the earth shall be blessed in you.
"

For behold, Your enemies stir, and those who hate You raise their heads.
4Against Your people they plot cunningly, and they take counsel against Your protected ones.
5They said, "Come, let us destroy them from [being] a nation, and the name of Israel will no longer be remembered."
6For they have taken counsel with one accord; against You they form a pact.
7The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites.
8Gebal, Ammon, and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre.
9Also Assyria joined them; they were the arm of the children of Lot forever."

Do You know who recently called himself "Nebuchadanezzar" before being hanged in his destroyed homeland?
Even the Devil can quote scripture.
I am not a theologian but I feel sure in Hebrew theology there is the notion that a people blessed by God with a promise of nationhood can also be shunned by Him for their sin of pride. In the last century and into this one, secular Jews have manipulated God's word directed to those of old to mean that the great nation once established and allowed by God to be smashed millennia ago could be used to justify the blasphemy of a state promoted by Zionists in league with other non-believers to usurp the name of Israel as a means of further cursing Jews of the Diaspora, tempting them to manipulate the holy Word of God in the creation of a secular state. What pride! Then to further sully God's ancient blessing on a worthy people, a promise made and kept in the past, to transmogrify into a justification for killing the innocent who live in the Holy Land is a profanity for all to see.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to me: because you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children. (Hosea 4:6)

So, you use the Word of God to create Israel while His judgmental eyes see your murder and His compassionate heart bleeds for the suffering of the Palestinians today. He hears the cries of the Palestinian women who have lost their children at the hands of those who kill in the name of a state created by men not Him. He sees the tormented father who tries to wake his little daughter killed by the Israelis and this a thousand time over and He is angry.

Oh the horror...

Eichmann.jpg

Actually, you have difficulty making a coherent argument. You use the silly "massacre" slogan as though it has some relevance when clearly it does not. Arabs-Moslems have died in Gaza as the result of Israeli responses to acts of war waged by Islamic terrorists. That's a pretty simple concept that you islamic terrorist huggers seeem not to acknowledge.

Further, your silly "apartheid" slogans are simply more slogans and clichés that seem to define the rambling screeds from those who don't understand the principle and practice of apartheid.

The Hasbara propaganda is hilarious if it weren't so reminiscent of the South African Apartheid rhetoric. Gaza turned into a concentration camp under the complete control of Israel with Israel controlling borders, air space and territorial sea and collecting taxes that they steal from the Palestinians is now a generous gift from the vile Zionists. You people should understand that not all goyim are morons like MJB.

Oh the horror...

Eichmann.jpg

And most importantly do You have ANYTHING related to the subject but the usual anti-semitic melodrama covered by the famous crocodile tears?

Get it right- You behaving like this only encourages more Jews to come and settle where You like them the least :)

Don't mind Monte. Life isn't easy on the funny farm.

Oh the horror...

Eichmann.jpg

This is the Transkei chief's palace. (Transkei was one of the Bantustans)

south-africa-the-nelson-mandela-museum-city-of-umtata-eastern-cape-ay1340.jpg

You are parroting Zionist propaganda, the human shield libel was debunked long ago.

Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked

The IDF on the other hand, uses Palestinian children as human shields.

Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel:
Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

Oh the horror...

Eichmann.jpg

And most importantly do You have ANYTHING related to the subject but the usual anti-semitic melodrama covered by the famous crocodile tears?

Get it right- You behaving like this only encourages more Jews to come and settle where You like them the least :)

Don't mind Monte. Life isn't easy on the funny farm.

Once that facts overcome him, MJB reverts to childish antics. :lmao:

Oh the horror...

Eichmann.jpg

This is the Transkei chief's palace. (Transkei was one of the Bantustans)

south-africa-the-nelson-mandela-museum-city-of-umtata-eastern-cape-ay1340.jpg

You are parroting Zionist propaganda, the human shield libel was debunked long ago.

Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked

The IDF on the other hand, uses Palestinian children as human shields.

Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel:
Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

On the other hand:

UN report outlines how Hamas used kids as human shields | New York Post

The Zionists began arriving after 1850. No one said everyone got along after the Zionists began the colonization, you idiot. Can't you make one, just one point, that makes any sense?

The Zionists began arriving after 1850. No one said everyone got along after the Zionists began the colonization, you idiot. Can't you make one, just one point, that makes any sense?

Yes. You are a dimwit. Happy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back